Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (18385 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by bryner: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Hold Oshiomhole, Masari responsible if anything happens to me – R-APC chairman, Galadima

Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima, has asked Nigerians to hold the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and their National Welfare Officer, Ibrahim Masari, responsible if anything happens to him.

In an interview with Vanguard, Galadima claimed Oshiomhole is an “usurper”, who was not among those who signed APC’s Memorandum of Association.

He also made reference to statements made by Oshiomhole, where the former Edo Governor vowed to “crush” him”.

“I have read the new national chairman say there are still PDP members in APC and they should go.

“Oshiomhole was not part of the APC. When we were signing the memorandum of association with other parties that formed the APC, Oshiomhole was not there. I didn’t see his signature and I didn’t see his face. I look at him as a usurper but I want to say; you know desperate people and drowning people can do anything.

“Adams Oshiomhole, the purported chairman of APC and Ibrahim Masari, the purported national welfare officer have made statements in the press, both in print and electronic media that they will crush me. That means that they can kill me.

“So, should anything happen to me, the nation and the world should hold them responsible. They can use state powers to detain me. They can use state powers to eliminate me. I want this to be on record and I want this recorded. To crush means anything.

“They have no confidence in themselves in engaging me in a public discourse for the world to know who is right and who is wrong. So, they want to use extra means to deal with me. I have the papers; I have the audio and the video,” Galadima said.

http://www.vondanews.com/hold-oshiomhole-masari-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-me-r-apc-chairman-galadima/

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Nothing will happen to you.
Don't be scared.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by somito121(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
2019 will be fantastic. We all need to exercise caution with our movements.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by FriendsOPdotcom: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol.. saw this guy on TRT world the oda day.. hin no even let the interviewer talk.. he basically interviewed himself on TV grin grin

FriendsOp

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Why isn't he wearing a neck brace?

14 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
bryner:
“So, should anything happen to me, the nation and the world should hold them responsible.

They can use state powers to detain me. They can use state powers to eliminate me. I want this to be on record and I want this recorded. To crush means anything.

They have no confidence in themselves in engaging me in a public discourse for the world to know who is right and who is wrong.

So, they want to use extra means to deal with me. I have the papers; I have the audio and the video,” Galadima said

http://www.vondanews.com/hold-oshiomhole-masari-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-me-r-apc-chairman-galadima/
Galadima must be very funny! You think Buhari will listen to what you are saying undecided

You better protect yourself! Else they will waste your life and Buhari will still claim he knows nothing about it and that will be all!

You expect Buhari's followers to engage you in a public discourse undecided

Rather than do that they will insult the broad day light out of you or start making reference to the past!

They have NOTHING but VIOLENCE to offer!

So up your game! Goliath had the might but David defeated him! We can wrestle Nigeria out from these babarians

24 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69573900:
Norhing will happen to you.
Don't be scared.
It has gotten to the extent where we need to reassure each other of our safety

How did we get here undecided

12 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

It has gotten to the extend where we need to reassure each other of our safety

How did we get here undecided
God, why will this illiterate be quoting us always?!
Despite how much we ignore him.
Are we your nightmare?!
Extend ko, Extension ni.
Empty Big head illiterate boy!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69575978:

God, why will this illiterate be quoting us always?!
Wetin nah?!
Extend ko, Extension ni.
Spit on ya Big head illiterate boy!
I have corrected myself you don't need to insult me to make a correction but then that is how to know a zombie (when they have nothing reasonable to say, they result to an insult)

Anyways that is by the way! Can you please reply the message without insulting the messenger now

Let's see if you can make a meaningful contribution smiley smiley

And by the way, I am a female except you think or have the same problem of thinking that ALL women also belong to da oza room undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Who has the time for a self-proven wailer and hater?
Knock on your empty head.
Better things to do.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin yeah right just as I thought! Run away boy. Run as far as your legs can carry you!

post=69576678:
Who has the time for a self-proven wailer and hater?
Knock on your empty head.
Better things to do.......

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Omeokachie: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Be very afraid for your life mister.

You are dealing with the nest of killers.

Be very afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by citizenY(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mynd44:
Why isn't he wearing a neck brace?
In advance, ko?
This,guy, you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by docadams: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Buba Galadinma. Never heard of that name until recently. Heard he was once close to PMB which makes me to loath him for his act of betrayal. His sense of entitlement and greed must have erased any iota of loyalty in him.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Seanpizzy10: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Genhenry01(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
y
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by emmasege: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Galadima had better set his house in order and prepare for the worst from the bloodthirsty party.

Bubu is the god of the core north and we all remember how Kano REC was annihilated with his entire family on the night of 2015 presidential election. His offence: he refused to 'play along'. Galadima is not only treading the late REC's deadly path, he's also moving so fast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by eagleeye2: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Did you remember Nigerians when you were eating at the table?

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
You have been with APC for years and you didn't know APC is an occult??....Any attempt to leave or stand up against them ;they will stop at nothing to destroy you!!

Saraki(now an armed robber fa!!) , Dino Melaye(gun runner!!..Lol) , Shehu Sani(murderer) can attest to this grin grin shocked!!

Be safe baba Buba....To dine with the devil you need a very long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by blackpanda: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
SMH

Isnt it hilarious to see that all the chest-beaters and aggressive wailers are really just lily-livered chickens grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Flexherbal(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oshiomhole was not part of the APC. When we were signing the memorandum of association with other parties that formed the APC, Oshiomhole was not there. I didn’t see his signature and I didn’t see his face. I look at him as a usurper but I want to say; you know desperate people and drowning people can do anything.

Politics in Nigeria !
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by gaetano: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
All you traitors of GEJ, may all of you be shamed and disgraced.
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PointZerom: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
emmasege:
Galadima had better set his house in order and prepare for the worst from the bloodthirsty party.

Bubu is the god of the core north and we all remember how Kano REC was annihilated with his entire family on the night of 2015 presidential election. His offence: he refused to 'play along'. Galadima is not only treading the late REC's deadly path, he's also moving so fast!

Ezi Okwu.
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Afflalo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
oshimhole nd won chop Gala
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DidierDrogba: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
the imp is becoming a tyrant
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dheilaw1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na so fayose talk that time. but apc don strategically reset hin brain now

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TimeManager(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I have corrected myself you don't need to insult me to make a correction but then that is how to know a zombie (when they have nothing reasonable to say, they result to an insult)

Anyways that is by the way! Can you please reply the message without insulting the messenger now

Let's see if you can make a meaningful contribution smiley smiley

And by the way, I am a female except you think or have the same problem of thinking that ALL women also belong to da oza room undecided
Take your L and get out

Kiss the truth!
Re: Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Bruemath(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok, we've heard u sir oya come nd be going

(1) (2) (Reply)

800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Senator Abba Moro Emerges Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.