Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' (2722 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2016
Gone are the days when call-girls are known to traditionally stay in brothels or stand in red-light districts. Times have changed and Oloshos in Nigeria are not left out in this change of patterns! These babes are not smiling as they have devised various means, locations and have even gone computerized with the sole aim of trading their wares!!! grin Below are some new places Oloshos now trade their business wink:

1) Roadside hair dressing salons: This is one notable place call-girls now trade their business. Some would pretend as if they have come to do their hairs. All na wash! We, from Jankara University know that!!! Others would camouflage as apprentices grin Even the owner of these salons are aware because most of the owners of these roadside salons are 'retired' Oloshos!!! This is where they meet to exchange information on sex contracts.

2) Drinking joints: Most drinking spots have unfortunately been converted to Olosho joints! grin Sometimes when I hang out with friends at drinking spots, I can't just help but feel I'm inside a brothel! The temptation of heavy backsides and boobies one always struggle to overcome is not easy...in fact, it is as refusing a pack of pizza after fasting for one week! grin

3) Social media platforms: Most call-girls have taken to social media to trade their business. They often do this with numerous selfies showing their backsides and boobs. They are indirectly telling you to check their 'wares' out and see if you have enough currencies to make purchase. I cover my phones and PC with the blood of Oghene!!! grin

4) On the road at daytime: The way some babes systematically sell their 'wares' on the road during the day is funny...especially, on hot sunny days! These category of Oloshos target only those that drive cars. They expose all they got while trekking on the road. You go dey wonder why dis fine girl dey trek under sun! grin Patrons in Olosho matters know this and when they see them while driving, they don't fail to park and bargain!

Many girls pretend a lot and distance themselves from this act but why do you people demand material things from men to get intimate. You either stay away from 'give-me-money-and-I-will-give-you-sex' totally or else...you know what we should call you!

3 Likes

Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
5)Guest houses: inns and hotels are their hide outs too. They always hang around.

6)Campuses: including schools of nursing. Lecturers and men with jeeps know nursing students well for this. U don't believe? Go to Luth and nursing school in Igando around 6pm

7)Clubs: when I was serving, a friend invited me to club. There I saw d girls I've been lecturing in class standing out in dia ashy regalia and some hooked up with d chieves. I then understood why they were rude in class
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by obiorathesubtle: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
my brother.. Na the change buhari carry come o undecided
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Marlvin(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2016
Like I always say...
You've gotta do whats best for business
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
my brother.. Na the change buhari carry come o undecided
I can see the 'change' also affected the olosho business! grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by falconey(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2016
here he is the minister of women affair

1 Like

Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:
Like I always say...
By their fruits...grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by obiorathesubtle: 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
I can see the 'change' also affected the olosho business! grin
if it can affect the price of Garri in the market.. Na olosho e no go affect?? undecided
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:
Like I always say...
By their fruits...grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:
Like I always say...
By their fruits...grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
if it can affect the price of Garri in the market.. Na olosho e no go affect?? undecided
grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
my brother number 1 is damn fvcking right.........
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Marlvin(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
By their fruits...grin

Am just being realistic,

any other means to meet up with the present harsh economy, based on their line of business if they run out of acquaintances ?
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
5)Guest houses: inns and hotels are their hide outs too. They always hang around.

6)Campuses: including schools of nursing. Lecturers and men with jeeps know nursing students well for this. U don't believe? Go to Luth and nursing school in Igando around 6pm

7)Clubs: when I was serving, a friend invited me to club. There I saw d girls I've been lecturing in class standing out in dia ashy regalia and some hooked up with d chieves. I then understood why they were rude in class
Guy, you funny! grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 14, 2016
Very funny grin grin grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2016
skarlett:
Very funny grin grin grin
wink cool

1 Like

Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by osesology(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2016
e ehn! pls tell me more.

Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by PureWays(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
True.

I think they market in big churches these days...

They dress to kill (The men.. Lol), with half of their body exposed, they will come late and sit at the back b'cos that's where womaniser also sit.
Lol..

May the good Lord Save them.

Lol
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2016
PureWays:
True.

I think they market in big churches these days...

They dress to kill (The men.. Lol), with half of their body exposed, they will come late and sit at the back b'cos that's where womaniser also sit.
Lol..

May the good Lord Save them.

Lol
How do you know people that womanize sit at the back? What if someone comes late?
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by PureWays(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
How do you know people that womanize sit at the back? What if someone comes late?
It's simple logic, not all the men that sit at the back are womaniser.
Most womaniser sit at the back of the church, so technically what I'm saying is that, a large number of the men that sit at the back of the big churches are womaniser. Not all!
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
PureWays:
It's simple logic, not all the men that sit at the back are womaniser.
Most womaniser sit at the back of the church, so technically what I'm saying is that, a large number of the men that sit at the back of the big churches are womaniser. Not all!
It is even worse in those mushroom churches that have young pastors who wear shiny suits and carry punk hair! grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by PureWays(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
It is even worse in those mushroom churches that have young pastors who wear shiny suits and carry punk hair! grin
Lol..

You know, the economy has made the oshoz desperate.. Even pastors are not safe.. Lol..

They market like Real Estate lawyers these days.
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..

You know, the economy has made the oshoz desperate.. Even pastors are not safe.. Lol..

They market like Real Estate lawyers these days.
Make I hurry go see my olosho! grin

Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by AngelAhnie(f): 12:53am On May 15, 2016
Where them for stay before? In their houses
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Nobody: 12:55am On May 15, 2016
Fast food restaurants and Shawarma spots. grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Where them for stay before? In their houses
Are you one of them? I dey suspect you oh! grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by AngelAhnie(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
Are you one of them? I dey suspect you oh! grin
That makes you my customer angry
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That makes you my customer angry
One spotted already!!! grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by AngelAhnie(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
One spotted already!!! grin
you nor well grin
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by Rapmoney(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you nor well grin
...but na based on observation nah cheesy
Re: Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' by AngelAhnie(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
...but na based on observation nah cheesy
I'm an angel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? / Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. / Why Nairaland Relationships Don't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.