Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best (26151 Views)

See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 / Kemi Onabanjo, Covenant University Graduate Becomes 2016 INSEAD Valedictorian / Stephanie Akpapuna Named Valedictorian At Dillard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by being(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:

how e take concern you

U think u can just com here and b looking for wife without paying homage and dues?

u must b a learner!!
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2016
being:

U think u can just com here and b looking for wife without paying homage and dues?

u must b a learner!!
I'm not looking for a wife joyglaore is a friend nothing much sir
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by indomitable234: 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerians are fantastically intelligent
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On May 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by topkuma(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
What a brilliant girl,keep it up
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by dtwsola(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2016
I'm not trying to diminish this ladies' accomplishments, but stop with the falsehoods, Nairaland. York College is not a top US university, it's hardly even qualifies as a university. It's mostly for people seeking nursing degrees and few other specialties. You can't get an engineering degree, any science degree, or even a liberal arts degree at York College. It's just a small college in Queens, New York.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by monex(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Igbos !!!! SHE'S NIGERIAN NOT BIAFRAN...... Her Visa is Nigeria's, Nationality is Nigeria, Brain is Nigerian and not your fvcking stupid declimated falling co-operative
you dey mind those misguided Igbos.

Most reasonable Igbo peepsI know are against IPOB/Biafra etc.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by kennethokey15(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2016
Name checkers won't see this and confirm that she is an Igbo girl. They will try to check if it's a crime related news.

#IgboAmaka

#IgbosSetRecordsGlobally

#ProudlyNwafor

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by stinechykee: 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
tayooluwole:
Immediately I saw d name, to read the rest of d news tire me...
Choi jealousy will kill this end time tribe call Yorober.We IPOB will keep redeeming your already Nigeria battard image till we leave this God forsaking country to our promising land Biafra

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Eluwilussit(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
. In every tribe there are intelligent people and there are the not so intelligent people. Intelligence is not peculiar to a particular tribe.

But crime is peculiar to a particular tribe. grin grin grin. Don't get me wrong, I am with you 100%. It is painful when we gloat about our tribes and ridicule others when they are involved in one crime or the other. No tribe or race has a monopoly of anything. cry
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by stinechykee: 7:39pm On May 15, 2016
dtwsola:
I'm not trying to diminish this ladies' accomplishments, but stop with the falsehoods, Nairaland. York College is not a top US university, it's hardly even qualifies as a university. It's mostly for people seeking nursing degrees and few other specialties. You can't get an engineering degree, any science degree, or even a liberal arts degree at York College. It's just a small college in Queens, New York.
This Yorober man better go and drink poison and die.If its a crime that they mention Igbo name in this forum you will see Yorobers in thousands here raining insults and abuses on Igbos but now they are no where to be found
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by bukster(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
Wow Congratulations cheesy
Nigerians are continuing to do us proud in the diaspora
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Juan73(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
IGBOS always making us proud.
Congrats dear!!!
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by babestella: 9:24pm On May 15, 2016
I rep Igbos and Igbo land, I also rep my state Abia, God Bless the Igbos. We are intelligent, that's why they give Igbos highest cut off points in Jamb exams and entrance exams into unity schools. One day this injustice will end.

BTW we know the tribes full of dullards, they have one of their kind as presiidiot now, the country is in chaos at the moment and I might get worse mid week.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by PrivateInvestig: 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
Well,i guess the Ibos are endown mentally, I once dated an Ibo girl(am from Edo state),her advice get me where I am today. If not cos am a first son,i wud have marry an Ibo lady
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Ofemannnu: 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
Strawman:
Igbos are truly the most intelligent race in Africa, no be lie
But I hear say Yorubas dey whip them for education because na dem get all the record holders in education for Nigeria,Africa and the world.I no sabi anything o.Na wetin I read I been dey yarn.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Gibz02: 9:36pm On May 15, 2016
Great Naijans.am proud
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Strawman: 9:45pm On May 15, 2016
Ofemannnu:

