Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown (43263 Views)

Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by onegig(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
slimfit1:
What did Jonathan do for 8 years ?

Help me ask those nincompoops.

With record high oil sales he wasn't even able to complete Apapa -Oshodi road which is less than 25km. Just did mile 2 to Cele for almost 7 years. Still can remember going to that area as early as 2009 and then JB was just starting work.

Can you imagine 7 years after and it is still uncompleted. Someone dem suppose stone. Mstheew....
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by onegig(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
asha80:
2.5bn pet km is ok by u?
Olodo. You seem to forget that the Apapa Oshodi road is an 8lane road.

4 Trunk A lanes.

and 4 service lanes with double culverts in between on both sides and in some metres extensive shoulder works needed. Maybe you create your own construction company and give us a lower bid. The government would gladly take it.

And mind you Cele to oshodi is not 2.5 km.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Willybos(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
What about shandam (Plateau state) Road that link to Taraba (Ibi LGA)?
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by CSTR6: 1:48pm On May 15, 2016
Just look at the paltry sum this old man is budgeting to the SE. A region that is known for indigenous manufacturing in a country trying to diversify and increase foreign revenues? angry
I can also see the pseudo -patriots satisfied in their own style of One-Nigeria.
Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by dvee2: 1:54pm On May 15, 2016
realjoker:
Don't be skeptical bro. The cost of the the project is #170b and it is a PPP project government will commit #17b which is 10% of the cost of the project and the concessioneer company will provide the remaining 90% funding, the previous government have release #4b which the current government just complete the commitment of the fg #17b on the project.

Ebele will build second Niger bridge for us, on record Gej only gave 17billion in six years, GMB just gave 13 billion in one year.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by realjoker(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
great664:
I am proudly a 5% , I am from Delta but i rather associate with them than Yorubas who derive joy in mocking other on what they believe or crave for.....without hating why do you want Igbo's to remain on this unholy marriage?

I nor blame any other person except their leaders and our leaders who sees Abuja , Lagos as a place to build and invest forgetting those places started small too....

By the way, if you believe any Yoruba land will survive if attention is giving to other cities. Then u must be high on Oshogbo weed....

Gerraraahere and don't quote me again.....Youth like you thinking this way (derive Joy by mocking thera ) in this 21st century need to be rounded up and shot in the head.......

Mention one Igbo man in your area that you better than? Yur parents dey even buy goods on credit from them make you for fit chop here you are mocking them

lolz. I don't do dick measurement contest with anybody.
If my post is offensive you can go and kill yourself, I no care.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by dvee2: 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
chudionu58:
Intelligent by half, we must give kudos to the person who completed it... Yes! But not the one that completed it while earlier badmouthing the same project! So,show us the change if you are keen to complete what you earlier condemned!

Soo many kids on this forum. Imagine the IQ of this one. Has little or beer parlour information about subject, but commenting with over bloated confidence. Smh
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by KissCODE(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
redcliff:

Are you ssying 13b isnt enough to build that bridge?
lolzzz

The 13billion is for visibility study or for the design or compansation?
Lolzzz
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by KissCODE(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
redcliff:

Are you ssying 13b isnt enough to build that bridge?
lolzzz

The 13billion is for visibility study or for the design or compansation?
Lolzzz
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by fulanimafia: 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
omenka:
Which Oju bridge are they talking about?? I know there's a Loko bridge but "Oju"?? Perhaps not the Oju in Benue state.

Mehn!! SW dey enjoy oo!

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by tinsel: 2:23pm On May 15, 2016
Let us call a spade a spade. With the kind of support the people of south east gave to jonathan and still giving him, I don't really know if there is any blood oath taken between our people and jonathan. Because throughout his tenure I cannot point to any thing he did for the south east people except finishing the owerri portion of Onitsha-Owerri road, which we must give kudos to Obasanjo for starting.
All other federal roads in the south east are in terrible condition. The irony of the whole thing is that we have never given this kind of support to any igbo leader dead or living. We would not have lost the civil war if we gave Ojukwu half of this support.
When I sit down and reflect on this Jonathan/south east relationship I get angry because it is a relationship we gained entirely nothing.

