Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture (1509 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by GIYAZZ(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2016
Hilarious! grin

Meanwhile, Vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by cruzita(f): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
undecided hilarious?
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Ezemann(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
Chisos grin
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 14, 2016
grin lol......
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2016
tongue

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by hemartins(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2016
I prefer chicken

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by GIYAZZ(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided hilarious?
Yeah. It made me laugh my ass off! grin
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Mediapace: 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
When your husband is not eating your food

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Mediapace: 2:16pm On May 14, 2016
When he says you are the only one in his heart

1 Like

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by GIYAZZ(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
tongue
LWKMD! gringrin

hemartins:
I prefer chicken
Now, this is witty. cheesy
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 14, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Brymo: 2:37pm On May 14, 2016
grin
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Michellla(f): 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
that first picture lol.
like the person is so slow to think you wont know he's the same reetard calling with restricted number. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by GIYAZZ(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
Michellla:
that first picture lol.
like the person is so slow to think you wont know he's the same reetard calling with restricted number. grin
Beautiful pic you got on your DP. I've been wondering. How do y'all make your background blur. I mean the camera focusing on you alone. Can you tell me?
Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Michellla(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2016
GIYAZZ:
. I've been wondering. How do y'all make your background blur. I mean the camera focusing on you alone. Can you tell me?
its an app called instaFit.or you could use instazz app.Both works.
if its an andriod phone "Image Blur background"(google play app) works just fine

2 Likes

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 15, 2016
Michellla:
that first picture lol.

You must be dating dumb people.Call you with an hidden number immediately?

I only call people twice and if he/she doesn't pick at the second ring . I leave a message that he/she should call me or flash when available to talk. And if she doesn't return the call after several hours or days, then it's her cup of tea. There 7 billion people in the world of which half are of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Couples Going Through Relationship Troubles Will Relate With This Picture by GIYAZZ(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2016
Michellla:
its an app called instaFit.or you could use instazz app.Both works.
if its an andriod phone "Image Blur background"(google play app) works just fine
Thanks, pretty.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For You Nairalanders / Ladies Being Dramatic In Relationships!!! / Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.