Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. (40936 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by obiorathesubtle: 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
grin osheeey!! Following!!
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by cicc2010(f): 3:26pm On May 15, 2016
In fact I can relate with some of the point, first, when it was time to cut the cake my wife found out that the cake was not good looking and the cake maker started begging that the cake fall and she use pin to pin everything together, my wife was boiling, but did not say anything,the camera man disappeared only to surface after the wedding that his ba3 ran down. The woman that cooked the food nko? The food was brought by 6pm, my wife was so angry and was like i did not wed in the first place, now see enbarasment.But after wedding my wife said I must no pay the balance,but as a gentleman I paid up just for them to get lost

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
Marlvin:
Why would anyone actually forget to come along with the wedding ring, how can you explain that !

Ive witnessed this, they left the ring over 40km away. They've gotten to church in Akure that before realising they left the ring in ondo. They quickly bought one from the road sellers for the church.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by agarawu23(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2016
When the wedding was a low budget one due to lack of sponsor and uninvited over size ladies showed up do finish your food grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2016
It's almost 4pm and food never land. And the groom will be like my enemies finally got me cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by dollyjoy(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2016
agarawu23:
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy. Lol
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
9. Maid of Honour/Bride's Maids, Best Man/Groom's Men Decides they quit.

Imaging getting a text in the morning of the wedding day from them that they wont be able to make it.

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
Explorers:
3. Photographer Forgets The Camera Battery.

"Paying a company to videotape the wedding and reception and finding out that he forgot to charge battery. And didn't cover it til the end."
I once experienced this. We had an event we asked once guy to come cover. We saw him with him camera 'videoing upandan' not knowing it wasn't recording or something. It was a huge disappointment. angry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Alexk2(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2016
Lwkmooo...
We'll done OP
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy. Lol
they told u the groom is fucking rich cos he works in a tractor company and u were happy and expecting convoy of exotic cars to bring in the couples but u were disappointed. angry

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by dollyjoy(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2016
agarawu23:
they told u the groom is fucking rich cos he works in a tractor company and u were happy and expecting convoy of exotic cars to bring in the couples but u were disappointed. angry
lmaooooooooooocheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2016
10. Uninvited Guests.

They dont know the way to church but easily find their way to the reception.
Food and drinks wont go round because of them with lots of real guests without seat, standing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by misspicy(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
Explorers:
6. When pastor asked the church the question why they should not be joined together and someone raised his hand.
Worst thing ever

especially in orthodox ⛪ church.

I experienced one sometime, thank God the Revd is very nice,the wedding was almost canceled
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2016
11. “A guy I know went to a wedding and got drunk and ate the inside of the wedding cake. He was a chef so I guess he figured out a way to (with the help of someone else) tilt the cake and eat the majority of the inside so the only thing that remained was the hard fondant shell. When the bride and groom went to cut the cake there was hardly any cake inside left.”

12. “I was the maid of honor at my sister’s wedding and up at the altar when Ifelt my stomach gurgle. I really tried to hold it in, but I farted. It was not silent. Since I was standing near the mic, everyone got treated to the sound of my fart. The smell was so bad they had to open the windows.”

13. The preacher was in the middle of the vows and one of the groomsmen interrupted and said, ‘John, I’m sorry but you can’t marry Sherilynn. I love her and she’s pregnant with my baby.’ Wow.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/wedding-nightmares-thatll-make-you-glad-youre-single?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9391009456

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nixiepie(f): 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
That no 6,I can't imaging it happening to me!! arrrg ..heart attack
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Julietcutie(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2016
i reject 5 &6 ...jeez dats jus heart attack straight
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by yunglivochi(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
shocked o mehn no b small tin ooo @ all dis wedding disasters ooo
hmmm nah d easiest way 2 HBP
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by whitecloth: 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
Explorers:
5. Groom showing up almost 3 hours late.

Ladies, can you survive the 3 hours with his moblie not reachable
This really happened here, my younger sister was in the choir at the church wedding, they don sing sing they don tire, then the husband to be came in 2 hours late and to make the matters worse, he was drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 15, 2016
Explorers:
5. Groom showing up almost 3 hours late.
Ladies, can you survive the 3 hours with his moblie not reachable

ah! I go just off
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 15, 2016
Explorers:
7. Bad Weather/Pouring rain.

Imagine that day with a non-stop down pour, 6am - 6pm.

happened recently at a cousin's wedding. it wasn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by tk4rd: 7:51am On May 16, 2016
Ooh Boyy Eeehh.!!
Explorers:
11. “A guy I know went to a wedding and got drunk and ate the inside of the wedding cake. He was a chef so I guess he figured out a way to (with the help of someone else) tilt the cake and eat the majority of the inside so the only thing that remained was the hard fondant shell. When the bride and groom went to cut the cake there was hardly any cake inside left.”

12. “I was the maid of honor at my sister’s wedding and up at the altar when Ifelt my stomach gurgle. I really tried to hold it in, but I farted. It was not silent. Since I was standing near the mic, everyone got treated to the sound of my fart. The smell was so bad they had to open the windows.”

13. The preacher was in the middle of the vows and one of the groomsmen interrupted and said, ‘John, I’m sorry but you can’t marry Sherilynn. I love her and she’s pregnant with my baby.’ Wow.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/wedding-nightmares-thatll-make-you-glad-youre-single?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9391009456
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sammyblaq(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2016
11:00am Tailor never bring ur suit.
At no.1...I will say "No shit" and the wedding continues.

As we detest Sunshine... on ur day pray/ask for it. I believe that's the fuckiest tyn to happen. Your shoe go gather red mud.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
No 5. This can slow/increase the heart rate grin.. Haaaah!!! Abeg oo especially when the whispers becomes so loud with people gesturing with their hands..

I'll always suggest an event planner carries out his/her duty than a committee of friends..

No 6. LWKMD grin grin.. I remember my aunt's wedding.. When the pastor got to that question, she was so uneasy, blinking her eyes severally..

U..
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

happened recently at a cousin's wedding. it wasn't funny at all

They should expect that if they fix the wedding between may and October.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Explorers:

U..
wink wink You miss me?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by joseph1832(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
wink wink You miss me?
Seems someone is having a crush... grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Seems someone is having a crush... grin
grin grin grin Explorers is our in law.. How can I crush grind over my in law embarassed?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by joseph1832(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin Explorers is our in law.. How can I crush grind over my in law embarassed?
LOL. I hear you. Sapiosexual tendencies is highly welcome. wink grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I hear you. Sapiosexual tendencies is highly welcome. wink grin
Nah!! C'mon!! My crush knows himself cheesy kiss.. Ade bullies me angry.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by joseph1832(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Nah!! C'mon!! My crush knows himself cheesy kiss.. Ade bullies me angry.
LOL. Now I wouldn't doubt that. smiley enjoy your evening dear. smiley
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Dexema(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2016
you forgot the wedding rings, surest thing na to commot my parents own ooo, but that best man no go enjoy himself for the rest of his existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.