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by great664(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
[s]
realjoker:
[/b]
lolz. I don't do dick measurement contest with anybody.
If my post is offensive you can go and kill yourself, I no care.
[/s]. Trash as always
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by realjoker(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
great664:
[s][/s]. Trash as always
Bro, I repeat again if you get frustrated with my comment about our bloda from the yeast, you can go and commit suicide and safe the world some portion of oxygen.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by great664(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2016
Daddyis:
**** stop claiming what you are not, we all know you are an hairy ass Igbo man. Keep deceiving yasef that you are better than the yorubas when majority of your brothers are acting big men. with no
Lol, drop your FB name let me add you...

Hate will only kill you and your tribe, even if I am Igbo, are you better than them..... Bastard son of a thousand father, drop ur FB email let me search and add u so you know fi am or not
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by great664(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

I ordinarily wouldn't have dignified this with a response but cos you waxed so much lyrical about tolerance, mutual respect and claim people are being needlessly & myopic ethnic jingoists.

You also have a brilliant bible verse as your siggy so there is still hope for redemption:

I'm going to leave you with 3 takeaways cos I'm not going to respond anymore.

1. 1st corinthians 8:2... Live by it...

2. That correlation between pots and kettles!

3. People receive in equal measure or double what they dish out!!!

Lol, I guess you should live by those principles too.

Sometimes pot calls kettle black because it has no other option

You don't push me to the wall and expect me to burst the wall and continue running...

Hope you get my stand
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by great664(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
[s]
realjoker:
Bro, I repeat again if you get frustrated with my comment about our bloda from the yeast, you can go and commit suicide and safe the world some portion of oxygen.
[/s] continue in hate with time it will kill you and you will turn manure for us to plant tomatoes grin grin grin
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by VISTIN(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
gretblue:

You are being mischievous.Did Apapa Oshodi start from Cele to Oshodi?

I'm not being mischievous, from Wharf to CELE has been fixed. Don't argue that, except you're a stranger in Lagos.

Let's be factual. That's inflated. that road cannot cost billion. I ply the route daily and will be happy top see it fixed, not with fraud.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by kayfam(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=KissCODE post=45626942]I am happy with this if it will be implemented.

I am a little skeptical about 2nd Niger bridge. If only 13billion is to released for it, it means the bridge might take more than 10years to be completed.

I just hope it wont be like Onitsha/Owerri road which OBJ couldnt finish for over 5years.

Another problem is about APC which has a way of sending different messages at same time. I hope someone from budget office wont come out morrow to counter this one here.

APC IS OVER CONFUSED... Thats all[/quote

U can be sure. Another story will surface again ]
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Joarams(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

I agree 100% with the highlighted, but not with the Texas L.A reference, we should stop comparing apples and oranges..... America is a melting pot, "State Of Origin" is mute there, Everyone belongs anywhere they find themselves,... Nobody will tell you , you can't get govt assisted Medicare in Georgia because you are from Michigan.

Republicans that don't like Obama do not for other reasons and not because he is from Southside Chicago.

Trump is ridiculed for his showmanship & crassness but you won't hear any generalisation of his actions as being typical of Uncouth New Yorkers....

Like it's our habit here.... cool

In as much as i don't agree with the 5% outburst, &wish he didn't contemplate or even utter such, i do however understand the human angle & deep emotions that spurred such...

Unless we will all bury our heads in the sand, that he is President today is God's doing, there was nothing that wasn't thrown and still being thrown at him, his culture, ethnicity, upbringing, educational background, relationships.. name it, he was raked over hot coals..

However, he needs to be for EVERYBODY... what's done is done, no one can move far ahead, while still trying to look back....

Bitter and as wrong as he sounded when he made that statement, I believe he added a caveat which not many spinners are referring to. He was asked about forming an inclusive government and he responded that it's simply a political reality to respond to people who put you in power (with over 90% of votes) more than those who didn't (with less than 5% of votes) but that this wouldn't affect his constitutional responsibilities to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Hengineer: 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Jonathan awarded the bridge, turned the project into a PPP. Paid the first 10 billion take off grant as part of governments obligation to the deal.. mobilized contractors on site, started work on the project. Then Buhari came, halted the flow of the project on some flimsy excuse, now he budgets more money for the project and its a big deal? This government cannot succeed with propaganda.. we are not zombies out here in the east
Jonathan released money in 2014, work started, but in mid-2015, work stopped. The next time you want to blame Buhari for halting the project in 2015, try and first tell us how much was budgeted by jonathan for the job in 2015?... also try and tell us if the concession agreements were concluded by then since you and your ilk are desparately trying to claim that the project halted because of buhari.

