Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! (2536 Views)

Can You Deduce From These Pictures If This Guy Is Handsome Or Not / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Am I Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by jhasper(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
am single ooo.
so I av no babe to appreciate my dressing code.
pls is this pic okay, .
u are free to insult oooo

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by tempest01(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
The effects is just there

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
where is your real face?

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by PunkyV(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
You're absorbed by the background in that picture. A close up, please, before bidding cheesy

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
We know photo editor is THERE! Whose gate is dat tho??
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 15, 2016
Ugly
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by agohmamuda(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
You said its ok to insult, so am just here to say < Thunder fire you brov > #No hard feelings bro. Cheers.
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by tuzeriouz(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
oh boy ...r u related to ugly betty?
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by eme1n(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
U G L Y, you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY!!!!
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by venom101(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
You're on the ugly side bro.....even your photo editing couldn't cover that up for you...looking like a roasted corn! angry

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Are u d one that is graphic or d camera

U get okiripoto? Or why u no fit use ya right leg stand

Dat glass be like d one weh I see d agbara bank robber wear abi na u?
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by iceberylin(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
Real Ugly.
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Lubixy(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
Bro dnt mind dem, i really could c u well in d pics but by d grace of God i think u are Ok
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Dongorgon5(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

u don mad asswear grin
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by nicerod(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
when wll u growup boy
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by RoyalBlak007: 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Basically...to be real with you...ur cool..

but that outfit is terrible.. undecided
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Kiish(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2016

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by emmancipated(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2016
Op where are U? Cuz U re not even there
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
Kiish:
TF! grin
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Kiish(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
No dey laugh me...im burifully made
spidermonkey:

TF! grin
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by jimmyolasun: 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:
You're absorbed by the background in that picture. A close up, please, before bidding cheesy
ellacute45:
Ugly
venom101:
You're on the ugly side bro.....even your photo editing couldn't cover that up for you...looking like a roasted corn! angry
RadicallyBlunt:
see bad mouth everywhere... You guys no get chill at all. @op,your pic is out of this world. I think mars or pluto.
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by AngelAhnie(f): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
You are just there
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
jimmyolasun:
see bad mouth everywhere... You guys no get chill at all. @op,your pic is out of this world. I think mars or pluto.
Op dem say ur pic no be normal pic of this world. Say ur ogbanje disappear go pluto go snap am. Imagine!
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
the dude I saw in the pic looks quite handsome.
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by jimmyolasun: 3:46pm On May 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Op dem say ur pic no be normal pic of this world. Say ur ogbanje disappear go pluto go snap am. Imagine!
You are radically blunt bro,just compliment and little correction will do. Like"nice pic op you nice tho but y look like a roasted corn" (simple)
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by jhasper(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are just there
where you kept me
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 15, 2016
Youre not ugly of course, Not hansam, far from it, and not even there. You're just another guy looking for what to eat. Make it in life first and you won't have to ask us be4 we say you're fine or just there.

Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2016
jimmyolasun:
You are radically blunt bro,just compliment and little correction will do. Like"nice pic op you nice tho but y look like a roasted corn" (simple)
Dat one na ur own na
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
We can't see you...bro all you have to do is....

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by BItt: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
You try small
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 11, 2022
u may not be that ugly.. but ur standing posture get as e be.. i think you need to improve on that.
Re: Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Lubixy:
Bro dnt mind dem, i really could c u well in d pics but by d grace of God i think u are Ok
By the grace of God

Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You / 10 Weird Pregnancy Facts No One Tells You About / This Lady Says Condoms Are For Weak Niggas