Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC (1166 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by olillywales(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
Mixed reactions have trailed the planned strike action by the Nigeria Labor Congress NLC over the increase in the pump price of petrol from N86.50 to N145 per liter. From the reactions on twitter, it appears many Nigerians have lost faith in NLC as most of them are saying they will not be participating in the proposed strike scheduled to take place on Wednesday May 18th if the Federal government doesn't revert to the old pump price of N86.50. See more of their tweets after the cut.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/nigerians-react-to-planned-strike.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by olillywales(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016

Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by Kondomatic(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
Who their tweets epp?
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by utenwuson: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
WE don't need strike, we don't need protest
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by bluaero(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
Trust NLC at your own peril.

Mad country governed by a super clueless bigot undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by HERSLEY(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
What can I say? ASUU... Nlc almost every parastatal is compromised
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by Flashh: 8:02pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari, nawa for you óó.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by osesology(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerians ain't gat no chill! suffering and smiling.
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
We don't even know who to trust anymore.
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by chiefolododo(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari has bribed some chapters of the NLC
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by omoyemirally(f): 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerians are becoming wiser everyday.
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by yemmynoni: 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
You can occupy if you want is it your right, but as for me I occupy nowhere
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
mixed reactions!

In as much as I want NLC to fight for us, hunger no go gree me.

Therefore, those saying NLC should go ahead with the strike are right, as well as those who opposed it because of hunger.
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by johnmartus(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
so not only me opposed this silly move by N.L.C.cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by edwife(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
NLC really? Anything called protest in Nigeria doesn't move me a bit. Nothing comes out of it, these leaders don't care about it.

For the price of tomato, please be reasonable...During rainy season, tomatoes are usually costly. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Planned Strike Action By NLC by adonismuller(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2016
NLC -National looters Congress.....

The only reason they wana strike is to cover up. For What they did in 2012 when GEJ removed subsidy.

I bet you,nothing good will come out of this damned strike..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Femi Gbajabiamila Prostrates Before Alaafin Of Oyo / Highlights Of Nigerian Army Resource Centre Maiden Seminar / States Not Required To Fund Feeding Programme, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.