Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" (30267 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by cruzita(f): 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
its his fault ,he wasn't there for u when u needed him .
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
Your problem

Not mine.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Speakdatruth: 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
what should we do now?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by mbaboy(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2016
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Hahaha same with my father!
when I was a kid, we use to throw stones at all these heavy duty vehicles that convey sands and stone to building sites, so one day unfortunately to me I throw stone and hurray!! It lands on the widscreen and breaks it!!
I ran as fast as my legs can carry me and the driver gave me a hot chase! I ran right into my mother's bedroom and hide under the bed, from earshot I heard my dad discussing with the driver afterward he came straight to the bedroom, drag me out and hand me over to the driver to deal with me!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by greggng: 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
To all those that ve dad that was there for them, thank ur God. The only think I knew abt my dad was that he was a drunk. I used the right word cos must people think drunkard was the right word but we learn everyday. I thank. God for my mum who worked so hard to raise me. I feel bad I ve not lived up to expectation. Right now I don't feel love for any woman cos of the effect of growing up not getting a balanced love. I need deliverance to be okay. Any nairaland lady that will accept me and marry me should call me pls don't text 08062593234. Guys should vamus others I go curse them

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Werrin consern us?
Lol help me ask em
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by cbnileowo42: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
Pasuma jnr sis
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by captaindavid(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
Nothing concern me o. Wetin ur relationship with am help me do?? Abeg Who get reading lamp charger?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Na your father and family private live!......

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by jaksabbey(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
It's obvious
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by repogirl(f): 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
Many fathers sef live in the same house but are so distant to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by cap28: 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
An arm robber dad is far better than a bastard

what about a paedophile dad?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by coolviv: 1:48pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
An arm robber dad is far better than a bastard

Why u dey lie like this? How child of a thief go better pass illegitimate child abi na bastard?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by seunoni34(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2016
repogirl:
My dad! embarassed
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2016
"I went down to a size six from a size 12."

When was she ever a size12? Pictures please
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Btruth: 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
.......and did you find out why he wasn't there for you? Well, for me 2 wrongs can never make a right. If you think your father was wrong then, why at least show him some love? By spitting him or showing nonchalant attitude means you are taking a revenge. But I tell you, no human is perfect in life, we are only been shown grace nii oooo.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by DeRay98(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Hahaha same with my father!
when I was a kid, we use to throw stones at all these heavy duty vehicles that convey sands and stone to building sites, so one day unfortunately to me I throw stone and hurray!! It lands on the widscreen and breaks it!!
I ran as fast as my legs can carry me and the driver gave me a hot chase! I ran right into my mother's bedroom and hide under the bed, from earshot I heard my dad discussing with the driver afterward he came straight to the bedroom, drag me out and hand me over to the driver to deal with me!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's proper discipline that you can't forget in a hurry. Am sure you never threw stones at lorries again after that day.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Temysteve(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Werrin consern us? undecided

Iya Sikira, shey u get beans? Abeg put #50 beans, #50 rice and kpomo, shaki, Abode, fuku,floater, ring.. u nor get yam? Oya put #30 dodo..

Na here I wan chop my lunch cool
such a clown!! #Notfunny
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Berezi99: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
We should not conclude about what she said about her father, maybe the fort is from her mum. l myself have try to be close to my daughter but her mum will not allow it.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2016
repogirl:
So true and its not like they don't provide for you ohh, but that closeness, that bond is not there. All you see is fear...

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by amacastel: 2:52pm On May 15, 2016
This is d reward of been irresponsible even if u are not married to d mother of ur child pls don'tneglect them eg 2face never neglect anyol of his children, wen u r quarreling with ur wife,babymama, pls don't wit ur child contribute in ur child's growth no matter how small. She even has her dad num me I don't have cos he is not just irresponsible but a tyrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by durella32: 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
So true and its not like they don't provide for you ohh, but that closeness, that bond is not there. All you see is fear...
big truth

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
By the words of their mouth, you'll know them.

I sympathize in advance for the unlucky soul that'll marry this emotional wreck.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
Berezi99:
We should not conclude about what she said about her father, maybe the fort is from her mum. l myself have try to be close to my daughter but her mum will not allow it.

May God bless you infinitely.

I wager that majority of those responding are not in a divorced situation.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
DeRay98:

That's proper discipline that you can't forget in a hurry. Am sure you never threw stones at lorries again after that day.

Who send me
Hahaha I received the beating of my life that day, both from my dad and the driver!!

I was expecting my father to beg the driver to mellow down and he surprised me cheesy cheesy

Miss my dad though

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On May 15, 2016
Instead of this dumbasses to learn they're forming fake e no consain me.awon oni iranuoshi gbogbo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:
By the words of their mouth, you'll know them.

I sympathize in advance for the unlucky soul that'll marry this emotional wreck.
*yinmu *

That's a lesson for you.it's only a fool that learns from experience. A wise person learns from other people's experience

If you don't want to have children who are an emotional wreck don't just be a spam donor like some of your mates and expect a good relationship with your kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Charly68: 3:13pm On May 15, 2016
Many men don't really worth to be called father.. They are responsible for bastard children..no wonder Boko haram is rampaging up & down. A real father is the one that is there for his children anytime any day. Thank God for my father's effort over my life..though a farmer but he gave me the best moral upbringing that anyone can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:
Your problem

Not mine.
learn and stop forming fake itk undecided

Tomorrow una go dey rant say endtime children full everywhere

Children killing their fathers
raping their mother's or sisters
Beating /abusing their wives

It's because of absentee/non existent fathers who prefer gallivanting with women of easy virtue at the expense of creating a stable relationship with their kids undecided

Awon alayebaje gbogbo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
amacastel:
This is d reward of been irresponsible even if u are not married to d mother of ur child pls don'tneglect them eg 2face never neglect anyol of his children, wen u r quarreling with ur wife,babymama, pls don't wit ur child contribute in ur child's growth no matter how small. She even has her dad num me I don't have cos he is not just irresponsible but a tyrant.
no let them not learn .let them be ranting up and down and forming fake e no consain me.when the pikin deny them publicly or they're not recognized on their convocation or wedding as their father e go consain them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
*yinmu *

That's a lesson for you.it's only a fool that learns from experience. A wise person learns from other people's experience

If you don't want to have children who are an emotional wreck don't just be a spam donor like some of your mates and expect a good relationship with your kids

Unfortunately, Nairaland is not where I learn lessons.

I offer you no apologies that my undirected post made you squirm but if the shoe fits........
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:20pm On May 15, 2016
ZuzuMan:
Na your father and family private live!......
when you finish the Lipton tea you came to the world to drink then learn how to be a father so that you will see children that will be buying Lipton tea for you and will not rot in old peoples homes abandoned by children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.