Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (21185 Views)

Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Oil Workers Postpone Planned Strike / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by SHAIBULIAR: 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
PETROL PRICE IN SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
KENYA - N241.03
S/AFRICA - N237.05
GHANA - N211.15
ETHIOPIA - N197.21
TUNISIA - N181.27
EGYPT - N175.3
ANGOLA - N151.39
NIGERIA - N145
ALGERIA - N53.78
LIBYA - N23.9
(Source - Dailytrust, Thursday 12/5/16 on page 5).
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by lereinter(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
TippyTop:

I don't need Obasanjo to tell me what I already know.
Meanwhile enjoy your Sunday without light, fuel and possibly food.
I wish you good luck, you're gonna need it.

Wish you same[url][/url] tongue
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by laprince(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
madridguy:
Since Lagos State is not championing the course I think it's will be difficult for NLC and TUC to stage a massive protest. Where is Fayose and the twitter minister when the opposition need them most. Fayose should mobilize crowd and let Murray broadcast the carnival cos am sure AIT will not attempt it.

If I can give PDP 16 years to show their skill while can't I be calm with APC for 4 years.

I really get your point. Honestly, PDP and APC are just names of entities. The people in APC were those that were also in PDP.

I hope a peaceful protest is held and Nigerians benefit at last.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by Kollyk11(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
TippyTop:
Just happy at last the TUC/NLC are ready to let Bubu know he can't treat Nigerians like cows, zombies might accept it, the rest of us are not cows.

Nigeria is on lock down from Wednesday.

Buhari is not good at managing economy---by Olusegun Obasanjo
[size=13pt]When Zombies rule the poor suffers.[/size]
all this ppl shouting lock down are ppl who still stay in their father's house and eating free food.they dont know the consequences of a country been locklocked down
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by amtaken(f): 3:34pm On May 15, 2016
You ain't saying nada.

Buhari has killed Nigerian economy.

You can suffer and smile as much as you want but right withing your heart you know the truth.

abimic:

And what have we benefitted ever since when it was way cheaper than now? Yet many cry no jobs, bad roads, no light, nothing works! And is it when we claim to be subsidizing and yet get the fuel at high-cost a preferred option. No one has ever benefitted from the subsidy other than the marketers and those in corridors of power, milking the Nation dry, that's why despite subsidizing, many can't still afford a good life, where there's a huge gap between the rich and the poor. Even the SURE P so brought then was marred with corruption at some points, so my dear, not facing reality that would never go away is cuddling a near death man telling him all his well expecting miracle from above. Deregulation would have being good, but had we had a functional refinery working beyond this present cap would have being better. With the wealth In this land occasioned by our natural resources, we can't boast of a functional and well structured refinery, very pathetic! Our leaders of old sold the country's future.
Politics in this country is about deceit, GEJ pegged his at #141,PMB pegged his at #145,whichever, if deregulation would set the country's foot genuinely in the right direction, no sane man would object except those that like the condition the country had being in since the fourth Republic. Should we continue in sin that Grace may abound?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by abimic(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
You ain't saying nada.

Buhari has killed Nigerian economy.

You can suffer and smile as much as you want but right withing your heart you know the truth.

It's like u've had a government u've so much benefitted from to have nailed others. To me, I'm still giving PMB a benefit of doubts, if for 16 yrs, we've had nothing to show than pipeline vandalism, theft, boko haram, piracy, deceit, high corruption, ill equipped military, hunger, living below $1,joblessness, kidnapping, under age marriage, yahoo yahoo, graduates riding bike, ... It's like u enjoy where we are coming from.. Two steps forward and ten backwards.. Keep it up.. U are a lady though... Too little & status quo please some ladies. Note! I'm not saying buhari is doing well but neither has he failed since his government is still running. As long as we deviate from old, we would get it right. Foolishness is doing something same way expecting a different result. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by clogogo(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
May I know what you stand to benefit from the hike in fuel price?

Or could it be that you have never bought fuel with your money before?

Please be informed , I don't stand to gain anything, I feel the pain as well..but am not ready to make anymore sacrifices for NLC and there strikes, because it's toothless, Nigerian have been suffering from the First month of Buhari Govt. But they said nothing , when they increased power they did nothing ,power is now higher and worst. when Dollar went high they never coughed and so many other situations. It too late for them to stand for Nigerian . Buhari has started the hardship, let him finish it... Am sure Nigerian are wiser now ..Wiser to know how the country could be ruled better.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike by sheuncaesar(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Since Lagos State is not championing the course I think it's will be difficult for NLC and TUC to stage a massive protest. Where is Fayose and the twitter minister when the opposition need them most. Fayose should mobilize crowd and let Murray broadcast the carnival cos am sure AIT will not attempt it.

If I can give PDP 16 years to show their skill while can't I be calm with APC for 4 years.

I taya oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ships Carrying Petrol, Other Items Arrive Lagos Port / Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.