Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,120 members, 7,867,243 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student (39525 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 17, 2016
Champella:

No, i don't. So, how and where do i find you?
Lol. Google it.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
fashalgm:
so ma you can stay there and think of mocking people but don't worry we can always call you for cake hahahahahahahahaha am out.
go please, I'm done indulging you.
Re: Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student by niggi4life(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2016
KPhantom:
The lecturer should've ignored what she wrote and mark the answers she gave rather than post post the picture..
If i were d lecturer, i'd try to locate the student, and offer her advice, tell her steps she can take for effective studies..
have you seen d movie "3 idiots"?
Life is a race my brother, either you keep running or you get trampled upon by a running person.
Before getting into the University, you must have gone through your primary and secondary education, these two stages should have prepared you mentally for what to face ahead....once again.... Life is a Race

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.