Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? (664 Views)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by toyeoye(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2016
I met this 20 yr old girl with the coolest swag. young but acts well above her age. Anyway, after all protocols observed and we got intimate, turns out her breasts are the saddest!! it has all fallen down south to my greatest disappointment and she says it was how they developed.
can it be true or she has been promiscuous?
Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by cruzita(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2016
rip to the saddest breast
Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by dollyjoy(f): 11:17am On May 15, 2016
toyeoye:
I met this 20 yr old girl with the coolest swag. young but acts well above her age. Anyway, after all protocols observed and we got intimate, turns out her breasts are the saddest!! it has all fallen down south to my greatest disappointment and she says it was how they developed.
can it be true or she has been promiscuous?
breast must fall but for a 20years, maybe she already had an abortion or she allowed her Lovers to mal-handle her boobs.

Either ways,there is still nothing outta placecheesy
Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by talk2alabama: 11:19am On May 15, 2016
I don't think pressing of boobs has to do with sagging of breasts...

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by Aviero: 11:22am On May 15, 2016
It can be true. Her bréasts lack a particular standing enzyme, entrocytocin, necessary for keeping the brèasts in a firm position until external forces act on them.

Well, it's a rare disorder, as only 1 in 3,000,000 suffer from it. (BBC, Women and Science, 2001).

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by okuneddie(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2016
yes its true,its caused by saggybreastmanical virus.....its happens

modified:
joking......but seriously bro 20yr old and her Olympus has fallen. Not surprised though, lots of ladies u see out there with seductive cleavage are always filull of thanks to their bras. RIP loyal milk factory
Re: Ladies!!is It Normal To Have Flat Jugs? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
breast must fall but for a 20years, maybe she already had an abortion or she allowed her Lovers to mal-handle her boobs.

Either ways,there is still nothing outta placecheesy
so abortion can cause saggy boobs?

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Thinks Sex Is Everything / Imagine What A Young Girl Of 17 Was Caught Doing With A 48 Years Old Man / See What This Girl Posted On Facebook About Boyfriends. See Replies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.