Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood (4031 Views)

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? / Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Nobody: 8:50am On May 15, 2016
SS and SE...take a cursory look at the projects below, and tell me if we are still part of Nigeria. All I see is North and SW

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by jfking2005(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2016
@Op please learn to be sincere to yourself for once.
I can see all region in this budget yet to felt embittered
Will you be happy if it is 100% SE and SS

Be fair at all time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by realjoker(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2016
Lolz... Wailing is your birth right.

16 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Drversatile: 9:28am On May 15, 2016
@OP are you normal

Or you are a wailing wailer who has decided to be blind to figures and locations in the budget? Grow up.

7 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by fulanimafia: 9:30am On May 15, 2016
A list that includes the 2nd Niger Bridge and a new terminal for the Enugu River Airport among other projects is what they're wailing about?

Victim mentality must be a curse, except of course the OP is going undercover to thank Buhari for proving he is for everybody.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by nrexzy: 9:34am On May 15, 2016
Wailers must wail so don't bother trying to prove a point

8 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by omenka(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2016
How do these people do it?? I mean, wake, sit down, and then type such a whale of crap??

Na wa oo.

Has there ever been a budget in the world that is 100%
satisfactory??

And What the hell "personhood"

12 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by obongitiad(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2016
Who is person bearing my tribename "uduak" dat is displaying so much mumuness in dis forum?

9 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by omenka(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2016
fulanimafia:
A list that includes the 2nd Niger Bridge and a new terminal for the Enugu River Airport among other projects is what they're wailing about?

Victim mentality must be a curse, except of course the OP is going undercover to thank Buhari for proving he is for everybody.
The hate has taken such deep roots in them it is now nearly impossible to uproot it. Someone wakes up and just feels the need to twist obvious facts just to make people feel unnecessarily aggrieved towards someone he hates.

What stopped their reps and senators from lobbying for same when the budget was being worked on??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by modath(f): 9:41am On May 15, 2016
OP,

I can't & won't bother to type this all over again, so I "borrowed" it from where I responded to your compadre who like you is in a perpetual victim mode ... enjoy!! Thank me larra!!

modath:

Why are you people like this for heaven's sake? If you are not good at analysing & maths, you should have asked for help...

You arrived at your faulty deduction by not taking into account all that the 350b was meant for.

Remove that which has been earmarked for

Healthcare (HIV drugs, Vaccine for babies, contraceptives for low income women)

Agric Resources,

Power installation / rehabilitation

Aviation (I'm sure if you weren't in the usual victim mentality and quick to condemn mode , you'd have seen Construction of Terminal Building For Enugu Airport)) &

Housing .....

Calculate all that is for road & bridges construction in it's totality (All Geo Zones) and divide by the 6 Geo Zones before displaying the usual crap!!! Everybody hates you, everybody hates you, don't you think it's time to check how you project yourself to the world first!! sad

& you aren't fooling no one but yourself with the "Uduak"! smiley

6 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by tempest01(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2016
obongitiad:
Who is person bearing my tribename "uduak" dat is displaying so much mumuness in dis forum?

Dah obong itiad....amme asad
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by malton: 9:50am On May 15, 2016
grin
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by bobluck: 10:12am On May 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
SS and SE...take a cursory look at the projects below, and tell me if we are still part of Nigeria. All I see is North and SW

Hypocrite that is what you are, all regions were included in the budget. We must eschew this type of propaganda that tends to bring division. Nigeria is a project all of us must support to make it work.

9 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by EasternLeopard: 10:15am On May 15, 2016
Uduak2019:

In the topic You repeated SS twice. Change one of them to SE

1 Like

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by 7lives: 10:20am On May 15, 2016
jfking2005:

Be fair at all time

Even if its 100% SE and SS, he will still be embittered 'cause he was born to HATE.

10 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 15, 2016
EasternLeopard:

In the topic You repeated SS twice. Change one of them to SE

THX
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by laurel03(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
7lives:

Even if its 100% SE and SS, he will still be embittered 'cause he was born to HATE.
He was born to HATE... Anybody dt hate others don't progress

2 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by oduastates: 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
Psst
You should be happy that attention is being paid.
Using Jonathan's bigoted criteria and standards , you are lucky that Buhari is paying attention to the SE.
Capital items of less than $ 4 billion.
Show me a capital item paid for and built by Jonathan worth $1 billion in the SE,out of the over $500 billion stolen or squandered by JONATHAN and his goons.
Lagos-calabar rail line is meaningless and irrelevant to us.
Ask any strategic thinking omoluabi, we would have preferred
Accra - Lome - Cotonou -Lagos -Shagamu - Ibadan -Ife- akure - Benin-Sapale -Warri.
Omoluabi are much more embedded in the economy of the aforementioned countries than anything beyond warri.
In short, Ancient Oyo/ife and the trading routes.
Anything beyond that is of little strategic importance to us.

PMB Govt inherited 206 unfinished road projects, costing more than 2 trillion. 1.7 trillion of that yet to be paid. Power,work and housing budget = 433bn.

How can you award 206 Road projects without the ability to pay .This is the Jonathan I know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
obongitiad:

Yorubaas!

1 Like

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Josegun(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
I will come back
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
u this ibo man claiming SS hatred and wailing I ur birthright. We know u!

4 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
What is the ratio of projects amongst the regions?

Is it balanced?

On the aviation part, enugu was listed only once for a paltry sum as to be compared to other states that got listed several times for more technical and expensive projects.

Can you compare the ratio of states representation of the SS/SE and the North and South west?

Why do people see evil and tend to justify it?

