Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student (39451 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by biz9ja(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by m6tem: 8:58am On May 16, 2016
Richardonald:
Thatz my script!! This teacher they wicked soo she come nairaland come leak my answers script..

LOL....
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by marsoden: 8:59am On May 16, 2016
KPhantom:
The lecturer should've ignored what she wrote and mark the answers she gave rather than post post the picture..
If i were d lecturer, i'd try to locate the student, and offer her advice, tell her steps she can take for effective studies..

Thanks a lot. I don't see the need posting it here when you could have located the student and helped him/her. Does exposing peoples' flaws and mistakes bring people joy and happiness?

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Dronedude(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2016
This student has some serious composure issue. In as much as it looks like a joke, I hope the lecturer does the right thing.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Demily(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
This is the script of a 200 level student of university of uyo. My Pastor's Wife who is a lecturer in uniuyo found this while she was marking. What is Education really turning into in Nigeria? This is serious ooooo!

but d student is not dull perse if he/she could score 27/45 excluding d last question plus 25 in CA daz C. Guess d student is sufering from family problem.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by JOYOSITA(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2016
Lol. I know the feeling.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2016
I thought Yeebos were the smartest , most brilliant in Nigeria
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by ekefre4(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
my dear, i'm an Educationist to the core! I frown at stuffs like this no matter who did it or where it's done because it is killing the system! My intention is not to spite the student that did that or any other person but to send a message across so that other students who may be unserious can learn. It would have been better to submit blank script and fail honorably then work harder next time than do this. It's a pity and a shame! Imagine her handwriting and spelling sef, even used internet short forms as well undecided I'm more disappointed than you are! Have a lovely day!
Go n sleep Olodo. Educationist my ass. Its that y u shld insult some1?

2 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by sunshinegurl(f): 9:08am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

I never insulted u in anyway lady, I'm still surprised why you would throw words at me wen u don't know me, was only happy I'd found an alumni from my school online, pardon me, I didn't know I found the aggressive type
@ Idydarling why your lips look like dick suckin lips ....u have Pussy lipz ...I know you will love BJ...I wonder y Christy will be throwing words at you
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by mavinkalot: 9:09am On May 16, 2016
madam educationist, please what is "sef"?
christiese:
my dear, i'm an Educationist to the core! I frown at stuffs like this no matter who did it or where it's done because it is killing the system! My intention is not to spite the student that did that or any other person but to send a message across so that other students who may be unserious can learn. It would have been better to submit blank script and fail honorably then work harder next time than do this. It's a pity and a shame! Imagine her handwriting and spelling sef, even used internet short forms as well undecided I'm more disappointed than you are! Have a lovely day!
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by flinton(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2016
That's what they tell them in church, write rubbish and have faith
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Missmossy(f): 9:12am On May 16, 2016
What a lecturer, makes no sense!!!

What would announcing it do??
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by AfroKnight: 9:17am On May 16, 2016
This student deserves to be punished. The exam is meant to test her knowledge but she tried to scheme her way around it. What is the use of an exam if your result is not a reflection of your knowledge?

She even abbreviated some words. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Speakdatruth: 9:23am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Sorry to say, you lack remorse. You insulted a person, she pointed it out to you, you knew you went too far as she was just trying to identify with a supposed alumni and yet you couldn't apologize. Something is wrong with your sense of good judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by misscall247: 9:27am On May 16, 2016
she will help him with f9
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 9:32am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:

I never insulted u in anyway lady, I'm still surprised why you would throw words at me wen u don't know me, was only happy I'd found an alumni from my school online, pardon me, I didn't know I found the aggressive type

Idy, u r matured. Dont xchange words wit dat dog.

