Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome (8424 Views)

List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone / The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Brigance(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
Kelvinkipler:
The OP has an extended knowledge in the truth of the gospel. However, many do not know this or understand the hope of salvation and so rather than depend on God Christ's finished work on the cross they put canal faith in their own works backing up with scripture that says ' work out your salvation with fear and trembling... '. That so far os one of the most misinterpreted verses of all time. A note of warning: Believers must be aware that devil can twist scriptures to cause fear. Do not fall pray, christ has paid.

How can the devil twist the words of a living God?

Remember:
Hebrews 4:12(NIV)

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any two edged sword. It penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrows: it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart"
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Mcjades: 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
Are you a christian and you want to grow, check this blog, its just for u ☺ https://tobena..com.ng
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by arinze3131(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
d bitter truth z dat d end of all tins z soon,I mean very soon.it z not a mata of weda U believe it or not.it z not a mata of weda U kwn it or not.z a mata of d reality we will all face soonest.MY PEOPLE ,MAN IS INEXCUSABLE.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by amareto: 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
Beasts Beasts of no Nation that's what you should be afraid of this one will definitely come to an end sooner rather than later sad
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Kennedyiheme: 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
Just so you know, there is no greater hell than nigeria.....nigeria we live in is hell...young people are achieving things, I'm part of them....foolish nigerian youth spend their lifetime in church...damn, if zukerberg spent his life going to church without using rational thinking....he won't be the 6th richest man in the world......I still wonder what all dis religiousness has done? With all yall prayers, nigeria is still worse...

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Rexyl(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
sample042:
Abeg swerve with your end time preachings!

THREATENER!!!

There's no how an OMNISCIENT God will send/inspire men with a book as confusing as what you call the "BIBLE".

A mythical book dt was Orchestrated by unexposed, archaic medieval Jewish men based on their minor exposure to their immediate environment.

Why can't you deliver NIGERIA from its demonic captives as u guys popularly termed it

Unfortunately, the two major religions in Nigeria failed and continuously failed to raise a sane society.

why can't you practice ur true religious virtues other than being HYPOCRITS!!!

I trust my intolerant brainwashed folks to quote me in a very bastardised form for trespassing but trust me, Am ready for all u religious fanatics dt will prefer to fight for a bible God without using the brain Dat nature gave you.

Quote me at ur own peril!

how have you used your brain to contribute to something glorious for Nigeria? Find better things to do instead of attacking someone else for sharing ideas pertaining to his faith. This kind of reaction is archaic and barbaric since it has nothing to offer - either to save lives or renew character and transform the society
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by arinze3131(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
concerning fear or no fear,I U hv a little knowledge of wot will happen 2 U if U miss heaven, den U will kwn dat U re doomed. already. now some ppl re saying dat God z 2merciful 2 burn human beings,my dear U re not serious. God z a merciful God I kwn BT dt 4gt dat He z also a consuming FIRE.IT Z A TERRIBLE THING FOR A MORTAL MAN TO FALL INTO THE WRATH OF THE LIVING GOD,dats wot d Bible says.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2016
Jesuschristt:
We can rely on the presence of God's spirit to diminish our experience of fear. When He is with us, strengthening us and holding us, we don't have any reason to fear (Isaiah 41:10). God himself promises to be near to us.
Jesus, i will realy like 2 fork my babe dis weekened ,PLS what's ur advice angry angry ?
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Jesuschristt: 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Jesus, i will realy like 2 fork my babe dis weekened ,PLS what's ur advice angry angry ?
if u are so desperate,, and u need it.. there is moderate solution masturbate and seek forgiveness...

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 15, 2016
Jesuschristt:
if u are so desperate,, and u need it.. there is moderate solution masturbate and seek forgiveness...
shud i fork or not undecided?,advice angry
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Jesuschristt: 1:48pm On May 15, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
do not..
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
Jesuschristt:
do not..
thank u lord smiley
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Rexyl(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
Just so you know, there is no greater hell than nigeria.....nigeria we live in is hell...young people are achieving things, I'm part of them....foolish nigerian youth spend their lifetime in church...damn, if zukerberg spent his life going to church without using rational thinking....he won't be the 6th richest man in the world......I still wonder what all dis religiousness has done? With all yall prayers, nigeria is still worse...

people making riches their God can't share the smallest fraction of their lives with God. Both the poorest and richest will come and go and if they are asked how about their experience in life they would say the experience was same. The only thing that would make a difference is how they feared and served God.

where are the riches of yesteryears and their owners, today they are out of fashion. Just a smallest fraction of your years on earth you can't give God and you have the guts to come out and condemn those doing so. If I may ask, does serving God amounts to wretchedness? If not why can't you keep your mouth shut and watch those doing so enjoying the grace of God better than you?
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Kennedyiheme: 2:02pm On May 15, 2016
Rexyl:

people making riches their God can't share the smallest fraction of their lives with God. Both the poorest and richest will come and go and if they are asked how about their experience in life they would say the experience was same. The only thing that would make a difference is how they feared and served God.

where are the riches of yesteryears and their owners, today they are out of fashion. Just a smallest fraction of your years on earth you can't give God and you have the guts to come out and condemn those doing so. If I may ask, does serving God amounts to wretchedness? If not why can't you keep your mouth shut and watch those doing so enjoying the grace of God better than you?

