Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (30670 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by ericr7(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.
Yes...don't leave me for him. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ Come A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ take me away smileywink
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by TrollTrap: 10:49am On May 15, 2016
Fvck outta here with that bullshit angry angry angry
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by SKAMM(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2016
Is it gay for a guy to jerk off to Miss Sahhara..since she's transgender?? #just asking #no insult pls
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Slymonster(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2016
Lord jesus if ever I travel out to this crazy country where it's easy to swap your natural identity and I come across with a woman who happens to be a man from birth...disconnect me sharply make yawn no happen
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by emymeeky: 10:56am On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.

Lol. Who said there are few of them ?
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by huntax(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:
Nigerian men are hypocrites...tell me you wouldn't want to smash this below. In fact most of them will not miss the opportunity to be with this below!

http://shooshooqtr.tumblr.com/post/84317840417/sabrina-suzuki-big-cock-wooow-click-for
My God, WTF did I just watch! embarassed
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Eecho(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
I would like to date u
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by chuka9: 11:03am On May 15, 2016
God forbid I cover my bumbum with blood of Jesus!
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by santanamimi(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2016
This one is strong
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Dcaliphate(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2016
Dottore:
Picture of her/his punaani or adonbelive it

guy guy guy grin grin grin
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Dunexxx(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2016
SKAMM:
Is it gay for a guy to jerk off to Miss Sahhara..since she's transgender?? #just asking #no insult pls

nope it's not because he is female now, so ure attracted to him as a female not as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Dunexxx(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Most of u clowns saying "wtf and godforbid" ud do it asap. hypocrites!

Naija has the highest number of hypocrites in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by crackhouse(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2016
damn

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Icaretoo: 11:22am On May 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
And u want a MAN to date an ASHAWO

In my nephew's voice Go jor
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by frisky2good(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2016
muscular, very
tall, none smoker/ none
druggy and is open-minded

There's nothing like intelligence there.

BTW, you are very pretty. Don't thank me, it's the nak3d truth.

Resurgence:

The combination coupled with intelligence is quite hard to find. No offense but most Nigerians despite how smart we are are still very narrow minded. I can totally relate with her.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2016
Nixiepie:
Chai ......and she/he. Is very beautiful.... Oya Naija men over to you,opportunity comes but once
Why would i go for she/he when i have beauty queen like you
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by SKAMM(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
I'm not attracted to him/her oo..It was just a harmless question I asked for the vaseline crew
Dunexxx:

nope it's not because he is female now, so ure attracted to him as a female not as a man.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Coolgent(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
Vaseline crew over to you
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Bistech(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2016
yellowbeauty:
guy you stingy ooo.....release one person to her nah lol

Lolz! @least one now lol we r all human being.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by mablie(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2016
_
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by decatalyst(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2016
yellowbeauty:
guy you stingy ooo.....release one person to her nah lol

I donate any of this below to he-she. grin grin

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Bolaadu(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef
we Nigerians are easy to brain watch copy copy.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Dunexxx(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
SKAMM:
I'm not attracted to him/her oo..It was just a harmless question I asked for the vaseline crew

whatever helps u sleep at night
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by ahamonyeka(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2016
Picture of what makes her transgender.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 15, 2016
frisky2good:
muscular, very
tall, none smoker/ none
druggy and is open-minded

There's nothing like intelligence there.

She never said intelligence, that was me adding my own personal interest wink

But on a more serious note, I can still relate because that attribute of "open minded" alone, is a not so common trait for us africans. As much as I hate to admit it's true.

BTW, you are very pretty. Don't thank me, it's the nak3d truth.
That made me blush. embarassed Thank you still cheesy
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Trueyarn(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:
Nigerian men are hypocrites...tell me you wouldn't want to smash this below. In fact most of them will not miss the opportunity to be with this below!

http://shooshooqtr.tumblr.com/post/84317840417/sabrina-suzuki-big-cock-wooow-click-for
Look, if you are sexually confused, try using yourself as an example. Don't just come here and call Nigerian men hypocrites, i for sure would never want to hit that even if it had a kitty katty!
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Victorjerry68: 12:09pm On May 15, 2016
dose she have a pussy..
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Taku555(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef
she is from Benue (Idoma) not Ibo mr man angry

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by michakev: 12:12pm On May 15, 2016
God forbid am not a gay freek
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Masterclass32: 12:14pm On May 15, 2016
uncjay:

Bros u r too tribalistic.....smh. Wat igbo r u talking about?

His(she) name is clifford oche from benue state, pure IDOMA transgendered.....if u dont have knowledge about some simply make research and help ur understanding. Instead of tribalising with ignorance.

Don't mind the air-sack. Probably one of those obsessed with anything Igbo.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by martineverest(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2016
Ronald4lif,elxandre and ollah1 are all available bachelors.....make ur choice

NB:they are all handsome and carry.....their pockets are overly loaded.

To the gentle men mentioned above: miss sahara is beautiful and portrays all d xteristics of an ideal african 'lady'...her culinary prowess and bedmatics skills are second to none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.