Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best (26028 Views)

See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 / Kemi Onabanjo, Covenant University Graduate Becomes 2016 INSEAD Valedictorian / Stephanie Akpapuna Named Valedictorian At Dillard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by iDashNaira: 4:18pm On May 15, 2016
This is what happens when you listen to your parents' words to focus on what is more important in live.

Look at her; beautiful without make up with a clear head.

Now she will go on to provide everything she needs in live without depending on any man.

She will love for the sole reason of being genuinely in love.

Our labour shall not be in vain

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Joygalore(f): 4:21pm On May 15, 2016
Troublemaker.
Notify you? cheesy

Hope you ain't thinking I was banned.
olihilistic:

you're back from Nairaland prison and you can't even notify me
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Troublemaker. Notify you? cheesy
Hope you ain't thinking I was banned.
you don't even know I missed you.
I hope you're fine??
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by tayooluwole: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
Immediately I saw d name, to read the rest of d news tire me...

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by EbukaFran: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
York college?

A glorified secondary school and these chest beaters are making noise
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Dainikel(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
More of that!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Dainikel(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2016
Gosh! Nigerians are too gifted!! Congrats Dear!!!
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
asokoromadam:
Weed

Who the F are u ?? Gerrarahia..... Roasted ashawo
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by amaben2020(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
. In every tribe there are intelligent people and there are the not so intelligent people. Intelligence is not peculiar to a particular tribe.

yellowbar man keep quiet and bow before the elite race

the IGBO

10 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by wolfrine(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
phransix147:
Here in 9ja one lecturer would swear he has to mount flag or else...

Congrats dear!

The truth is we have brains like this over here, but some old stupid group of lecturers would for no just cause decide to punish female students if dey dont "mount flag" as u justly stated.
Congrats to her joor
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Alikay: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
Well it is good to celebrate with those who graduated excellently, buh what nave done wit ds result? What research v we done to contribute to the world? What v we invented by our own self. Let open our eyes n lets see widely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by 4nobody4every1: 4:37pm On May 15, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos and Nigerians are doing very well globally
True cool

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by mesoprogress(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2016
Name checkers can never be disappointed. Once it's a best student and a Nigerian, she's Igbo. My children are growing, by God's grace, they will make us proud.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Joygalore(f): 4:44pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks
Hope you good?
olihilistic:
you don't even know I missed you.

I hope you're fine??
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Thanks Hope you good?
I am fine.I love your dp
so you're a Doctor??
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by hardywaltz(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
. In every tribe there are intelligent people and there are the not so intelligent people. Intelligence is not peculiar to a particular tribe.
Naa Igbos are just too intelligent
Way above other black tribes...

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by freeze001(f): 4:56pm On May 15, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Igbos !!!! SHE'S NIGERIAN NOT BIAFRAN...... Her Visa is Nigeria's, Nationality is Nigeria, Brain is Nigerian and not your fvcking stupid declimated falling co-operative

For your information, she's first of all Igbo before any other identity. Igbos are also free to identify and celebrate with her on that level! Her brain is purely an Igbo product!

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Joygalore(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks
No,I am a carpenter grin
olihilistic:
I am fine.I love your dp

so you're a Doctor??
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Joygalore(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2016
One billion likes
freeze001:

For your information, she's first of all Igbo before any other identity. Igbos are also free to identify and celebrate with her on that level! Her brain is purely an Igbo product!

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Thanks No,I am a carpenter grin
carpenter grin
who lie don EPP??
when you go come back to naija?
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Okudiover(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2016
Where are the name checkers association? If na drug pusher the pages for don reach 72 by now.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Joygalore(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2016
E don help lie Muhammed
From June
olihilistic:

carpenter grin

who lie don EPP??

when you go come back to naija?
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2016
Joygalore:
E don help lie Muhammed From June
gringrin make him fans catch you first.
bring something when you're coming sha
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
that my future wife
u b real KUNU!!!!
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Jacko1(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
Dis gal will be swimming in money
Baby come and marry me now please
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by slap1(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:
In matters like this I breeze in just to check the name of the person. Just like always, I wasn't disappointed. O Nwanne m nwanyi.

Na so! cheesy Nwanne anyi nwanyi!
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:
I am fine.I love your dp

so you're a Doctor??

u want to claim her as ur FUTURE WIFE cheesy
olihilistic:
I am fine.I love your dp

so you're a Doctor??

u want to claim her as ur FUTURE WIFE
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
Randy91:

u want to claim her as ur FUTURE WIFE cheesy
u want to claim her as ur FUTURE WIFE

how e take concern you
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by omonidayo: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
Adebola02:
Beautiful Eye, Beautiful Brain, thumbs up, u've really make us proud.
Made us*
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by rugged7(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2016
*****Name checkers association*****

Who daaat??

Kai! Dan booo ro ba!!!

Na those people from the land of the rising sun!!

Beautiful, brilliant and stubborn people....Those Biafrans

Anyway...We hail them.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by CSTR6: 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Rozaystunna(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
Checks name....... Yea I am proud to be from the EASTSIDE cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Who’s A Professor Storms Covenant University (photos) / Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities / BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.