Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari (29309 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by lielbree: 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
sad you created boko haram to destabilise someone's govt now it's being done to you.

Mumu president. If u like don't dialogue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by drejenny(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
Threats will not work at this poibt

3 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by lielbree: 7:25pm On May 14, 2016
bettercreature:
He has no choice than to negotiate with these terrorist or give them the pipeline security contract as long as it will return us back to our 2.2milion barrels per day
Failure to do this is going to be a disaster because i dont think army will be able to monitor all the pipelines in N/D
True talk
Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by sonnie10: 7:29pm On May 14, 2016
Sai Avengers!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Gokeli23(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2016
oga BuBu have sense nd ask Jonathan predecessor winkoga BuBu have sense nd ask Jonathan predecessor

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by 9jii(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
idensko:
Na ur family and it's generation will regret.

U wil also regret d day u called us 5%.

Ur Northerners brothers will regret d dey used Military power to share Oil blocks in d Niger delta among themselves.

May u all regret d day u murdered SARO WIWA 4 fighting for his pple.

May his soul and thousand of Ogoni mothers, children u Northerners killed torment u in ur dream.

May d soul of INNOCENT IPOB peaceful demonstrators torment ur entire family.

May d soul of over three hundred Shiites be ur daily nightmare.

Ur Fulani brothers will also regret d day dey picked arms against innocent civilians.

APC AS a party will regret d day day lied to Nigeria just 2 clinch 2 power.

May all ur regrets never no bounds.

Amen!
nonsense
na d only thing Ipad yoot can do.online insults and rants

5 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Gokeli23(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
oga BuBu have sense nd ask Jonathan predecessor wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by ojtech8291: 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
He should stop talking tough. This is not a military regime. Kaji kwo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by mandax: 7:32pm On May 14, 2016
President Buhari, amnesty payment is bribery and corruption.

Return fiscal federalism to Nigeria to stop militancy in the Niger delta and watch the whole country profit from that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
Pride talk....Better negotiate bfr more handz ginger those guyz..Remember no employment so alot of youths go join tire...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by PMBfirstson(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2016
I can see you dying with pain and anger
May your soul have no peace to you meet your parent in hell

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by rodimus(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
incomintop:
why is the president making threats and the same time begging the militant

threath

begging

confusion everywhere
Are you aware of the concept of the carrot and stick?
Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by mandax: 7:40pm On May 14, 2016
idensko:
Na ur family and it's generation will regret.

U wil also regret d day u called us 5%.

Ur Northerners brothers will regret d dey used Military power to share Oil blocks in d Niger delta among themselves.

May u all regret d day u murdered SARO WIWA 4 fighting for his pple.

May his soul and thousand of Ogoni mothers, children u Northerners killed torment u in ur dream.

May d soul of INNOCENT IPOB peaceful demonstrators torment ur entire family.

May d soul of over three hundred Shiites be ur daily nightmare.

Ur Fulani brothers will also regret d day dey picked arms against innocent civilians.

APC AS a party will regret d day day lied to Nigeria just 2 clinch 2 power.

May all ur regrets never no bounds.

Amen!

He just told his Katsina Emir that they killed two million people during the civil war to acquire Niger delta with its oil resources.

Does he want to kill more, as he now talks about military force?

President 5% and 95% that still talks about West Germany and its President Angela Merkel.

Who will tell this Buhari that war booty don't last forever;

that the present skewed political structure and exacerbated unitary government system in Nigeria imposed upon Nigeria by northern military generals are due for renegotiation;