2 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Splinz(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Madam chill, I finished from uniuyo this is exactly uniuyo exam booklet, secondly this is not just a story it's real! Read what I wrote well I said the lecturer is my Pastor's wife the news is from a genuine source so dnt jump to comment wat u dnt know, besides the background of ur pix shows u have affiliation with uniuyo maybe u stay in hall 6 or something I can see hall 6 gate. If u r a student in uniuyo doesn't this booklet look like what u use for exam? Or u just feel like arguing, However, I won't even be surprise if this is your exam booklet cause the lecturer who released the photo said the script belong to a female student so mind how u defend cause i'll assume its yours.
You sef no get chill oo....... Na fight?
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by TheSpellChecker: 9:47am On May 16, 2016
No, no, no, no, forget it!

Education in Nigeria is gone!

Can you imagine?

The said 200 level undergraduate couldn't even spell beg correctly.

It's really a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by hemanuelmoc(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
Need more assertion that the script is from UNIUYO. We don't just accept that a close source posted it, anybody can lie and your source is not an exception. That script can belong to any institution. Though am not saying is not from UNIUYO. #proud Tusker Alumni.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by jrupa(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2016
sunshinegurl:
@ Idydarling why your lips look like dick suckin lips ....u have Pussy lipz ...I know you will love BJ...I wonder y Christy will be throwing words at you
Your choice of words na wah o... You're just sounding like one.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by HarryTellMe(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2016
iti
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 10:08am On May 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:

Sorry to say, you lack remorse. You insulted a person, she pointed it out to you, you knew you went too far as she was just trying to identify with a supposed alumni and yet you couldn't apologize. Something is wrong with your sense of good judgment.
u dont have to b sorry to say it..

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:10am On May 16, 2016
KPhantom:
The lecturer should've ignored what she wrote and mark the answers she gave rather than post post the picture..
If i were d lecturer, i'd try to locate the student, and offer her advice, tell her steps she can take for effective studies..
Well, in life you will not get advice for every blunder you make. Try that with another lecturer and get a straight carry over.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Uwem2009(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
Maybe he thinks he's in secondary school wia u write such note for ur teacher and he overlooks and mark. Dat very script will still pass tru some authorities. I cud remember how much I read during my university days. May God bless our hustle.

That's a girl hand writing..Take note: Change 'Maybe he thinks' to 'Maybe she thinks'

1 Like

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Alfred234(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2016
Lol I trust my lecturers your F go be like Season Film
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=drejenny post=45663872]Mbok needs to be flogged [/quote
mbok no flogg any body oo idem fo?
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by anumide(f): 10:21am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
You dnt have to defend something as shameful as that! It's totally unacceptable. like I said uniuyo is my Alma mater and the photo is released by a lecturer in the said institution so I see no reason why I should hide this all in the name of sentiments. This is not to expose whoever did that trash but for others to see and learn from it. School is not a play ground it's a place for serious business (learning) whoever is not ready to study should go learn a trade instead of disgracing the institution and other responsible students.
Haba mummy, chill now?
Before she tok 1, you don talk 200. Kilode.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha!! I can relate to this cheesy.. Days I used to help my dad mark scripts, I saw shege grin.. There is no kinda plea students don't make cheesy.. Some even drop their numbers, pleading you call them..

Imagine her silly excuse oo cheesy.. Why not put your best in the ones you read? Failing a question out of 4 questions cannot give you an F.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Laveda(f): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hahahahahaha!! I can relate to this cheesy.. Days I used to help my dad mark scripts, I saw shege grin.. There is no kinda plea students don't make cheesy.. Some even drop their numbers, pleading you call them..

Imagine her silly excuse oo cheesy.. Why not put your best in the ones you read? Failing a question out of 4 questions cannot give you an F.
shocked seriously? cry grin
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Mbediogu(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
cassidy1996:
Madam, please help him...

All those who make policies have their children studying in the best universities overseas do . What you expect? If it is survival of the fittest then this is jungle.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by omoyemirally(f): 10:50am On May 16, 2016
Uwem2009:

That's a girl hand writing..Take note: Change 'Maybe he thinks' to 'Maybe she thinks'
weda she or he,av made my points. Thanks.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

shocked seriously? cry grin
No jokes ooo cheesy cheesy.. Those who knew me met me physically to plead..

E no easy oo, babe grin.. Students are very funny..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.