lol I'll rather cry in a ferrari....you can die a poor man if you want....your bible said solomon was very rich, according to freezes analyssi, solomon spent over 30million naira on food daily, 1000 wives...your bible still says "yet he was a wise man". Meaning you are foolish preaching about how to live moderately... You wonna die poor, its okay bro, your choice
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by VocalWalls: 2:10pm On May 15, 2016
This one is called FINISHING!!!

www.vocalwalls.com
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Rexyl(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
lol I'll rather cry in a ferrari....you can die a poor man if you want....your bible said solomon was very rich, according to freezes analyssi, solomon spent over 30million naira on food daily, 1000 wives...your bible still says "yet he was a wise man". Meaning you are foolish preaching about how to live moderately... You wonna die poor, its okay bro, your choice

that's why serving God is a matter of choice and not force. You are entitled to your opinion and answerable to your choice.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
if Abraham and Lot actually lived and there were cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. if Noah actually lived. if history actually tells about the fact that Ark is traceable. If truly there was the inhabited earth deluge. .... Believe me . The Bible descrubes the attitude of people back then.....its a parallel of people responses nowadays to the message of similar warning of even more fearful catastrophe..... i now see False religions have successfully turned people away from the accurate knowledge of the truth and positioned the last thing in the foremist position..namely love of mobey....... but some people just chose to be like Pharaoh of shortly before 1513 BCE. who chose the course of Deliberate ignorancr of God and hi decisions
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by gevans(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:

Too Hard on him bro
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by solreb: 4:22pm On May 15, 2016
Brigance:
Doubt is a scientific weapon, not a satanic... what did you call it again?

If your faith can't stand the test of doubt, it's not worth a faith to begin with.

That said, you can't overcome this fear if you keep reading the bible.

I wonder how you will see something like "For our God is a consuming fire" and not be trepid.

Bible is the word of God and you need to read it, even as you give your life to Christ, to overcome fear as it will reveal to you all truths.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Brigance(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2016
solreb:

Bible is the word of God and you need to read it, even as you give your life to Christ, to overcome fear as it will reveal to you all truths.

I gave my life to him in the past.

Now, I'm in control of it.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by CosmicJames(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:
Our righteousness are like filthy rags. Only God knows those who will make heaven. Even most those "fire burning, holier than thou" pastors wouldn't make heaven.

What I believe is just do whatever you know is right and don't engage in evil acts Since it is written that we will be judged according to our actions.

GOD please on the day of judgment, don't look into my nairaland account cry

Unfortunately, He will look into it. You better be careful with your posts now.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by CosmicJames(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2016
I don't fear:
- End time. Because time will never end.
- Satan. Because Satan cannot just do me anything except I invited him - there a boundry between spirit beings and human beings just like in the case of land and sea. Each body must stay within its border.
- witches and wizards. Because no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
- Death. Because I cannot die until fulfil my number of days (70-120yrs).

I only fear God. Because He deserves it. He is my maker, He has so many good plans for me. He's fully in charge of my life. Why on earth should I fear when I have the Almighty God, the I AM that I AM, He that owns the whole universe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by bliitz: 1:18am On May 16, 2016
sample042:
Abeg swerve with your end time preachings!

THREATENER!!!

There's no how an OMNISCIENT God will send/inspire men with a book as confusing as what you call the "BIBLE".

A mythical book dt was Orchestrated by unexposed, archaic medieval Jewish men based on their minor exposure to their immediate environment.

Why can't you deliver NIGERIA from its demonic captives as u guys popularly termed it

Unfortunately, the two major religions in Nigeria failed and continuously failed to raise a sane society.

why can't you practice ur true religious virtues other than being HYPOCRITS!!!

I trust my intolerant brainwashed folks to quote me in a very bastardised form for trespassing but trust me, Am ready for all u religious fanatics dt will prefer to fight for a bible God without using the brain Dat nature gave you.

Quote me at ur own peril!

becareful at the way u talk about God he's not your mate though he's merciful but also a consuming fire so b c f!!!
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by bliitz: 1:20am On May 16, 2016
theEYe21:
If you want to overcome the fear of "The End Times" just don't care or don't believe in it undecided
u are very very wrong.
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by bliitz: 1:43am On May 16, 2016
d best way to overcome endtime is to live life believeing the end wil come in the next second because the bible says no one knoweth when the son of man shall come.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by bliitz: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
even isaac newton one of our world greatest scientist believed on endtime so dont be decieved.
In a manuscript he wrote in 1704 in
which he describes his attempts to
extract scientific information from the
Bible, he estimated that the world would
end no earlier than 2060. In predicting
this he said, "This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to
put a stop to the rash conjectures of
fanciful men who are frequently
predicting the time of the end, and by
doing so bring the sacred prophesies
into discredit as often as their predictions fail."[136]
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by theEYe21(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
Go ahead grin
JESUSBOIY:
Re: The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome by Kelvinkipler(m): 2:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Brigance:

How can the devil twist the words of a living God?

Remember:
Hebrews 4:12(NIV)

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any two edged sword. It penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrows: it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart"

Just same way he quoted the scriptures to Christmas during his temptation

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Chris Tomlin Gospel Singer Is A Member Of The Illuminati / Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.