Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait (52667 Views)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Ameboperoo(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2016
hakeem4:
Uh
YoursGEJ:
Ameboperoo:
I catch you!
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by pupsyd: 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
ok
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by jlinkd78(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
f
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by YoursGEJ(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2016
Ameboperoo:

I catch you!

Space bookers association of Nairaland President, vice president and secretary grin
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
There are devices that can capture their hush tone conversation.I trust Obama for that.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by jtwest(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
Pmb: baba who be d maker of dis yawh glasses, na versace? Or spy glass, make I look am technically.

Obj: (in his mind) mehn! Dis man dey smell raw milk for mouth, mix it with Linda ikeji's odor and u get suicide perfume.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by mkoabiola: 5:57pm On May 15, 2016
French presido,hollande must av been thinking ,see ds 2black men,dey want to use my head 4 naija ,dat is dey de whisper
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2016
OBJ has always been relevant in the scheme of things since 1967.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ever811(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
Obasanjo-buhari where is my own share of the deal u just made with this French people?.Buhari-kai obj you,I kwarupt fa. ;DObasanjo-buhari where is my own share of the deal u just made with this French people?.Buhari-kai obj you,I kwarupt fa.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by cbrass(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
pretydiva:
E be like say buhari wan kiss obasanjo ni grin

Smh
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ngmgeek(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
Don't tell him about Halliburton so that I will not expose you.

Remember our deal don't Bleep it up smiley
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Metroman7: 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
janvier27:
...there is an on-line certificate course in basic economics in our national open university, and admission does not require school cert.
haha you killed it!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by edbor(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2016
pmb: baba u cum hia?

obj: aboki u knw i had to cum, abeg i wan discus wit dis french man abt my loot, sha hope se u no de reason am?

pmb: ah wahali u b my oga, but luk me in d eye hw much?

obj: na small moni my guy
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Lanre01(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by laprince(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by tomakint: 6:28pm On May 15, 2016
Just imagine the set of beasts Nigerian youths are venerating undecided
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by OneManLegion(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigerians really need that especially wailers... so they will be on the same page with buhari and the enlightened Nigerians

Your come-back burst my head gan.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2016
YoursGEJ:

The summary version of the life of a tanoid. Full book coming soon. Order your copy NOW!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Tenplet(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2016
for us nt to be cunned again
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Ijaya123: 6:34pm On May 15, 2016
How come GEJ was not at the summit? After all he is an ex-president like OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Fryingpan1: 6:35pm On May 15, 2016
Akuko ndi ime ofia. who cares about what he is telling him.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Fryingpan1: 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
tomakint:
Just imagine the set of beasts Nigerian youths are venerating undecided
you see very clear. they run this country like it's an animal farm.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by clickwtB(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
PMB TACTICALLY BEWARE OF OBJ!!!
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
Obj-bubu:why u allow dis man visit u nw,now he has finally reduce d numbers of con3 u want 2 visit dis yr. Bubu:walahi i ll stil bisit hm weda he likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by okonivwe(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2016
may b discursing about 419 politics
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Omeny: 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigerians really need that especially wailers... so they will be on the same page with buhari and the enlightened Nigerians

So u believe you Zombie don't need it too eeh abi?

A goat is called a goat because he thinks he knows everything others don't know!
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by just2okworld(f): 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by compoundd: 7:16pm On May 15, 2016
[size=28pt]Do you see Obasanjo in the video.

Obasanjo i believe own this website, trying to make himself relevant . this is how obasanjo is able to hack into people email and information using their IP.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIIob9f62M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dqYAPUJvsc

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by opribo(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
Just look at the two old cargos directing affairs in this country in this jet age and technocrats and finance mongul are supposed to listen to this stale beings who's ideology dates back to the time the world was still wearing khaki. It is a shame indeed. If only I can run away to another place until we begin to put in young vibrant leaders. See people like former Agric minister, former Cross River governor, and so on but no it is people waiting to pass on that we see to call leaders, shame indeed big shame. See some of their minister now they cant even stand for long they must look for a chair to sit. Some cant even jog, all they do is look for young girls to ruin their lives that will be following them around as wives or PA.

I am sick and tired of seeing these set of people as my representatives. They should go and rest please their time is gone.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Emperor4tune(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
Oba is transfigurating into an ape on daily basis,his face is just horible...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.