Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12815 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by evilspirit: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Even though there other presidential aspirants, it however appears that ,these 3 above, are the main contenders in the race so who out of the 3 will you vote for?
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by evilspirit: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2011
wink
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by JUO(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
smiley
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by cinzo: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all the way!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 9ce(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all the way!! cool
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by nvo5(f): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
non of the above.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by White007(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
Undecided. undecided
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by seedord247(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
I can't wait. . . . . . BB all the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by shagaman: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Chris Okotie
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Pennywise(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ribadu the messiah. God will not forgive Nigerians the way he forgave jews if we screw up
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kehnie: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB my BlackBerry
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by habumaks(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
bb2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denko(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
it is only insane human being that will waste his vote on BB they are so self righteous, they are not the messiah, Buhari preach of fighting curruption and he has the son of a man that finish our treasury on his train (Abacha) how deceptive he is.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
jonathan for me
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by chuks0421(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all d way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Dizzybizzy: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
bb
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Logba: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
To be very objective, we see clearly that Jonathan's led government is not taking us anywhere in this country.  I was happy when he emerged  president after the demise of Late Umaru Yar'dua style shows clearly that he is just an errand boy representing the powerful cabal that has taken this country to ransome.He romances all the people that have contributed one way or the other to the woes of this country. Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is a very popular face in Aso Rock today. PDP celebrated the release of Bode George thereby bringing corruption to the fore and encouraging the would be corrupt leaders to join in the crusade. If we cannot protest like Tunisians and Egyptians, we should be able to express our concerns about this country through vote. A week after Bode George was released from prison, he attended PDP rally at TBS and was conspicously seated by the president. These people are cheating us and ruining the lifes of our common country-men to our face without any prick of conscience. I think we need to see this election as a way of throwing out these people in very clear terms.
Moreover, I do not belong to any political party as i am presenting my views in this piece as a common man who is concerned about Nigerian leadership. Buhari is to me the best candidate among the contestants because we can expect some level of discipline.  I hope people will  reason with me.

Regards
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by nkopuyo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
i will vote jonathan.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by adultebony(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari + Bakare = Better Naija. Sai Buhari, sai Bakare
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ all the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by meine: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
denko:

it is only insane human being that will waste his vote on BB they are so self righteous, they are not the messiah, Buhari preach of fighting curruption and he has the son of a man that finish our treasury on his train (Abacha) how deceptive he is.

OK OOO, Since you are the only sane man on nairaland you should show us the way.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 3kay945(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
only an insane mind we vote for jonathan, ribadu is good but buhari is better
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by silvaspecs: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by software(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
i think none of the Above should be added to the poll. because not everyone will vote for any of these guys,
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Muza(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB carry go,no shaking.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by wonderz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB2011. Vote wisely!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Fimmy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt]BUHARI ALL THE WAY[/size][/size]
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by bigass(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=32pt]MY BLOOD GROUP IS BB+[/size]
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Bawss1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lemme see our choices range from the Clueless, the Coup plotter and the 'whats-he-about-anyways?' Tough choices indeed.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by adefemi1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
jonathan is GOOD, RIBADU IS BETTER BUT BUHARI IS BEST

SAY NO TO GOODLUCK AND SAY YES TO BEST OF LUCK

BB I SUBMIT MY VOTE TO WILLINGLY
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kton(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB for live
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Parnassuss(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
Horace said "Honestly if possible, but by any means, make money."
I say 'By any means possible, get PDP out the Presidency.'

I am a Ribadu man but if that don't work then its BB. Either way PDP leaves,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed / Reps Fight Over Prado SUV, Constituency Projects / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.