Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

May14day1:topic:rather Die An Original Than Live A Photocopy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May14day1:topic:rather Die An Original Than Live A Photocopy! (624 Views)

Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? / Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" / 10 Ways To Live A More Spiritual Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May14day1:topic:rather Die An Original Than Live A Photocopy! by tydi(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2016
Welcome to today's devotional! When a man turns green with envy and jealousy,he is ripe for trouble. Never desire what another man has!many problems come from wanting to have what does not belong to them. some come from being allowed to have it.  Herod desired his brother's wife!The jews were envious of other nation around them,because samuel's children were not ready morally to take the rulership of Israel. Instead of trusting God for a way out, they leaned unto their own understanding. Indeed, God gave them a king outside his perfect will. Avoid  their mistakes! At this point, pray the following prayer point seriously before continuing:
"Lord whatever it will cost, shake my life out of your permissive will and catapult me into your perfect will"
Psalm 27:11:“Teach me thy way,O Lord and lead me In a plain path because of my enemies.”(The Words,“way” and path” stand for God's will). Believe in youself! Your business, marriage and ministry are the best around! The people you are envying have their weak points! Why pull youself down with depression? In this second quarter of 2016,reject low self-esteem! Rejoice and rejoice! Have you laughed today?
 Basic scriptures:1Samuel 8:1-22  
The holy Ghost is dropping this warning again: Refuse to be a photocopy of another person! Forbidden things taste sweet, but have bitter consequences. Believe you are the best! Laugh with yourself! Be yourself! 
PRAYER POINTs:
1.In your own way pray about today's devotional as led.
2.Repent from envying and copying others.
3. Thank God for your life and ministry. Pray over your weak points now( Everybody has a weak point)
4. Resist depression and heaviness now in Jesus name.
5. Decree that problems wil not push you out of God's will.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Life Saver And A Soul Saver? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/16 / Nigerian Pastors And Imams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.