Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? (9268 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by RiloKiley: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
oloriooko:

In these days of scarce househelps, a man that truly loves the wife and is responsible needs not to be told to help the wife with chores, on the other hand, the wife must be wise in managing this scenario.
No woman is a slave to any man so in the absense of househelp, the man must help and the kids must be trained to help too

The woman should never think of punishing the man if he does not help rather talk things out with your spouse. If a man loves a woman, he can do anything for her. Wish you the best

Best post here!
The fact that it doesn't have the most likes just goes to show that the majority is not always correct.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by RiloKiley: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Where in my post did you read that she should divorce her husband? undecided

Mindfulness:

Know what you want and marry the right person.
The problem is that women believe that they can actually tolerate this behavior that makes them look all worn out by the age of 40 because they feel a need to rush into marriage and then they suffer. Or they believe that they can change a man with such an attitude and then they suffer.

If you got married to a man who is not interested in a fair division of labor that will serve not only him but also you, well, you have a choice to stay or to leave.

If you stay:

- ask him nicely for help
- get a help
- put up with a less well-organized and clean home

What did you mean that she had a choice to stay or to LEAVE

you said if she stays.... And you itemised points. So if she reads your post and decides NOT to stay what are you implying she should do? undecided
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
RiloKiley:

What did you mean that she had a choice to stay or to LEAVE

you said if she stays.... And you itemised points. So if she reads your post and decides NOT to stay what are you implying she should do? undecided

You can answer the question yourself. It's not a tough one.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by RiloKiley: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dyt:
Sex
Tell him you are worn our doing chores
If he wants all round
Tell him he should come have it in the kitchen
Play with his thing while he's doing the dishes
Walk around in your thong and bra while he's moping and do him pole dance while laundry

Someone said seduction
I have given the best way out
And you said punishment

Infact both works in line

Another good advice.
Marriage isn't war. People were raised different. Some guys help out physically with chores, others would rather you hire a maid and they pay, etc etc. Seriously I don't get some of the comments here, or are they being sarcastic?
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by RiloKiley: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

You can answer the question yourself. It's not a tough one.
It's alright . I've read further into the thread and seen more logical comments. Sorry for the bother.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
RiloKiley:

It's alright . I've read further into the thread and seen more logical comments. Sorry for the bother.

No problem.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Anas09: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

are u ready?
1. When u mix cameronian gene with a nigerian gene,the result will be *wow*.

2. The beauty of the contour of the body will fade, but the one that flourishes from inside, connected to the spring of life.

3.a product is known by its quality not quantity..that is a beauty..when a lady speaks with maturity and in issues talks with independent mind.. That is a beauty.

4.you are a creature of the ALMIGHTY YAHWEH..

5... IF U STILL NEED MORE.
LET ME STOP HERE AM COMING.

*SIPS COLD WATER*
This Blackfire, na psych you don dey psych me soo.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Blackfire(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

This Blackfire, na psych you don dey psych me soo.

u know i always tell u the truth..
*whispers* don't let me tell them u ve a golden voice, like those that sing in the choir on 24th of December.

As an ibadan man , i always admire your polish English.. Is like it is mix with honey.. And the smile, that is the kind of beauty a man will want to come home to.

*sips red wine*

should i continue?
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by frozenSun(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Knightngale:
hmmmm, so she should seduce him into doing the dishes and all, ok, makes sense grin

wetin we no go hear ?
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Anas09: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blackfire:

u know i always tell u the truth..
*whispers* don't let me tell them u ve a golden voice, like those that sing in the choir on 24th of December.

As an ibadan man , i always admire your polish English.. Is like it is mix with honey.. And the smile, that is the kind of beauty a man will want to come home to.

*sips red wine*

should i continue?

cheesy cheesy cheesy No, abeg no continue. You want open my yansh for public.
Lol @Choir on, 24 December.
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by Blackfire(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anas09:
cheesy cheesy cheesy No, abeg no continue. You want open my yansh for public. Lol @Choir on, 24 December.

*winks*
Re: What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores? by SWITANN(f): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
just seduce him into doing the dishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. / Her Husband Wants Her Back Home! / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.