Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,171 members, 7,842,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. (1044 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Who Are The Real Women? The Ones That Suck That Junk Out Of Your D!cky? / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by iammodel(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2009
just because am good looking, the girl i love think i must be a flirt and so dnt wanna stay with me,  but that's not the truth, i try as much as posible to put my emotions on check. some girls sometimes like my company, and some just can't hold their emotions, sometimes,  they wanna flirt with . i dnt see flirting with any girl that comes my way as a good idea,  so i dnt give in to their demand. yet i the one ilove find it difficult to believe this,  no matter how hard i try.WHAT DO I DO?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by 190: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2009
wetin u come want make we do now
wit thoes ur BOGUS WINDSCREEN on ur eyes definately
The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them.
no blame any body blame urself,
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by 190: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2009
u fly collar,wear Big 1912 glasses
on top of that 1 who say ure a a role model
to who

are u di.ck bang or his  co-hurts

pls reduce the way u display these ur OUTLOOK and maybe
she wud giv u a chance if not sorry my bro
u would continue 2 come bak here and complain just like ur heading

e be like say school go soon resume 4 una!
no offence broda but u just have 2 learn 2 be calm,
dnt display all wot i saw on that pic,why wear glasses in a DARK room
it makes no sense,shes watching u more carefully dan myself and seriously
since it aint working u change ur lifestyle.maybe wen next u go to see her hold a BIBLE and loose thoes windscreen on ur eyes!
get bak 2 me wit more info and pls make sure she aint gat no BF
dnt be a GF snatcher!

word of mouf
, luda
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by amosexy: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2009
Orisirisi ,if 10yrs old pikin don dey grow biabia na confusion dey alwaz worry dem lipsrsealed
Maybe wen u grow older dey will want u tongue
Dat simply means - read ur book n make ur dou

btw na ASUU cos all this wahala.
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2009
Yeeeeeeeee!!! See Ludacris grin
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by amosexy: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Yeeeeeeeee!!! See Ludacris grin

The boy dey make madam trip ?
Im goggle like windscreen grin grin grin
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2009
rotflmao. grin grin
You wnt kill me
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by amosexy: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2009
The guy na big man sef
see omo-rogu,igbako.spoon,plate n efrything inside im room
if girl want this kind boy sef, the girl don hammer,hunger no fit kill her
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2009
rotflmao. amosexy, ika ni e.
Oje stop e tongue
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by 190: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2009
@reeplieess
why are u all laughin @ wot i said
and why the ludacriss

im only tryin 2 advise a fellow broda here
abeg no put me 4 trouble o
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by amosexy: 12:51am On Aug 17, 2009
190:

@reeplieess
why are u all laughin @ wot i said
and why the ludacriss

im only tryin 2 advise a fellow broda here
abeg no put me 4 trouble o

Oh bros we were nt laughin at ur post oo.
But the guy sef nor just try
why guy go dey lament say chicks no want am becos he be monkey fine boy

@gators
My sista n wife how wekend?
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 17, 2009
Morenike, why are you so mean like this?
I been say you be nice quiet girl grin

Weekend mi wapa jare kiss
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by amebono11: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2009
oh gawdddddd what a monkey in disguise

whats with the picture anyways?
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by C2H5OH(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2009
lipsrsealed lol
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by 190: 1:14am On Aug 17, 2009
will u peeps leave him alone
he is too fine 2 be disturbed plss
Re: The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. by tpiah2: 2:09am On Aug 17, 2009
btw na ASUU cos all this wahala.

gbam.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me / Ladies If U R Caught Up In A Very Heavy Rain Can U Urinate On Urself If Pressed? / What Is Wrong With Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.