Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. (40935 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vanvick247(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
6. When pastor asked the church the question why they should not be joined together and someone raised his hand.

Lolz. Na here d couple heart rate go race pass race car o!!
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vanvick247(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
7. Bad Weather/Pouring rain.

Imagine that day with a non-stop down pour, 6am - 6pm.

Showers of blessings on point.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by stubbornman(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My baker came late, as in very late. Even had the guts to tell me she was sleeping...lols, that she thought our church is one of those that takes a lot of time.
My friends were telling me "onyi, cake never show o...", I was like "ehen, if you no chop cake _you go die?". I was actually prepared for the worst and I didn't want to get angry that day.
lolzzzz..... your own no good oh....some people cannot do without wedding cakes ,they might even skip rice esp those hungry ashoebi girls
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by stubbornman(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2016
Emodeee:

really! You are married? Wey i dey here dey crush on youcheesy.
my brotherrrrrr even you too cheesy kai !! the she make brain sha
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by VanOmiyale: 1:26pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
5. Groom showing up almost 3 hours late.

Ladies, can you survive the 3 hours with his moblie not reachable
This actually happened in a wedding I attended years back. To make matters worse no mobile phone at the time. The bride nearly ran mad
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by VanOmiyale: 1:30pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
3. Photographer Forgets The Camera Battery.

"Paying a company to videotape the wedding and reception and finding out that he forgot to charge battery. And didn't cover it til the end."
This actually happened to me on my wedding though in a different way. The photographer was doing side job at the wedding so he left to go and print those pictures. When it was time to cut the cake he was no where to be found. I felt like killing him when he came back

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by SirMustee(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Yes I am married grin.
E no stop you from crushing na, shey na to crush? It is allowed
Thy shall not commit atrocities.. go back to your wife... leave d singles to crush on singles!! tongue wink
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by shollyboy2: 1:41pm On May 17, 2016
Make meat, fish finish and you're now sourcing for boiled egg for people to take eat semo or amala is one of the worst.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by bluesky30(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2016
Bridebleeding on de wedding dayand may get stain.and it Ȋ̝̊̅§ noticed wen she Ȋ̝̊̅§ to march to the alter for the joining.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, the worst would be to forget the wedding ring at home shocked

I have been in that situation before grin

It wasn't a funny experience ooo.

I was the best man for the day. I dressed up my man and we took our time to take pictures. I collected the ring box and my friend tried it on and were just teasing and playing around, only for his parents to rush in and tell us everyone is set and we should hop in the car.

I just pick up the ring box without checking. We got to the Church ⛪.. straight into the wedding procession.

As the wedding was going on, nah eim the devil reminded me if the ring was actually in the box. Mehn! Nah so my face change. I wasn't comfortable. I couldn't excuse my self again cuz i was getting close to the time the pastor was to request for it.

My mind ran faster than Hussain bolt.

When the pastor asked for the ring, I dragged my self from the chair...he collected it and opened it...

But the ring was there...after every, I danced like I won $1m. People tot I was so excited for my friend.
oh man! I laughed my head off.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by doskie(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2016
What of lagos traffic when trailer falls on the road and the bride has to trek to the venue.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Adedoks(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
I don laugh tire for here.... As in. U know those that are married understand better. The pressure of that wedding day is something else. It takes great planning and grace not to have issues on that day. Come and see me a day to my wedding day na so so shout I dey shout. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by missade(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2016
Lool...that's how cameraman no show for my wedding o.
In between makeup, I was calling and calling! The guy sent someone else to represent but he missed the trad as I had both trad and white same day.

Then the real drama was the replacement was a runway photographer which is not really suitable for a wedding but I bone and enjoy at least every other thing was so on point. He refunded us by the way...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by haul: 2:37pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

That's not the worst oo.. Some churches join couples with the Holy Bible (couple exchange bibles); likes of Deeper Life & Seventh Day Adventist..

Hope say you don wed?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Kassidy90(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
Hahaha! This thread remind me of d incident on my wedding day , I couldn't find my trouser for the native attire later discovered it was packed along with my wife's dress, Thank God d cloth was for engagement after we finish Nikkhai in the morning...

