Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. (40873 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Explorers(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
Dexema:
you forgot the wedding rings, surest thing na to commot my parents own ooo, but that best man no go enjoy himself for the rest of his existence.

Lol..na mistake na.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by robosky02(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
grab pop corn

and take a seat

beside grad2012

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by abbeyty(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2016
find out on your wedding day that your bride has slept with your best man on several occasions
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by pek(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
My cameraman didn't show. Didn't dampen my spirit one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Tobium1(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
6. When pastor asked the church the question why they should not be joined together and someone raised his hand.

This can never in a catholic church, dat's why dere's bans of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 11:52am On May 17, 2016
9: Sorry peepz. I'm not a doomsday prophet but you forgot this[b] DEATH[/b] of a close relative, family or friend on the wedding day.So sad but it has happened, and still happens. that is why[i] PRAYER[/i] is the key

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by flokii: 11:52am On May 17, 2016
@OP 1, 2, 4 & 9 can't be 'oju lasan' (ordinary eye)

Others can still be managed

Buh wait.. Wat's d way out incase those things happen to an enemy?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2016
My baker came late, as in very late. Even had the guts to tell me she was sleeping...lols, that she thought our church is one of those that takes a lot of time.
My friends were telling me "onyi, cake never show o...", I was like "ehen, if you no chop cake _you go die?". I was actually prepared for the worst and I didn't want to get angry that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by hentech911: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
i had a similar experience during my wedding. my wedding cake had accident while being transported to the reception hall. Although their was an alternative, just only the delay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by 4reala(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
3. Photographer Forgets The Camera Battery.

"Paying a company to videotape the wedding and reception and finding out that he forgot to charge battery. And didn't cover it til the end."
yepa! The bride go tear the photographer apart grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Emodeee: 11:59am On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My baker came late, as in very late. Even had the guts to tell me she was sleeping...lols, that she thought our church is one of those that takes a lot of time.
My friends were telling me "onyi, cake never show o...", I was like "ehen, if you no chop cake _you go die?". I was actually prepared for the worst and I didn't want to get angry that day.

really! You are married? Wey i dey here dey crush on youcheesy.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by ultimate121: 12:01pm On May 17, 2016
rubbisshhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2016
When You Find Out On Your Wedding Day That Ur Husband To Be,is A Big Fan Of Edible Catering.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by LEXYCOM: 12:05pm On May 17, 2016
WHEN JESUS IS NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS AUTOMATICALLY A DISASTER

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Werehkpe: 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
the worst would be to forget the wedding ring at home shocked

Especially if the wedding is on the Island and the house is on Mainland or Iyano Ipaja

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by LEXYCOM: 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
ANOTHER DISASTER IS WHEN EITHER OF THE COUPLE BEGINS TO HAVE RUNNING STOMACH DUE TO THE WATER WATER BEANS THEY EAT A NITE BEFORE THE WEDDING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by dBard: 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
2. After paying the caterer over #300,000 for her service and she didn't show up till 4:00pm.

Guest have been licking TomTom and Buttermint.

This actually happened at another wedding the day I got married.....
True story, the caterer misjudged the date and so on the date of the wedding, was caught totally unaware. The couple/wedding planners had to run round PH sourcing from Fast food restaurants and co.
Made my cake issue look so insignificant..U suddenly get d perspective grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vickylincon(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
4. Forgetting The Ring.

An hour late already because her hair wasn't done, then they lost ring bearer's left shoe. finally getting to church there to find out that the maid of honor forgot the ring.
cc: lalasticlala
it happened to my sister... Not funny. One of the pastor gave her his ring
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vickylincon(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
This is why it is advisable to get a wedding planner. All you need to do is pay her and just relax yourself.
are u a wedding planner?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Teepsy(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2016
cicc2010:
In fact I can relate with some of the point, first, when it was time to cut the cake my wife found out that the cake was not good looking and the cake maker started begging that the cake fall and she use pin to pin everything together, my wife was boiling, but did not say anything,the camera man disappeared only to surface after the wedding that his ba3 ran down. The woman that cooked the food nko? The food was brought by 6pm, my wife was so angry and was like i did not wed in the first place, now see enbarasment.But after wedding my wife said I must no pay the balance,but as a gentleman I paid up just for them to get lost
lolzzzzzzzxzzzzz,,,oga u funny ooo
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by justmenoni: 12:34pm On May 17, 2016
@op bros please always mention me when you're making any post on here please
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
LEXYCOM:
WHEN JESUS IS NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS AUTOMATICALLY A DISASTER
smiley
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Lovelynature(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
agarawu23:
they told u the groom is fucking rich cos he works in a tractor company and u were happy and expecting convoy of exotic cars to bring in the couples but u were disappointed. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Lovelynature(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

Worst thing ever

especially in orthodox ⛪ church.

I experienced one sometime, thank God the Revd is very nice,the wedding was almost canceled
lol... Can you share a bit of the story?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by ffrreeee(f): 12:46pm On May 17, 2016
eitsei:
I think I will try that no 5 on my wedding day grin
If I'm the bride, I will make sure that I bite you while kissing during the ceremony.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by hotdi(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
cruzita:
I dodge all these calamities IJN. All these things na shortest road to heart attack

I will try only No. 5 with u on our wedding day grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by tajooks123: 12:59pm On May 17, 2016
I reject all of them on my wedding day in Jn
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by eitsei(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2016
ffrreeee:
If I'm the bride, I will make sure that I bite you while kissing during the ceremony.
lol..it will only make everything sweet grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vanvick247(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
3. Photographer Forgets The Camera Battery.

"Paying a company to videotape the wedding and reception and finding out that he forgot to charge battery. And didn't cover it til the end."

Ahhh dat na serious Gobe o!!! Refund with plenty interest naim sure pass o!! Coz no need crying over milk wen don pour already.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
Emodeee:

really! You are married? Wey i dey here dey crush on youcheesy.
Yes I am married grin.
E no stop you from crushing na, shey na to crush? It is allowed

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vanvick247(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
This is why it is advisable to get a wedding planner. All you need to do is pay her and just relax yourself.

Naija wedding planners wen no dey pity for their prices even as dem know say economy harsh wella.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos / Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Adenike Kikelomo-Ajoke Faints At Her 50th Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.