Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal (40700 Views)

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by Beamborla(f): 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
buoye1:
Your location shows you're not far from Bauchi,can you please confirm the incidence for us?
My current location is Kaduna
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by danbugaje: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
check this!!!

Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by buoye1(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2016
Beamborla:

My current location is Kaduna
ooh....KD, Then you're closer.... Where in KD do u reside?
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by Benecha(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
lunatics everywhere
True!! Especially in the north
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by holyfather(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2016
menxer:

That shows how knowledgeable you are as a Christian of Bible history. so the descents of Noah were pagans?

Was Abraham worshipping God in his father's house?
Please answer that question.
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by menxer: 6:02am On May 16, 2016
holyfather:

Was Abraham worshipping God in his father's house?
Please answer that question.

For your mind, a descendant of Noah would not know about the God that saved his forefathers from destruction, abi?

For your mind, Noah was the last person that worshiped God and did it in isolation from his family, abi?

Has it ever occurred to you that the religious practices of Noah was also copied by his descendants?

If Abraham never knew/worshiped God in his father's house, how did he get to know how to contact God?

That you don't know the God of your forefathers doesn't apply to others.
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by holyfather(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2016
menxer:

For your mind, a descendant of Noah would not know about the God that saved his forefathers from destruction, abi?

For your mind, Noah was the last person that worshiped God and did it in isolation from his family, abi?

Has it ever occurred to you that the religious practices of Noah was also copied by his descendants?

If Abraham never knew/worshiped God in his father's house, how did he get to know how to contact God?

That you don't know the God of your forefathers doesn't apply to others.

Your logic is really laughable grin
Come to think of it, that he was a descendant of Noah shouldn't be an automatic ticket. After all any generation could decide to worship whichever god they choose.

Joshua mentioned their names and stated clearly that they worshipped other gods, which was why Abraham had to leave. {Joshua 24:2-3}

My advice for you is, read your Bible some more and stop foisting your heretic stance on God.
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by menxer: 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
holyfather:

Your logic is really laughable grin
Come to think of it, that he was a descendant of Noah shouldn't be an automatic ticket. After all any generation could decide to worship whichever god they choose.

Joshua mentioned their names and stated clearly that they worshipped other gods, which was why Abraham had to leave. {Joshua 24:2-3}

My advice for you is, read your Bible some more and stop foisting your heretic stance on God.

It's a fact the world at that time was polytheist, before Yahweh gave the commandment to Moses not to worship any other beside him. Hinting at the plausibility of the "Others" being just like him.

Mind you, when God told Abraham to leave his people it was not because they were "pagans" but that he (God) would make him (Abraham) a great nation. (Genesis 12)

Is it not heretically myopic to say the forefathers of Abraham were pagans, and if so, who were the worshipers of God before Abraham was called?
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by Realfiness(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
menxer:

Ok, later abolished by who?
can you reference the portion, pls.

there is no point throwing tantrums, i am ready to learn from you.
God Abolished it. its among the many laws God gave them later later. Go research and come n tell me. Am not giving you d ref.
Re: 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal by menxer: 7:57pm On May 16, 2016
Realfiness:

God Abolished it. its among the many laws God gave them later later. Go research and come n tell me. Am not giving you d ref .

you can keep it, for there is none to give.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.