Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Met This Girl Last Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl Last Week (1010 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / I Met This Humble Slayqueen At KFC Today (pics) / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met This Girl Last Week by jedaii(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
I met this girl last week.. around town .. I was actually going to school.. I wanted to pick a bike when I saw her I decided we walk together. . as we were walking. . I decided to be nice nd bought ha somthn to eat.. so after all we exchanged numbers...
we talk yes2day nd she was like she wanted to cme nd knw ma place.. I don't really understand the plan she has gotten for me.. should I let her knw ma place..?? z she for reall..??
pls help an unprofessional lad out...
Re: I Met This Girl Last Week by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
Wots fake abt someone dat wana visit u undecided
Re: I Met This Girl Last Week by tripplephi: 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
jedaii:
I met this girl last week.. around town .. I was actually going to school.. I wanted to pick a bike when I saw her I decided we walk together. . as we were walking. . I decided to be nice nd bought ha somthn to eat.. so after all we exchanged numbers...
we talk yes2day nd she was like she wanted to cme nd knw ma place.. I don't really understand the plan she has gotten for me.. should I let her knw ma place..?? z she for reall..??
pls help an unprofessional lad out...

If it is because you bought something that she now wants to know your place... Does wisdom not show you that she will keep coming as long as you keep buying? Young lad pls face school and get a better quality of lady than cheap hungry chicks.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl Last Week by fairlyusedpant: 3:41pm On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
Wots fake abt someone dat wana visit u undecided
fine girl, don't mind that boy, just come and visit me in my house, let us prove to that guy that it is not fake cheesy
Re: I Met This Girl Last Week by sinaj(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

fine girl, don't mind that boy, just come and visit me in my house, let us prove to that guy that it is not fake cheesy
ur address jare tongue

(1) (Reply)

Have I Done Somtin Wrong??? / 8 Major Questions To Ask Before You Marry Him / I Need Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.