And yeah, its not a big deal that money was budgeted for it, it is you and your ilk that are making it news by already claiming that a bridge which as we speak, is still nonexistent is Jonathan's baby.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Charly68: 3:33pm On May 15, 2016
KissCODE:
I am happy with this if it will be implemented.

I am a little skeptical about 2nd Niger bridge. If only 13billion is to released for it, it means the bridge might take more than 10years to be completed.

I just hope it wont be like Onitsha/Owerri road which OBJ couldnt finish for over 5years.

Another problem is about APC which has a way of sending different messages at same time. I hope someone from budget office wont come out morrow to counter this one here.

APC IS OVER CONFUSED... Thats all
Confused!
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by amaechi1: 3:34pm On May 15, 2016
KissCODE:
I am happy with this if it will be implemented.

APC IS OVER CONFUSED... Thats all

Do you know the cost of the bridge? Are you aware that the bridge will be concession. The 13 billion is said to 60% of the cost.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by Charly68: 3:36pm On May 15, 2016
God bless my president ,please ensure you have project monitoring committee so that you can be getting adequate feedback on these capital projects
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by modath(f): 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
Joarams:

Bitter and as wrong as he sounded when he made that statement, I believe he added a caveat which not many spinners are referring to. He was asked about forming an inclusive government and he responded that it's simply a political reality to respond to people who put you in power (with over 90% of votes) more than those who didn't (with less than 5% of votes) but that this wouldn't affect his constitutional responsibilities to all parts of Nigeria.

I'm Pro Buhari but there are some things some "specific" people are not allowed to say... No matter how factual it is, it's called PR management.... No two ways about it... I get the intent but like you said the spinners are having a field day with it...
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by great664(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

I ordinarily wouldn't have dignified this with a response but cos you waxed so much lyrical about tolerance, mutual respect and claim people are being needlessly & myopic ethnic jingoists.

You also have a brilliant bible verse as your siggy so there is still hope for redemption:

I'm going to leave you with 3 takeaways cos I'm not going to respond anymore.

1. 1st corinthians 8:2... Live by it...

2. That correlation between pots and kettles!

3. People receive in equal measure or double what they dish out!!!

How the Hate of Easterners and Tribalism in Nigeria started and who cause it....

The problem is they wipe History of Nigeria so the youth won't know where it starred....

Pls download its below 2MB

https://external-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCROWAS1tH8Izcf&w=313&h=175&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft15.0-10%2Fcp0%2Fe15%2Fq65%2Fs320x320%2F13178474_1144952132203070_440020561_n.jpg%3Fefg%3DeyJpIjoiYiJ9%26oh%3D128e91de81d9108755cf22c47755ea5c%26oe%3D57DE65C0
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by CioAngels(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2016
I hope 40% of the total sum will not go into creating of website and building two boreholes.
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by GreatManBee: 5:18pm On May 15, 2016
247frolicboss:
FG yesterday began the release of N350 b for capital projects which include:

1. Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road (N13 b)

2. Lagos-Ibadan Express (N40b)

3. Benin-Sagamu Express (N8.7b)

4. Gombe-Numan-Yola (N2.8b)

5. Enugu-Onitsha (N5.5b)

6. Ibadan-Ilorin(N6b)

7. Second Niger Bridge (N13b)

8. Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekp. (N6b)

9. Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa (N4.4b)

10. Sokoto-Tambuwal-Kontagora-Makira (N8.8b)

11. Oju/Loko n Bridge (N14.2b

12. Kano-Katsina (N2.6 b)

13. Sapele-Agbor Ewu (N2 b)

14. Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshok N5b

Note that some of these road projects are continuation while others are start ups.

Whatever is left will be captured subsequently.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/fg-releases-n350-for-capital-projects.html

Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by yassjib: 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
So Kogi state is left with non
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by santori: 10:06pm On May 15, 2016
VISTIN:

From CELE bus stop to Oshodi N5b.
This road is less than 2km. That's another corruption.
oga take am easy na. even cele to iyana isolo is more than 2k. easy oga
Re: FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown by taiwog700: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
which of the road have they started both for east ,north and south can somebody tell me ,they are even saying no money for capital project ,shikena! PLS NOTE APC IS A GOVERNMENT OF SCAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.