Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait (52669 Views)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by santosesq1(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
French man will like kai you lucky we not in my country will have pulled the triger. French man hates te-te- a te-te feels you planning evil against him. Been in their country before
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by akalamoyo(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
xana101:
Obj- Bhari, plz don't 4get go give me some share from d proceed of fuel price increase oo.
Buhari - kai no wahala. U're still ma boss. We shall share d moni and render Nigerian useless b4 2019
Obj - ur head correct!

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by miqos02(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
seen
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
Na military alpha codes dey wan decipher. If u ain't a military kip mute
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by kan12(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
God save the white image.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by okonta12: 9:02pm On May 15, 2016
Obj:Pls your excellency allow me 2 rule nigeria again even if for 2hrs ejoo.
Buhari:so that i will b busy with Obasanjogate for d nxt 3yrs abi,walahi u b oloriburuku!
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerians, you are wonderment, i dey laff sotey i com dey cough. I beg make una kontinu tomorowoo.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ipreach: 9:25pm On May 15, 2016
NA DEM SABI
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by compoundC: 9:42pm On May 15, 2016
[size
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ivili(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2016
xana101:
Obj- Bhari, plz don't 4get go give me some share from d proceed of fuel price increase oo.
Buhari - kai no wahala. U're still ma boss. We shall share d moni and render Nigerian useless b4 2019
Obj - ur head correct!
Lol...I could not stop laughing at the end.."obj-ur head correct"...just priceless.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Ademusiwa1: 11:48pm On May 15, 2016
[size=28pt]That why if you look at the oba of some town, they have adele. Not their real name

When you look at the title of other obas, you will see it there too.

Basically Obasanjo was involve in email harking or someone was harking email, Facebook etc for Obasanjo.

[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by compoundd: 12:31am On May 16, 2016
[size=28pt]Obasanjo do 419, even to international[/size].
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Hilaskee(m): 2:30am On May 16, 2016
Don't trust a french man
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ademusiwa5: 4:16am On May 16, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by edupedia: 4:23am On May 16, 2016
ademusiwa5:

[size=28pt]

I am a man not a woman.
It is not an issue of trusting a Frenchman or not.

It is normal police practice for the police to monitor members of royal family

Obasanjo is not royal, Obasanjo is only running a scam. Or the Nigeria 419.
Ogunwuse is not royal too. So he is just what they call Adele.

The issue is Obasanjo is a international fraudster
, which is been caught by international police as a fraudster.

You see to understand government, there is the Royal side of government and civillian side of government.

Obasanjo have been involved in the scam for a long time.

What Obasanjo does not know police around the world track royality. Because I am royality, so I know.

Obasanjo have involve in this fraud for a long time. So David Cameron is correct, because what Obasanjo does not know is that the international community knows he is a fraudster. Because they track royality.

If you showup and pretend to be who you are not,you will end in jail. Obasanjo have been doing this 419 scam for a long time

His royal Highness

AdeSegun Ademusiwa

][/size]

...that your royal ass ought to be caned by ALL your school teachers,headmasters,principals and vice-chancellors again...rubbish and nonsense...
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by ademusiwa5: 5:32am On May 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.