that his northern Nigeria has for 50 years raped the south, more so, the oil producing areas, enough through the political structure and unitary government system?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by aimuan(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2016
baby124:
No free meal in Nigeria. No negotiation with terrorists, whether Boko Haram or Niger Delta miscreants. There are other productive ways to resolve issues than violence and sabotage. Sabotage that is even detrimental to their own people and does no good to the natives in particular.
if you re human u will know that those guys are not asking too much.how come the whole oil blocks in niger delta are own by northerners?is there justice in that?and what better way do u think they can express there grievances?this fight didn't start today.so what stopes the government from doing something about the Niger delta people all this while?or will u start on the amnesty given to few out of millions? I don't want to talk too much abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Omoalaja99: 7:42pm On May 14, 2016
See him mouth...he still has not said anything about dealing with the fulani tribs-men unleashing terror across the country, yet is so quick at talking tough about the Niger Delta Avengers.. God dey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by allthingsgood: 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
Very silly hopeless dumb wailers. Keep supporting the militants na. Fuel queue and zero electricity shall be your portion. Silly ipod buffoons!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by jbichene(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
when it comes to the militants , force is not the right response it might escalate stuff unnecessarily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Adminisher: 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Niger delta avengers una don hear. You guys should stop blowing pipelines. This old overrated general will not stop fooling themselves

My dear man bullets are not over rated. We are talking about the NA and NN. There are offices in Nigeria they see the entire Niger Delta in video maps. They suck all info from GSM and they have informants on ground. These boys will be wasted and we won't cry for them

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari, I like u but when dealing with niger delta don't forget to deal with bokoharam and fulani herds men, u always pat ur kind and deal with our kind

3 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by hringbraut: 7:49pm On May 14, 2016
Guy, deal with fulani herdsmen first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by lielbree: 7:49pm On May 14, 2016
mandax:
President Buhari, amnesty payment is bribery and corruption.

Return fiscal federalism to Nigeria to stop militancy in the Niger delta and watch the whole country profit from that.
Hausa no go gree

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by malachytochukwu(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
Good English na war grin
Sall:
To my fellow friends from the east its unfortunate how you people displays your ignorant on this forum and to the desperate ipob youths I wounder if there is leader quality in you guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Adminisher: 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
jbichene:
when it comes to the militants , force is not the right response it might escalate stuff unnecessarily

This LIE that Obj , Yaradua and Jonathan told you.
If I were president I will napalm and cluster bomb a lot of places just to show example. When you carry guns you have already escalated

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by malachytochukwu(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
Good English for your side na war grin
Sall:
To my fellow friends from the east its unfortunate how you people displays your ignorant on this forum and to the desperate ipob youths I wounder if there is leader quality in you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2016
allthingsgood:
Very silly hopeless dumb wailers. Keep supporting the militants na. Fuel queue and zero electricity shall be your portion. Silly ipod buffoons!

Don't mind dem, I am an igbo guy and some fools here are supporting evil, all these pipeline bombing is affecting us the poor not the senators or house of reps etc, they get free fuel or diesel daily to power their house, a week now I no see light for my street,
Now, tell me who is suffering for it? its us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by MADrator: 7:52pm On May 14, 2016
Sall:

See frustration and everlasting painment oh! shocked shocked shocked

The bigots have left the Niger Deltans (NDA) that are attacking the useless Mumuhammado Pôohari's cataclysmic failure called government, and started attacking SE. Hehehehehe!! Keep on bringing your hate, cuz we're used to it.. grin cheesy

When The useless herdsmen from hell attacked the SE and their useless tribalistic and demonic dullard of a president kept mute, they mocked SE and called them chest beaters/cowards instead of speaking out against the act of negligence on the victims of the attacks and regions being attacked.

When the senile old bastard referred to SE/SS as 5%, they hailed him and said he was right even if he doesn't treat them equally with the rest of other Nigerians.

Now that their useless and idiotic old fool is being fed with the same plate he used to feed Enugu, Benue, Taraba, etc, they're crying blue murder!

I just dey look una.. cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Menakay(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by aminadat: 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari should just negotiate with these militants & save this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by samplegirl(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2016
Please what has Buhari said about the armed fulani heardsmen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by dumie(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2016
sonnie10:
Sai Avengers!
You guys got no chill ooh cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
kropotkin11:
They will regret because they will be crushed. In a few months from now, we shall remember them only when we resurrect threads like this to taunt their evil supporters, and rub our victory in their faces
You sure say you enter class for school?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
ojtech8291:
He should stop talking tough. This is not a military regime. Kaji kwo?
So he should kneel down and beg dem abi?

Did bush not say same to alqeeda after 9/11 bombing ? Was he too in military regime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance / Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.