Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (29100 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2009
Funny. rotfl

But still hmmph angry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by naijababe2(f): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2009
god please save our souls
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by na2day2(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2009
naijababe2:

god please save our souls

amen ooo!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by WarfyBoy(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2009
[center]This Movie is Produced by Tchidi Chikere
Directed by Tchidi Chikere
Writting by Emeka Chikere

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

In God we Trust[/center]
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by TheSeeker(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2009
Warfy Boy:

[center]This Movie is Produced by Tchidi Chikere
Directed by Tchidi Chikere
Writting by Emeka Chikere

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

In God we Trust[/center]

Available at 136 Nnamdi Azikiwe Street, Idumota, Lagos.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by malele(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2009
God pls save us in nigeria
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by sley4life(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2009
anything can happen in 9ja. I hope he has been set free
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by dayokanu(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2009
Pete Edocie is bringing out a movie KIDNAPPED AT NOON.

And they were shooting the movie when people thought it was real kidnapping

KIDNAPPED AT NOON Starring Pete Edochie, Sam Loco Efe, Aki and Pawpaw, Rita Dominic

Available at 25 Ebinpejo lane Idumote Lagos
and 128 Iweka road Onitsha
GRAB your copy NOWW
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chukz4real(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

KIDNAPPED AT NOON Starring Pete Edochie, Sam Loco Efe, Aki and Pawpaw, Rita Dominic

GRAB your copy NOWW

Na u sabi dat one oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2009
They'll release him when he 'drops'.
See the effect of the Niger Delta wahala.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by FBS: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2009
Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chikend(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2009
who's next?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by ofokasibe: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2009
@mc prawn crackers
you are a disgrace to nigeria, u dont know pete edochie abi?

@chiogo
you are a bush gurl , so you are from umuokoromu in anambra and you are now forming fine gurl in london. shio

@oyinda
hello darling kiss kiss

i pray yaradua gets kidnapped and the ransom should be that he should fix electricity, even in india where i live , this nonsense doesnt happen , i know he will use it to act his next movie.lolz
,. that east is very very bad. i went to onitsha one day they said they shoot people holding black nylon bags thinkin its money, they even said i shouldnt wear suit
see, that anambra state is so dirty and unkept. can u imagine that police collected bribe from me for not holding my laptop receipt. how would i have accessed nairaland then if i dont carry my laptop there ? nigerian police. na big theif them be. grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by mayrho(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2009
ah o ma se oo
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by azeeza(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2009
god help us.even in kogi state,lokoja 2 b precise 2 local govt chairmen were kidnapped 2.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by sexyLeamon(f): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2009
geez what is happening in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked this is really bad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by sexyLeamon(f): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

GRAB your copy NOWW
are u sure? if so Thank God
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Agonwa: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2009
Pls tell me dis is a movie cos i dont see why dis marauder will lay hands on dat prominent actor and those boyz should be made 2 know dat he does select the role 2 play. But wat is d government doing in a state of insecurity cos wit look of things dis boys will soon come down to the tune of N5000 worth citizens.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2009
Kidnapping and corruption will live and operate side by side. When you block the waterways what happens to you. When you push youths to the wall, what do you get, It is all about the benjamins and trying to stay alive. Remember no point living if you don't feel alive! Tackle the two scourges at the same time. Haha, 9ja never tackled any problem though, so long way off.Am out
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chikend(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

GRAB your copy NOWW

mumu!, if they shoot a movie today, they release it 2morrow?

dis is a serious issue my friend!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by gReenmAn(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2009
Too bad.
Just too bad. sad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Virgo83(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2009
I can't imagine what the militant is fighting for now. This is now business in all ramification, they've turned a struggle to a Broad day Light Robbery.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Virgo83(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2009
ferdiii:

Kidnapping and corruption will live and operate side by side. When you block the waterways what happens to you. When you push youths to the wall, what do you get, It is all about the benjamins and trying to stay alive. Remember no point living if you don't feel alive! Tackle the two scourges at the same time. Haha, 9ja never tackled any problem though, so long way off.Am out

