Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors (18393 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / BIAFRA: 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors To Pray For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by ifenes(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2016
Pejah:
We serve a living God
we are the chosen race

he will here our prayers and deliver us from bondage Nigeria

The chosen race? That is why there is no god

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by absalut: 10:12am On May 15, 2016
Seizure of property and transnational blockade ?
okudili4live:
ADVICE FOR 'BIAFRA' AGITATORS! Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure u it's going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then I can say 'welcome to the Republic of Biafra' in advance. STEP 1 withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians helpless as u are the backbone of the country STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C STEP 3 Reject the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject monthly Federal Allocation as you are very industrious people, u will be better off without it STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates. STEP 7 Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main markets, and every other market even in the remote villages across Nigeria. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Originalsly: 10:30am On May 15, 2016
ericuzor:
There is power in prayer only the wise in spirit knows the value and unique current of answer from God while seeking your needs in the presence of God but only a fool will laugh at a man praying his way out. .
Only a fool in the spirit would not laugh at someone hiring agents pastors to get in the presence of God for a solution to his problems.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Suntzung: 10:55am On May 15, 2016
ArmedRobber:
This biafraudians re bunch of comediansgringrin

No wonder people see them as Laughing stockgrincheesy
BIAFraudStars
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by coolitempa(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
mandax:

Crude oil patriots of one Nigeria from Yoruba land with their sophisticated blackmail against B..
Who do you think you can move with your blackmail?

Why una specialize in front-paging what you believe shall be negative report on Biafra, but NL moderators and owner will ban anybody that counters the report or promotes Biafra?

Una no get shame left again for una face for wanting to continue to have the eastern region as an occupied territory after 50 years?

Crude oil patriots....do ibos have crude..... grin.....continue to deceive yourself...... cool...
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Jeflox: 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
THIS IS THE WISEST STEP EVER THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THESE BIAFRA AGITATORS. FOR THEM TO GO SPIRITUAL MEANS THAT THEIR ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA IS A SURE DEAL. GOD MUST DO IT FOR THEM, because THE IGBO NATION I KNOW IS ACTUALLY CLOSE TO GOD AND GOD HAS ALLOWED THEM TO PASS THROUGH ALL THESE because THEY ARE HIS PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE I KNOW, HAVE DESTINY WITH GOD. AM NOT MINCING WORDS. IGBO NATION FAILED BIAFRAN WAR because THEY CONSULTED, I FEEL, DIABOLICAL POWERS. NIGERIA IS MORE SPIRITUAL ACTUALLY THAN PHYSICAL. I MEAN THE POWERS THAT CONTROL THE COUNTRY IS SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL. SO IF U WANT TO DETACH YOURSELF FROM NIGERIA, YOU GO SPIRITUAL AND IT WILL BE REALIZED PHYSICALLY WITHOUT FAIL. NOT BY PHYSICAL AGITATIONS BUT BY SPIRITUAL REBIRTH BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY. NIGERIA IS ACTUALLY A PRODUCT OF FLESHLY AND ERRONEOUS AMALGAMATION, WHICH I FEEL IS AT THE BRINK OF DISINTEGRATION SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STAY TOGETHER WITH THEIR PEOPLE OF THE SAME CULTURE, BLOOD AND TONGUE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by pabulo3050(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
so we now have pastors in d labour market....... Christianity has been tuned to a form if occupation cry
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by ogwumgbe: 4:12pm On May 15, 2016
Point of correction, OBJ is never a Yoruba man. Igbo blood runs in his veins. The most politically lost ethnic group in the world mocking and looking down on others. People with no identity, no regard in Nigeria, bootlickers. Esaus throughout, trust or pursue something common with them at your own peril, chamelions
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Adminisher: 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
Jeflox:
THIS IS THE WISEST STEP EVER THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THESE BIAFRA AGITATORS. FOR THEM TO GO SPIRITUAL MEANS THAT THEIR ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA IS A SURE DEAL. GOD MUST DO IT FOR THEM, because THE IGBO NATION I KNOW IS ACTUALLY CLOSE TO GOD AND GOD HAS ALLOWED THEM TO PASS THROUGH ALL THESE because THEY ARE HIS PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE I KNOW, HAVE DESTINY WITH GOD. AM NOT MINCING WORDS. IGBO NATION FAILED BIAFRAN WAR because THEY CONSULTED, I FEEL, DIABOLICAL POWERS. NIGERIA IS MORE SPIRITUAL ACTUALLY THAN PHYSICAL. I MEAN THE POWERS THAT CONTROL THE COUNTRY IS SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL. SO IF U WANT TO DETACH YOURSELF FROM NIGERIA, YOU GO SPIRITUAL AND IT WILL BE REALIZED PHYSICALLY WITHOUT FAIL. NOT BY PHYSICAL AGITATIONS BUT BY SPIRITUAL REBIRTH BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY. NIGERIA IS ACTUALLY A PRODUCT OF FLESHLY AND ERRONEOUS AMALGAMATION, WHICH I FEEL IS AT THE BRINK OF DISINTEGRATION SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STAY TOGETHER WITH THEIR PEOPLE OF THE SAME CULTURE, BLOOD AND TONGUE.

Igbo nation close to God?. Kanu says he does not believe in Christ. You guys have ritual murders, baby selling, otokoto, fake drugs et.c God is not a fool and he has endowed Nigeria for special things 8n his Church age. Eventually people will get tired of the pathetic state of your goal. It WILL NEVER COME TO PASS because you people have shed too much blood in 1967 to 1970.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by ezaa: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
Hmm, Who can underestimate God and survive, God bless Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu called Biafra a Christiain nation i wonder what people are vomiting here when he said the truth that Jesus was not the original Hebraic name of our Saviour who died for us but his name is Yahshua.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.