But I hear say Yorubas dey whip them for education because na dem get all the record holders in education for Nigeria,Africa and the world.I no sabi anything o.Na wetin I read I been dey yarn.

na wetin I read I been dey yarn too
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Ritchiee: 9:51pm On May 15, 2016
stinechykee:
This Yorober man better go and drink poison and die.If its a crime that they mention Igbo name in this forum you will see Yorobers in thousands here raining insults and abuses on Igbos but now they are no where to be found
Some of us are around and we are happy for the Igbos,our juniors,for making this feat.The girl is brilliant for coming tops in her class.Reminds of the Yoruba girl that came tops in a whole country and also was the youngest in that country.Igbos too are really trying but Yorubas remain the best and the record is there for everybody to peruse.Congrats fine lady.More grease to your elbow.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Lemeechi: 10:07pm On May 15, 2016
AroOkigbo:
NameCheckersAssociation- she's from the land of the rising "onwa"!
You meant to say anyanwu. Onwa is moon.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by fuckpoverty(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2016
Nigeria God's own contry we rep positively anywhere we are.....even thoe our negativity supersedes
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by ClintonDal(m): 2:34am On May 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
. In every tribe there are intelligent people and there are the not so intelligent people. Intelligence is not peculiar to a particular tribe.
But to you criminality and drug dealing is peculiar to a tribe right? Talk of double standards. undecided
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Peacetemi: 2:37am On May 16, 2016
ClintonDal:
But to you criminality and drug dealing is peculiar to a tribe right? Talk of double standards. undecided
Where did I ever mention that criminality and drug dealing is peculiar to a tribe?
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by ClintonDal(m): 2:51am On May 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
Where did I ever mention that criminality and drug dealing is peculiar to a tribe?
You didn't have to, your response to that post is evidence enough.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Peacetemi: 3:02am On May 16, 2016
ClintonDal:
You didn't have to, your response to that post is evidence enough.
What do you mean? Evidence for what?
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by ClintonDal(m): 3:06am On May 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
What do you mean? Evidence for what?
I mean what I just said, If you can't wrap your head around it then it's not my fault.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Peacetemi: 3:15am On May 16, 2016
ClintonDal:
I mean what I just said, If you can't wrap your head around it then it's not my fault.
I think you find reading very difficult cause I still cant figure out where the hell I mentioned anything about crime being peculiar to a tribe. My comment was straight- forward, so if you find it difficult to read and understand I dunno what to say. I'm going to bed, goodnight SIR.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by ClintonDal(m): 3:18am On May 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
I think you find reading very difficult cause I still cant figure out where the hell I mentioned anything about crime being peculiar to a tribe. My comment was straight- forward, so if you find it difficult to read and understand I dunno what to say. I'm going to bed, goodnight SIR.
The joke is on you mate, I forgot that comprehension is difficult for certain folks.... my bad. Night undecided
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by AroOkigbo(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
Lemeechi:

You meant to say anyanwu. Onwa is moon.
O kwa ezi okwu ooo!
I meela
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Adebola02(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2016
omonidayo:
Made us*
thanks.
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by Halivy(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
link2ok:
Congrats beauty and brain

One big buffon that doesn't have a WAEC certificate would walk the streets of London saying Nigerians are corrupt.

I wonder if that tall buffon a.k.a Sherifat actually understands the true meaning of corruption.

Any man who speaks from both side of the mouth is not just corrupt bt irresponsible and unworthy to be a leader.

God bless Nigeria
You no kuku get sense. When you r insulting a man capable of doing things that can affect ur living positively, how can u be morally good. Is Buhar wrong by admitting a bitter truth. I'm sure u benefitted from loot spree under the failed immmediate administration. #RecieveSense
Re: Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best by SenatorJames(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Up Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solve This Simple Maths If You Can:::::::::::::::::::::::: / Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.