@ ferdiii
You make a good point, I wish I had read this before my post
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Borat1: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2009
There are a calibre of people you know wont be killed when kidnapped. Pete fits in there. He doesnt have a problem. I guess wat they want is for Dora to pay up.
If i kidnapped Sam Egwu, i will rip his stomach open and strangle him with his intestines, then i'll gouge out his eyes and cut off his head FIRST before i ask for any ransom.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2009
Virgo83:

I can't imagine what the militant is fighting for now. This is now business in all ramification, they've turned a struggle to a Broad day Light Robbery.

Dont get it twisted brov, this aren't militancy, this is purely the most lucrative money making industry over there, across the Niger.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by darkgoddes(f): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2009
It is really true.

I am so sad. sad sad sad

I just rang his mobile number now and the kidnappers picked it and abused me for hiding my number, and called me ewu (goat) angry, then they dropped the phone on me. They spoke in ibo language.

So sad indeed!

I guess we will all have to wait and pray they release him soon,
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2009
I just read(red) it in Sun newspaper now,i think this is total in-humanity.I am indeed disappointed at the loose security measures in Anambra state my own state.This is totally un-acceptable,so i am soliciting  the immediate response of the state government on this matter as failure to do so might cause security tension in the state.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2009
EVERYONE!!!!

this is not a damn movie.
this is on all the major news websites in Nigeria.
2 3 4 next news and i believe another news station even talked on the phone with one of pete's sons talking about the incident. this is not fake.
why would someone like him fake his own kidnapping?
man id rather see Nigerians go back to 419 and scamming all the rich, greedy, dumb, and foolish white people than see them hurting and kidnapping their own people for money.
the whole world now is aware of this 419, who knows how much the scams have dropped.
now they have resulted to harming their own people, all for money!!
at least 419 didnt involve violence.
sha!!
see what unemployment has done to nigeria and nigerians.
yaradua needs to be kidnapped!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by diehard1: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2009
I wonder how they pay ransome to these kidnappers Imagine paying out 10million naira cash and no one has trace of this?  I pity people that will go home during the christmas celebration etc. Enough kidnapping go happen, and the police, normally have no clue as to what to do. Shame on naigeria shame angry angry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by darkgoddes(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2009
I just found out that the kidnappers held on to his phone and werent picking it since he had been kidnapped.

When i rang an in-house person now, i told him that i tried to speak with Pete Edochie few mins ago and that one of the kidnappers picked it and abused me, the in-house person told me they will have to call me back later as they needed to call the number back and try to negotiatate wit them quickly cos they (the kidnappers) werent picking his phone before.

I am so angry at these kidnappers, Uncle Pete is just an innocent man and peace loving man.

I pray they let him go.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2009
and some of you people saying "lol"
this is not a laughing matter.

someone is kidnapped and nowhere to be found!! SHA!

dont you know:
first of all he is very wealthy
he is an actor
he is a chief
he is fat (or healthy some would say)

dont you people know that some people use human body parts for rituals believing that certain people can bring them a lot of money if the person is of a certain value.
its really sickening but thats the reality.
who knows if they might use him for a ritual.
OMG, so sad . . .

darkgoddes:

I just found out that the kidnappers held on to his phone and werent picking it since he had been kidnapped.

When i rang an in-house person now, i told him that i tried to speak with Pete Edochie few mins ago and that one of the kidnappers picked it and abused me, the in-house person told me they will have to call me back later as they needed to call the number back and try to negotiatate wit them quickly cos they (the kidnappers) werent picking his phone before.

I am so angry at this kidnappers, Uncle Pete is just an innocent man and peace loving man.

I pray they let him go.
and are you serious or are you joking?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by darkgoddes(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2009
@ amaka

i am serious!

and i am even restless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) / Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos / Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.