Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) (21957 Views)

The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
When there is hunger in the land, poverty is never out of sight, yet the roads we ply in order to make ends meet despite the country's economic woes is just an eyesore. This is very painful.

The pictures you are seeing is the present state of sango bridge onward Abeokuta.

We commuters using this road use nothing lesser than 3hours just from toll-gate to the other side Sango bridge.

Recession is here, no jobs out there, electricity is not there, yet we cant enjoy good roads.

These pictures were taken yesterday (2/11/2016)

picture credit: Drabeey

Cc: Lalasticlala
mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by yeyeboi(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by blackfase(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Pics of d road or someone here is gonna yell IDONBILIVIT...

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Your purported pictures are yet to be seen. Don't give us the impression that you're using a '3310' to get your pictures uploaded. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
ogun is getting cut off from other parts of the country and no one knows. agbara, sango, olorunsogo, kila, rounder, idiroko, ijebu are all very very bad, only God can help that state. i dont even know what that useful for bad example of a governor is doing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by KINGwax007(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
ogun is getting cut off from other parts of the country and no one knows. agbara, sango, olorunsogo, kila, rounder, idiroko, ijebu are all very very bad, only God can help that state. i dont even know what that useful for bad example of a governor is doing
oh. He never finish the roads for his state, na federal road he go dabble into?

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
blackfase:
Pics of d road or someone here is gonna yell IDONBILIVIT...
the pics no be something wey you go like see, its graphic in nature considering the resource time wasted on the road
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
oh. He never finish the roads for his state, na federal road he go dabble into?
lol, including state roads sef, the road at ilaro that is good, this dude spoil road sey e wan do flyover, na dey don leave the project, the road come be something else. anytime i dey go any part of ogun state now, fear dey always catch me, the bad road sef full abeokuta metropolis.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2016
op, you no do well, you suppose show us as the queue reach Dalemo from Jooju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Siberia101: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Don't Worry Fellas....

The Contractors should lobby by giving Abba Kyari 500million Naira as a "Thank You Gift" While Babachir Lawan can use 200million to clear grasses around the Express Way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2016
more

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Agbaletu: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
I was on that road last week Saturday. It took me almost 2 hour to drive from Toll Gate to Sona Brewery. I will never drive on that road any time i visit again until that bad portions are fixed.

3 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by blackfase(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
My broda, was only being sarcastic. Who no kno say na soponna and ailala go punish all these rogues in power making our lives miserable. Its just a matter of time....

OlujobaSamuel:
the pics no be something wey you go like see, its graphic in nature considering the resource time wasted on the road

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by ritababe(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2016
I thought they were working on sango and idiroko road?
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2016
ritababe:
I thought they were working on sango and idiroko road?

My dear, nothing is happening there. Roads in ogun state are in serious mess.

4 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

My dear, nothing is happening there. Roads in ogun state are in serious mess.

upon all the money in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by wristbangle: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2016
ritababe:

upon all the money in Ogun state?

Hmmm, am telling u. The governor who was once adored by all has now turned tyrant. Thank God the strike action has just been suspended after signing MOU with labour union to pay corporate deduction after 90days intervals.

Imagine building a skyscraper and shopping mall at the state municipal when other projects are on hold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by ritababe(f): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmmm, am telling u. The governor who was once adored by all has now turned tyrant. Thank God the strike action has just been suspended after signing MOU with labour union to pay corporate deduction after 90days intervals.

Imagine building a skyscraper and shopping mall at the state municipal when other projects are on hold.

it is well
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Your purported pictures are yet to be seen. Don't give us the impression that you're using a '3310' to get your pictures uploaded. grin

Is "3310" not a phone?

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by lovat(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Is "3310" not a phone?
our driver grin
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by moscobabs(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
see what the road did to my new tyre last month .

New tire of this size is 19k now. inside this reccesion

Fasola should do something

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Useless government

4 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by victornwaru(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=50725601]When there is hunger in the land, poverty is never out of sight, yet the roads we ply in order to make ends meet despite the country's economic woes is just an eyesore. This is very painful.

The pictures you are seeing is the present state of sango bridge onward Abeokuta.

We commuters using this road use nothing lesser than 3hours just from toll-gate to the other side Sango bridge.

Recession is here, no jobs out there, electricity is not there, yet we cant enjoy good roads.

Rubish
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by Hadeyeancah(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ogun state and bad road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by bumi10(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
And to even think they had OBJ

and he didn't do anything

useless buffoon government

5 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by richidinho(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by richidinho(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=50725601]When there is hunger in the land, poverty is never out of sight, yet the roads we ply in order to make ends meet despite the country's economic woes is just an eyesore. This is very painful.

Oh!!!! you?
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by maxiuc(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Upon all the human skull rituals and sacrifices yet

If it is crime now

Human parts human skull. Shrines they expertise

Ogun gate way to rituals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by adebaxton(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thank God I had a foresight concerning that road. From Dalemo- Sango- Joju to Owode remains an eye sore for a federal road.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) by richidinho(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=50725601] When there is hunger in the land, poverty is never out of sight, yet the roads we ply in order to make ends meet despite the country's economic woes is just an eyesore. This is very painful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike / Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.