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Kowor(f): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
Too much seasoning(especially ajinomoto) in the rice and too much salt in all stew plus half done meat. undecidedor people more dan d ankara people with less food.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Olaoluwa66(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Yes I am married grin.
E no stop you from crushing na, shey na to crush? It is allowed
You make Brain.... Hmmmmn. If to say u never marry, na to come Take you niiii. But you are Igbo....
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by missyge(f): 2:47pm On May 17, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, the worst would be to forget the wedding ring at home shocked

I have been in that situation before grin

It wasn't a funny experience ooo.

I was the best man for the day. I dressed up my man and we took our time to take pictures. I collected the ring box and my friend tried it on and were just teasing and playing around, only for his parents to rush in and tell us everyone is set and we should hop in the car.

I just pick up the ring box without checking. We got to the Church ⛪.. straight into the wedding procession.

As the wedding was going on, nah eim the devil reminded me if the ring was actually in the box. Mehn! Nah so my face change. I wasn't comfortable. I couldn't excuse my self again cuz i was getting close to the time the pastor was to request for it.

My mind ran faster than Hussain bolt.

When the pastor asked for the ring, I dragged my self from the chair...he collected it and opened it...

But the ring was there...after every, I danced like I won $1m. People tot I was so excited for my friend.
Hahhha. Laff kill me i dye....

Happy for tho..
Just imagining wat wuld hv happen if the ring wasnt dere...
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Kowor(f): 2:51pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
10. Uninvited Guests.

They dont know the way to church but easily find their way to the reception.
Food and drinks wont go round because of them with lots of real guests without seat, standing.
Nigerian Students Association grin
Explorers:
10. Uninvited Guests.

They dont know the way to church but easily find their way to the reception.
Food and drinks wont go round because of them with lots of real guests without seat, standing.
Nigerian Students Association

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
stubbornman:

lolzzzz..... your own no good oh....some people cannot do without wedding cakes ,they might even skip rice esp those hungry ashoebi girls

after buying asoebi thousands of Naira, you don't know they would be hungry ba? angry
I doubt they would skip rice for cake, cake they share in weddings that looks like dice. Why should any sane human skip rice for such? Lols

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
haul:

Hope say you don wed?
I dey wait for you to gimme ring undecided.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by olagamalin(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
6. When pastor asked the church the question why they should not be joined together and someone raised his hand.
.... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
Kassidy90:
Hahaha! This thread remind me of d incident on my wedding day , I couldn't find my trouser for the native attire later discovered it was packed along with my wife's dress, Thank God d cloth was for engagement after we finish Nikkhai in the morning...
Awwwwww cheesy cheesy.. The panic alone can cause a heart attack..
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by haul: 3:31pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
I dey wait for you to gimme ring undecided.
Really? Nogo break your neck madam hot blood
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
haul:

Really? Nogo break your neck madam hot blood
Do I know you?

Hot blood? E never splash for your body?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by haul: 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Do I know you?

Hot blood? E never splash for your body?

Calm down mami. I only asked a harmless question whether you are married and you replied rudely.

What's wrong? Are you having menstrual cramps? Why you no wan make me drink water drop cup? grin

Take ya time.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
haul:

Calm down mami. I only asked a harmless question whether you are married and you replied rudely.

What's wrong? Are you having menstrual cramps? Why you no wan make me drink water drop cup? grin

Take ya time.
Yes, I am having menstrual cramps, Sir.. What can you suggest I drink? My time was on its own when you interfered undecided..

haul:

Hope say you don wed?
Sir, how is this a harmless question? Do you go about asking ladies on Nairaland if they are married? Are you a marriage census officer?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by kaboninc(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yes, I am having menstrual cramps, Sir.. What can you suggest I drink? My time was on its own when you interfered undecided..

Sir, how is this a harmless question? Do you go about asking ladies on Nairaland if they are married? Are you a marriage census officer?

Either you say YES or NO!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by grimadult(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=Sleekyshuga post=45682706]
Nah!! C'mon!! My crush knows himself

And am here,her one and only sugar crush. Straight outta Ohafia grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by haul: 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Clear your thinking pipe and purge yourself out of this self denial. You know I asked are you married on a marriage thread right?

Oh? Get a hypo to aid your menstrual cramp. grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
kaboninc:

Either you say YES or NO!
My YES or NO answer finished undecided..

Let's drop this jare.. Sometimes, sarcastic questions get sarcastic answers.. I was only playing around..
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=grimadult post=45708878][/quote]
Where have you been kiss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.