Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (61304 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Whitneysoma post=45628621] G nyt hun slip well wink[/quote lol g nite too
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by darlenese(f): 11:38pm On May 14, 2016
Linda pls give that nollywood sick actor the money he needs for operation nau, abi na only women u dey give money ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by bayinq25(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2016
Bonaguy:

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji hosted some of her “self made girls” luncheon at her Banana Island mansion today.

I’d rather be self made‘ is an empowerment program set up by self-made millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji….where she mentor young girls and provides capital for them to start up small scale businesses.

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/linda-ikeji-hosts-her-self-made-girls-luncheon-at-her-banana-island-mansion/
Make una chop finish,sugar daddies dey wait for una for living room.Aunty Linda don collect money for each pesin...na nollywood spoil me o...no vex,o aunty Linda fans and Ac.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nonybb: 11:41pm On May 14, 2016
Might be a lesbian club

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by uchennaq(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2016
I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS GIRL IS A love-vendor. smiley

PLS NL I DID NOT SAY LOVE VENDOR.. WHAT I SAID WAS A P.I.M.P angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Raydos: 11:41pm On May 14, 2016
√ ;Dis that not wizkid at the back
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Raydos: 11:43pm On May 14, 2016
is that not wizkid at the back

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by darlenese(f): 11:46pm On May 14, 2016
Linda u don't have friends, u are lonely and u can't decieve me , among all these girls seated , your age mate dey there ?.?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ritababe(f): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
chimoskyg:
Linda don epp ladies oo grin Seun yr turn oo
seun do help the disables.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ritababe(f): 11:51pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Mortiano post=45628279][/quote]
am sorry to ask are your her husband?
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=ritababe post=45628937]

am sorry to ask are your her husband?[/quote
hmmmm see jamb question; my dear i'm nt good at answering jamb question; kinda hard in between why do u ask
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by dinggle: 12:00am On May 15, 2016
I will comment after her marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by poseidon12: 12:02am On May 15, 2016
Good one from Linda. When we make it, we should remember the less fortunate and try to help.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 12:05am On May 15, 2016
Nonybb:
Might be a lesbian club

Most likely.

We watch them in movies
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Abayor7: 12:12am On May 15, 2016
Larrey:
Good,please send my own food o smiley
Elebi
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by dinggle: 12:33am On May 15, 2016
see wrinkles on makeup.....stay dey there dey take selfless abi na selfie....time don leave u waka

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Trust77: 12:34am On May 15, 2016
Her pus*****y wey don water, water.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by MrImole: 12:39am On May 15, 2016
computerboy:
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad

Philogyny

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by iswallker(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2016
The 3rd and 4th women on the right re not girls again ooo...they don born finish nah... shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by cybriz82(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2016
Seun ke? Which seun? Abi na nlander go evn organise for seun sef.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Bamz(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2016
computerboy:
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad

Female chauvinism, misandry
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by cybriz82(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2016
Aunty linda wizkid say all dat glitter iz nt gold. Shey na true?
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by cybriz82(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2016
Aunty linda wizkid say all dat glitter iz nt gold. Shey na true? Abeg kukuma tell us wetin him mean na.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Bamz(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2016
brajy:
Am suspecting this woman to be a LESBIANS. she is definitely a LESBIAN

LOL she's a legion cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:17am On May 15, 2016
Dang! A conglomerate of smelly kitty Kats! Assorted smells!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:24am On May 15, 2016
computerboy:
unless the sole purpose for their meeting was to bring women down, then no one would throw around those words. it's when sexism, discrimination and downright disrespect for women comes in to play that it becomes a topic for antipatriarchy discussions

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by mikolo80: 1:35am On May 15, 2016
goldbim:
Aww,that's sweet of her.@least some ladies'll be self dependent... .more power to aunty Linda's elbow smiley.
so she won't be single alone
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by UIA04(f): 1:41am On May 15, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Aww d foundation didnt hide d wrinkles well
And the filter didn't hide your rabbit teeth well

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:51am On May 15, 2016
What part of the country is she from ?I am sure it's not the coward part
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by amtaken(f): 1:56am On May 15, 2016
Kudos to my girl Linda.

You are doing what many people dream of doing.

God bless you babe.

You are simply amazing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by kobonaire(m): 2:08am On May 15, 2016
She may be in Banana Island but they are sharing rice like it is ojuelegba shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by kobonaire(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2016
UIA04:

And the filter didn't hide your rabbit teeth well
grin grin
I had to rush check out the DP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.