Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" (30278 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately, Nairaland is not where I learn lessons.

I offer you no apologies that my undirected post made you squirm but if the shoe fits........
*yinmu *

What will you say before undecided

Animal dey get sense before? grin

Fill in the gap where it fits grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
*yinmu *

What will you say before undecided

Animal dey get sense before? grin

Fill in the gap where it fits grin

I don't read grunts and howls.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
Btruth:
.......and did you find out why he wasn't there for you? Well, for me 2 wrongs can never make a right. If you think your father was wrong then, why at least show him some love? By spitting him or showing nonchalant attitude means you are taking a revenge. But I tell you, no human is perfect in life, we are only been shown grace nii oooo.
another one undecided

Kontinu making excuses
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I don't read grunts and howls.
I don't read posts from sorry excuse for fathers who spend their time energy and money on prostitutes at the expense of their children. grin

Now running along and go and meet one of your hookers tongue grin tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Werrin consern us? undecided

Iya Sikira, shey u get beans? Abeg put #50 beans, #50 rice and kpomo, shaki, Abode, fuku,floater, ring.. u nor get yam? Oya put #30 dodo..

Na here I wan chop my lunch cool
when you finish with iya sikira food no go your house and train your Children. Wait until your children ask their mom who is this man?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:29pm On May 15, 2016
lekjons:
AND THEN
and then learn and get wisdom
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I don't read posts from sorry excuse for fathers who spend their time energy and money on prostitutes at the expense of their children. grin

Now running along and go and meet one of your hookers tongue grin tongue

Yet I did not request your response to my undirected post.

This is a perfect example on why I support abortion grin

Go and join your mates in the small yellow bus, yah dangly armed Neanderthal.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 3:34pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yet I did not request your response to my undirected post.

This is a perfect example on why I support abortion grin

Go and join your mates in the small yellow bus, yah dangly armed Neanderthal.
are you Now in the beer parlour with one of your street hookers getting wasted? grin tongue

Fathers. No sperm donors like you deserve street hookers and ladies of easy virtue. You don't deserve wives like mothers grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
learn and stop forming fake itk undecided

Tomorrow una go dey rant say endtime children full everywhere

Children killing their fathers
raping their mother's or sisters
Beating /abusing their wives

It's because of absentee/non existent fathers who prefer gallivanting with women of easy virtue at the expense of creating a stable relationship with their kids undecided

Awon alayebaje gbogbo undecided
What is this one saying undecided
Abi weere leleyi ni
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
are you Now in the beer parlour with one of your street hookers getting wasted? grin tongue

Fathers. No sperm donors like you deserve street hookers and ladies of easy virtue. You don't deserve wives like mothers grin

It's 8AM here and we don't have beer parlors where I live grin

But you must lead a rather pathetic existence based on the stuff you talk about = beer parlors, hookers, ladies of easy virtues, etc What a shame and waste of resource.

But I though you don't respond to people like me? So not only are you a troglodyte but you also lack the backbone to stand behind what you write a few minutes ago?

Oya, oyinmu moni? cheesy

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

Abi weere leleyi ni

Ogidi ni.

Oye ki won tete so mole grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Makapounse(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2016
Hope you didn't bear his name during your schools, and also on certificates/result given to you, if you didn't you are free, but if you bear his name then you are joking with all your statements..if he has another children to substitute you , Good, i kn you can't substitute him with another man as father
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Originalsly: 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
*yinmu *

That's a lesson for you.it's only a fool that learns from experience. A wise person learns from other people's experience

If you don't want to have children who are an emotional wreck don't just be a spam donor like some of your mates and expect a good relationship with your kids
Hmmm..... if someone keeps walking through a low doorway and be hitting his head ..... which is his experience .... he would be a fool if he learns to bend to get by. He would be considered wise if he continues hitting his head until he learns to bend after hearing about someone else's experience. Wow!! On calling men sperm donours.... do you realise you are also saying women are sperm banks? ...just saying... hoping you can think first before commenting. @topic....if it is true that her father just couldn't care a damn about her... then it is true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..... she is just as cold hearted.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by jasysandra(f): 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
This is no news abeg.

You love your mum, so do I.
You hate your dad,so do I.

NEXT.............. angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Eleganza33(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
I feel your pain
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by MisterDreamz(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Hahaha same with my father!
when I was a kid, we use to throw stones at all these heavy duty vehicles that convey sands and stone to building sites, so one day unfortunately to me I throw stone and hurray!! It lands on the widscreen and breaks it!!
I ran as fast as my legs can carry me and the driver gave me a hot chase! I ran right into my mother's bedroom and hide under the bed, from earshot I heard my dad discussing with the driver afterward he came straight to the bedroom, drag me out and hand me over to the driver to deal with me!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You suffered o! grin
That kinda suffering, you don't stop running till the chaser disappears... home is even the least place to run to...but u were a kid then as u typed: D
Happy birthday!
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2016
MisterDreamz:

You suffered o! grin
That kinda suffering, you don't stop running till the chaser disappears... home is even the least place to run to...but u were a kid then as u typed: D
Happy birthday!

