Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (40544 Views)

Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I just love this man's administration. at the end of his tenure, Nigeria(Lagosians) will know the scam fashola. everything na money to that lawyer.

Must you condemn?
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2016
Keneking:
Suit no even fit this man. Na T-shirt and jeans e for dey always wear.

Fashola handed over the progress report of this road at transition.

Budget has been passed, let's allow Fashola's ministry handle the job clinically not some Alausa standard at this point in time.

Even if you spend tax payers money to fix it, do not expect any refund from the FG grin

Already we have N60bn in the Appropriation Act for this work, I am not sure that LASG budget for 2016 has anything there for this

Hahahahahaha
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On May 14, 2016
Does he have to ORDER, before such massive potholes are repaired?
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by makdcash(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2016
SwAgG cheesy
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by muzeze77: 12:20am On May 15, 2016
South west governors no dey fine[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by iswallker(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2016
That mamas boobs though... shocked
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by nnamdijoy(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2016
Story land story land ....papapapapap*2
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by October1960: 5:46am On May 15, 2016
Where has he been all these years even during his predecessor's administration.

If greater percentage of funds goto projects rather than the large percentage they skim of the top more roads will be repaired.

Nigerian officials and fake show off. Many lost generations due to greed and stealing.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by cevek11: 6:03am On May 15, 2016
Who is this guy with yellow shirt? Just de pose de look away... how can he be in front an know where bros Ambo is pointing...

You go know say this a stage performance...

abeg brown road Aguda needs fixing.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:25am On May 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Must you condemn?
I'm sorry, but I wasn't too critical of him initially, but some people are making us believe he is the next best thing after the air we breathe. You dare not accuse him then of wrongdoing, but we can now see things better for what it is. I know of an area in Lagos that the only thing government support is a primary school, no other government presence, yet, every collectibles in form of tax, levy, dues, etc are collected from them. I have no allegiance to anyone of them, so I will always expose whatever I see to be wrong irrespective of party.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:30am On May 15, 2016
BarryX:
You guys are too quick to love.
Haba!
am not doing that as a result of this act alone. Those around me was pushing for Agbaje during the last election, but I felt this guy will perform better, so I supported him in my own little way.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by tabithababy(f): 7:57am On May 15, 2016
Is that his wife ? shocked
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by lucky032(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2016
donvicky2007:
Ambode is working
Willie is also working

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by mindtricks: 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
Same strategic road that has long been in a state of emergency. Even the change APC waited this long to even admit that disaster called expressway ever was an emergency. Incessant cries and reports of countless avoidable accidents were not enough stir even the APC govt to treat it as urgent, until governor Ambode suddenly stumbled on the death trap to know one of that magnitude ever existed in our "perfect" Lagos!
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by mindtricks: 4:36pm On May 15, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm sorry, but I wasn't too critical of him initially, but some people are making us believe he is the next best thing after the air we breathe. You dare not accuse him then of wrongdoing, but we can now see things better for what it is. I know of an area in Lagos that the only thing government support is a primary school, no other government presence, yet, every collectibles in form of tax, levy, dues, etc are collected from them. I have no allegiance to anyone of them, so I will always expose whatever I see to be wrong irrespective of party.

Frank talk my dear! Never mind gov *ss lickers that will forever be stolen blind yet utter no word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.