Are the projects sums balanced across th six geo political zones?

2 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 12:49pm On May 15, 2016
oduastates:
Psst
Capital items of less than $ 4 billion.
Show me a capital items worth $1 billion out of the over $500 billion stolen or squandered by Jonathan.
Lagos-calabar rail line is meaningless to us.
Ask any strategic thinking omoluabi, we would have preferred
Accra - Lome - Cotonou -Lagos -Shagamu - Ibadan -Ife- akure - Benin-Sapale -Warri.
Omoluabi are much embedded in economy of the aforementioned countries than anything beyond warri.
In short, Ancient Oyo/ife and the trading routes.
Anything beyond that is of little strategic importance to us.
us meaning the yorubas.

From your logic the commonwealth of the nation should be plied into where suits your interest and not the collective interest of the nation? Wonderful!!!

But I need to ask; do you have a conscience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by oduastates: 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
aventura:
us meaning the yorubas.

From your logic the commonwealth of the nation should be plied into where suits your interest and not the collective interest of the nation? Wonderful!!!

But I need to ask; do you have a conscience?

Nation?

A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, interest inhabiting a particular state or territory.

Nigeria is not a nation and this is proven by simply looking at the heading of this post.
My route is important the same way Niger bridge is important to you.
Lagos- calabar is of limited economic importance to us. Inferring that this thing is a kind of favour is utter bullocks.
I would happily have the oodua nation part of the rail line redirected towards my route.you can choose to redirect the eastern part towards wherever rock your boat.
Anyway, your senators did not want it
Not bit**hing about, just being a realist.

3 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
bobluck:

Hypocrite that is what you are, all regions were included in the budget. We must eschew this type of propaganda that tends to bring division. Nigeria is a project all of us must support to make it work.
the question should be is it balanced?

So is their concern unfounded or you so choose to see differently because it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
jfking2005:
Be fair at all time
Drversatile:
@OP are you normal
Or you are a wailing wailer who has decided to be blind to figures and locations in the budget? Grow up.
fulanimafia:
omenka:
How do these people do it?? I mean, wake, sit down, and then type such a whale of crap??
Na wa oo.
Has there ever been a budget in the world that is 100%
satisfactory??
And What the hell "personhood"
modath:
OP,
I can't & won't bother to type this all over again, so I "borrowed" it from where I responded to your compadre who like you is in a perpetual victim mode ... enjoy!! Thank me larra!!
& you aren't fooling no one but yourself with the "Uduak"! smiley
we all need to examine our conscience and purge out one sided perspectiveness to see the bigger picture.

Is the budget balanced across the six geopolitical zones?

Are there not issues of several states in some particular regions getting. "Billions" while single states in some regions getting "millions"

Do we tend to talk as it suits us or as objectiveness dictates?

If you were in the opposing sides, would you have said differently?

Let's be truthful to ourselves.

8 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by ElCount: 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
bobluck:

At the bold
Remove it, I don't want to insult you because of it. Next time try to choose your words wisely.
Your 55 year old project that has refused to work is what people must support
No make me vex o! Today na sunday

1 Like

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by omenka(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
aventura:
[s] we all need to examine our conscience and purge out one sided perspectiveness to see the bigger picture.

Are there not issues of several states in some particular regions getting. "Billions" while single states in some regions getting "millions"

Let's be truthful to ourselves.[/s]
Shut the hell up. Why do you people keep lumping the north together and find it convenient separating the south into their individual zones??

Why don't you tell us what the NE, NW, and NC have respectively instead of comparing as North vs SE and SS??

Mtscheew.

8 Likes

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by Pontaboki: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
Thank God for Niger Delta Avengers!!!
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
oduastates:

Nation?
A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.
Nigeria is not a nation.
My route is important the same way Niger bridge is important to you.
Lagos- calabar is of limited economic importance to us. Inferring that this thing is a kind of favour is utter bullocks.
I would happily have the oodua nation part of the rail line redirected toward my route.you can choose to redirect the eastern part towards what rock your boat.
Anyway, your senators did not want it
that is not true.
If the projects are being funded by the sole machinations of the oodua people then no problem. But here we have a case of certain people who pilot the interest of their people because the found themselves in charge. That is tribalism and nepotism.

What if the Nigerian political hierachy is made up of the ss/se and the followed this evil precedence would it be seen in thesame context as you are seeing now?

Our senators were not part of the commitee that reappropriated projects and first it was a gaffe on the part of the executive to exclude it only to reintroduce it later through the back door and it was rejected at this instance by the legislators as they termed it an unconstitutional channel.

What is evil is evil.
Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by ElCount: 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
aventura:
we all need to examine our conscience and purge out one sided perspectiveness to see the bigger picture.

Let's be truthful to ourselves.
Why are you wasting your time answering those people, did they tell you that they don't know the truth?
If your are appealing to their conscience let it be known that it abandoned them long time ago, and you trying to talk some sense into them will be akin to the proverbial rock upon which water was poured

1 Like

Re: SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood by aventura: 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
omenka:
Shut the hell up. Why do you people keep lumping the north together and find it convenient separating the south into their individual zones??

Why don't you tell us what the NE, NW, and NC have respectively instead of comparing as North vs SE and SS??

Mtscheew.
take off that bigoted lens and see the bigger picture.

How many ratio of representation of states across board?

How many billions were allocated to this two "lumped" regions (ss/se) as against the sw alone.

Then try to get your head examined if you see nothing wrong?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did These Men Defraud Buhari in Anambra state? (pic) / Dino On Bourdillon road,says "Agbaakin No Dey Fear"(throwback Vs Now Pix) / The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.