If I run to other place apart from home the driver can easily get hold of me!
So I thought home is the only safe heaven for me.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On May 15, 2016
If a man only impregnated a woman and doesn't partake of the child upbringing financially emotionally and physically, hell year he's just a sperm donor and if a woman just gives birth and dumps the child or doesn't bring up the child hell yeah she's a sperm bank

Truth isn't always pleasant but it has to be told.get wisdom
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... if someone keeps walking through a low doorway and be hitting his head ..... which is his experience .... he would be a fool if he learns to bend to get by. He would be considered wise if he continues hitting his head until he learns to bend after hearing about someone else's experience. Wow!! On calling men sperm donours.... do you realise you are also saying women are sperm banks? ...just saying... hoping you can think first before commenting. @topic....if it is true that her father just couldn't care a damn about her... then it is true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..... she is just as cold hearted.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 7:44pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Story for the gods.8am ko,17am ni.you go soon see 20am sef.arindin grin grin

Who you dey deceive grin

Of course I only narrated the kind of life SPERM DONORS LIVE AND WHERE YOU WASTE YOUR SPERM AND MONEY grin

IF you're pained follow oshiomoles advice and GO AND DIE grin grin

Because I see you're already crying grin grin

#yinmu# tongue tongue grin tongue
EgunMogaji:

It's 8AM here and we don't have beer parlors where I live grin

But you must lead a rather pathetic existence based on the stuff you talk about = beer parlors, hookers, ladies of easy virtues, etc What a shame and waste of resource.

But I though you don't respond to people like me? So not only are you a troglodyte but you also lack the backbone to stand behind what you write a few minutes ago?

Oya, oyinmu moni? cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

Abi weere leleyi ni
werey lawon iyalaya e undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
werey lawon ni iyalaya mi undecided
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

Alright.
moni werey lawon iyalaya OLALEKAN.awon lobimo oshi tan ko.yes you OLALEKAN.LOkeko
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
moni werey lawon iyalaya OLALEKAN.awon lobimo oshi tan ko.yes you OLALEKAN.LOkeko
Lol
Who opened this animal's cage?
Woe betide you.
Oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati.
Go Fúck your whóre mother as usual.
Son of drunkard old fool.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

Lol
Who opened this animal's cage?
Woe betide you.
Oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati.
Go Fúck your whóre mother as usual.
Son of drunkard old fool.
back to sender

Na you be animal grin tongue
Woe betide your iyalaya e
Go fok your iyalaya e
Son of a b@st@rd
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 8:43pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ogidi ni mi

Oye ki won tete somi mole grin
you're right tongue grin

Help is coming tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
back to sender

Na you be animal grin tongue
Woe betide your iyalaya e
Go fok your iyalaya e
Son of a b@st@rd
Don't mess with me bıtch
I can be very toxic...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

Don't mess with me bıtch
I can be very toxic...
God punish you and toxic

E no go better for you and toxic

If you toxic sef na for your mama yash.
waka.shegebanza tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by firstolalekan(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
God punish you and toxic

E no go better for you and toxic

If you toxic sef na for your mama yash.
waka.shegebanza tongue
You asked for it.
E no go better for that ashawo mama wey born you.
The stupıd whóre should flushed you down the latrine.
And drunkard old fooľ you're calling father is not really your father. Ask your ugly whóre mama, she knows best.
You miserable BASTÂRD son of a filthy ugly old whóre angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

Story for the gods.8am ko,17am ni.you go soon see 20am sef.arindin grin grin

Who you dey deceive grin

Of course I only narrated the kind of life SPERM DONORS LIVE AND WHERE YOU WASTE YOUR SPERM AND MONEY grin

IF you're pained follow oshiomoles advice and GO AND DIE grin grin

Because I see you're already crying grin grin

#yinmu# tongue tongue grin tongue

grin

Hooked, line and sinker cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:

You asked for it.
E no go better for that ashawo mama wey born you.
The stupıd whóre should flushed you down the latrine.
And drunkard old fooľ you're calling father is not really your father. Ask your ugly whóre mama, she knows best.
You miserable BASTÂRD son of a filthy ugly old whóre angry

Abeg oga, you go make the boy commit suicide o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you're right tongue grin

Help is coming tongue

Hi kiddos, how's school break going? grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" by Btruth: 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
another one undecided

Kontinu making excuses
son what do you reckon then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Spraying Yinka Ayefele Bundles Of Money Non Stop. VIDEO / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.