Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait (52657 Views)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by metronaija: 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
Yesterday, regional and Western powers gathered in Nigeria to discuss their war with Boko Haram, as the United Nations said the group posed a major threat to security in West Africa.

Leaders from Benin, Cameroon, Chad and Niger were among the delegates, alongside French President Francois Hollande, and high-ranking diplomats from the US, UK and the European Union.

After the summit, this picture surfaced on social media, where Obasanjo was seen whispering to President Muhammadu Buhari and the French president spy on them .

Can you guess what he is telling him?

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/obn-jpg.81194/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-what-is-obasanjo-whispering-to.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
Next step with NDA
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by xana101: 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
Obj- Bhari, plz don't 4get go give me some share from d proceed of fuel price increase oo.
Buhari - kai no wahala. U're still ma boss. We shall share d moni and render Nigerian useless b4 2019
Obj - ur head correct!

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
Obasanjo: shebi you still going to travel to his own country too
Buhari: yessss baba, wahalai, na dat one sure pass

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by chikel2000(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
Baba y did u say am not hot economically

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by janvier27(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
...there is an on-line certificate course in basic economics in our national open university, and admission does not require school cert.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by mrvitalis(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
janvier27:
...there is an on-line certificate course in basic economics in our national open university, and admission does not require school cert.
Nigerians really need that especially wailers... so they will be on the same page with buhari and the enlightened Nigerians

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by drejenny(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
Obasanjo telling Buhari to calm down

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by CharliParker: 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
Bubu what have this man come to do to stop kwaraption.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by macaranta(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
Obj: Baba I no trust this oyibo,you sure say them plan better for 9ja?

PmB:Yes obj Boko boys and avengers which one you go help me fight.

François: This man do come sign contract for my country people make I dey go.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by kanbilism: 5:24pm On May 15, 2016
Abi make we kidnap this guy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by omenka(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
Lol. See these old men plotting bad bad tins. cheesy

Telling him to be very wary of whatever Holande says- you can NEVER trust the french. Look what they turned Libya into.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by bife: 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
Obj: did you ask him about the loot in his country
Pmb: Eeh! na true ooo. let me use style ask

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by gebest: 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
Obj always trying to remain relevant in the scheme of things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by cosmatika(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
OBJ be lyk, Buhari finally u be mallam o
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by chrisbaby24(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
Obj: abok! na..shebi u knw say na france presido be dis...
Pmb:..kai abok! na..me I tink say na bostwana presido..
Obj: kaii abok!...u don't knw anytin walahi..!!grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by pretydiva(f): 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
E be like say buhari wan kiss obasanjo ni grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Leo2flex(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
You Thank God say, you call me oga pata pata wen u dey address us
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by BizBayo: 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
All we want is a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by misscall247: 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
o i see....na den b Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by steppin: 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
janvier27:
Hahahaha! Is it me or does dulladinho look like Obasanjo's boy?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by kennyman2000(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
lol.. don't know why I found this pic very funny. just thinking what could be going in the mind of French President. he may have been thinking ' what's wrong with this two black dullards'. lol

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Sunofgod(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
Obasanjo wan kiss Buhari.... Hollande dey think 'see these queers'.
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
Nigeria. ...a country ruled by old hypocritical folks... cool...nigeriaaaaaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by sukkot: 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
the HNIC. Head Niggas In Charge
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by OgbeniAnonymous: 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
Obj: Please don't probe me, ehn, don't disgrace me in front of dis white people.
Buhari: Speak louder walahi I can't hear u..

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by hakeem4(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
Uh
Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by YoursGEJ(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
After Doyin Okupe called OBJ irrelevant when he left PDP, he came back to beg by prostrating. OBJ is still attending meetings with the world's power brokers.

The summary version of the life of a tanoid. Full book coming soon. Order your copy NOW!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari was like.Baba,do you have properties in Europe so that i can beg Cameroon to spare you for helping me rigged the election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.