Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (61301 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ibedun: 7:17am On May 15, 2016
bishopsele84:
Hope the pussy no longer smell
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by ibedun: 7:21am On May 15, 2016
MChaze25:
Notice me is bad jare.
Attention seeker.
Thank God you didnt succed with your evil stunt on wizkid.
Grammy is closer to him than any award to you.
Try going international with your blog and lets see how far!

Abi o! Smelly v-spot, flexing on our commonwealth dashed by the Dansuki bastard.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by pressplay411(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Good one! She should spend her time doing this instead of causing problems for herself.

As long as we dont find out shes recruiting fellow lezboz. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by iceelilya(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2016
wow linda God will bless u more n more! daz a lyf of an achiever!
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by kingjibe(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2016
Spotting some two 'self made eaters' there... I doubt if they know they were being 'selfied' by ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by gospi: 8:12am On May 15, 2016
reflx:
since the wizkid issue, i haven't been to her blog...
the level of pettiness revealed in that one issue had its toll on me...
wish her the best!
If u dont visit her blog there are loads and loads of people that do. In fact her traffic increased after the wiz kid stuff. So ....who u epp? I'm not sure anybody noticed that u stopped visiting seff..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by gospi: 8:16am On May 15, 2016
chukzy700:
Go get married you done they old and stop doing all this shit
Why not go and marry her na? Or u r soo broke u can't afford taking care of ursef let alone a woman so u resorted to telling oda people to go n get married? And u are not married ursef..
Stupid

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Menace2Society(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2016
gospi:

If u dont visit her blog there are loads and loads of people that do. In fact her traffic increased after the wiz kid stuff. So ....who u epp? I'm not sure anybody noticed that u stopped visiting seff..
Her blog is rubbish can't just wrap my head around the fact that some men do visits her blog!
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 8:19am On May 15, 2016
Linda cannot even post individual progress stories of each of the girls and how they are getting on.

Instead she is taking every opportunity to show off

No one knows the kind of businesses they set up or gets inspired by their stories. Just show off and more show off.

I doubt the whole mentoring thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by gospi: 8:23am On May 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
Her blog is rubbish can't just wrap my head around the fact that some men do visits her blog!
Its rubbish to you so many people don't feel dat way...because u don't visit u wish oda men would join u,unfortunately so many guys enjoy it...
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by dbanks247: 8:24am On May 15, 2016
Beautiful ladies!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Menace2Society(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2016
gospi:

Its rubbish to you so many people don't feel dat way...because u don't visit u wish oda men would join u,unfortunately so many guys enjoy it...
They enjoys cos they are simpleton or a bit daft!u see most of the useless topics u can find on Nairaland are from her blog of which she always lift them from Daily mail(UK)Thumb up to Bella Naija

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by chimoskyg(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2016
ritababe:

seun do help the disables.

Persons with disability, that Kool, if it truly true. More engine oil to his joints grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Godwin978(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
the phone she took the photo must be expensive(bright)
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Codyt(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2016
Self-made my ass! There's no such thing as a "SELF-MADE" man/woman. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us has entered into the make up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success. To me, there's only one secret to success: generosity.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Maski87: 9:27am On May 15, 2016
Ok we get it

Who needs a man when the vibratory is handy
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Maski87: 9:28am On May 15, 2016
Ok we get it

Who needs a man when the vibrator,

is handy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Maski87: 9:29am On May 15, 2016
Ok we get it

Who needs a man when the big black toy prick is there

is handy
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by joshmideng: 9:29am On May 15, 2016
I dey smell lesbianism.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by sholexy1: 9:52am On May 15, 2016
Thats the power of social media afta being backlashed on social that is beta u help pple than show off ur designer bag

anyway thanks to social media.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by peezeygwiny(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2016
Larrey:
Good,please send my own food o smiley
food monger.............. u dnt want tew b independent abi
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Paxziano: 12:14pm On May 15, 2016
Am I to believe out of all the girls here, none of them dey take alcohol? Na soso Fanta and coke I dey see. If I hear eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by knowadlearn: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
by the mention of WIZKID every linda ikeji scara and disappear, every gathering.... u already know
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by EDhims(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
Lez

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by MarieSucre(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
computerboy:
If it had been a male blogger that's organizing such program for guys only, the Internet wouldn't have had peace. Words like chauvinism and misogyny would be flying around. Wonder if there's a female version of those words sef sad

There are actually quite a lot of exclusive "boys club " especially in Lagos that cater to this. Go on the internet or make enquiries in highbrow areas like Lekki etc.

And in a society where boys are encouraged to grow up to be presidents and governors and be made men etc and girls are encouraged to grow up to marry presidents and governors and marry made men, and are genrally just dependants, I don't see how this initiative is a problem.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
NO ONE IS SELF MADE!!!

Bonaguy:

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji hosted some of her “self made girls” luncheon at her Banana Island mansion today.

I’d rather be self made‘ is an empowerment program set up by self-made millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji….where she mentor young girls and provides capital for them to start up small scale businesses.

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/linda-ikeji-hosts-her-self-made-girls-luncheon-at-her-banana-island-mansion/
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Abayor7: 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
Larrey:
Ni e
Tin ba gba eti e.. u wan join the smelly pusssy crew abi grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
UIA04:

And the filter didn'tjj
hide your rabbit teeth well
Awww tnkx dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by willibounce1(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2016
Dem just con chop rice. Which kain parade be this... Na wa o.. sha giv dem transport back home
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Larrey(f): 5:21pm On May 15, 2016
peezeygwiny:

food monger.............. u dnt want tew b independent abi
o ga o,person no fit joke again for here
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Larrey(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
Abayor7:

Tin ba gba eti e.. u wan join the smelly pusssy crew abi grin
Radarada,Iranu tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.