Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" (14922 Views)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Download Free Makeup Video: Gold Makeup Tutorial With Bold Red Lip / Download Free Makeup Video - How To Make Lips & Lashes- Dark Lipstick Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
Hello,

How are you today?

I trust you enjoyed the weekend...

See the pictures below on how i spent my weekend.
Had 3 clients and they were ;- A birthday celebrant, A Child dedication Celebrant and our CEO.

Share with us how you spent your's.

Also,hope you preparing for the upcoming intensive makeup classes powered by #Makeupcounsellingandprescription

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
WATCH THIS SPACE[b][/b]

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Miatha(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello, I use classic pressed powder "ebony" not the oil control and I like it on my face. pls which colour of the classic compact powder and foundation can I use. I think I'm enjoying the classic makeup brand. Thanks
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by naniawini(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls reccomend a gud foundation nd powder 4 mi I have a dry skin. Also reccomend a gud eyebrow concealer nd eyeshadow 4 mi. I rilli dnt knw hw 2 blend colours wen using my eyeshadow
06013276dc:
Good morning,

How are you today?

#MAKEUPFACTS(6)

Elizabeth Cady Stanton (November 12, 1815 – October 26, 1902) was an American suffragist, social activist, abolitionist, and leading figure of the early women's rights movement.

In the early 1900s, women’s suffragette leaders Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Charlotte Perkins Gilman wore bright red lipstick to protest for the right to vote, and declared “lip rouge” an emblem of women’s emancipation.

Amazing!!! you say? There is more to makeup than you think...This is the end of "6 SHOCKING MAKEUP FACTS"...

Watch Out for More on MakeupCounsellingandPrescription!!!

We are dedicated to enlightening you.

#‎MakeUpFacts‬ ‪#‎MUA‬ ‪#‎StayInformed‬ ‪#‎GetItRight‬
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also Like our FB page
WWW.Facebook.com/makeupcounsellingandprescription
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Miatha:
Hello, I use classic pressed powder "ebony" not the oil control and I like it on my face. pls which colour of the classic compact powder and foundation can I use. I think I'm enjoying the classic makeup brand. Thanks

Happy Sunday Miatha,

Thanks for the question.

Classic 2 layer compact powder foundation is Available in 3 shades:
Light
Medium
Dark
For Ebony skin colour, Dark is the right colour.

Hope I answered your question well.
Dont hesitate to ask more questions.

Also fflw us on Fb @Makeupcounsellingandprescription
On Instagram - SimplyFatoMua
Thank you.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
naniawini:
Pls reccomend a gud foundation nd powder 4 mi I have a dry skin. Also reccomend a gud eyebrow concealer nd eyeshadow 4 mi. I rilli dnt knw hw 2 blend colours wen using my eyeshadow

Happy Sunday Naniawini,
Thanks for the question.
For dry skin,i would recommend the following foundation both highend and drugstore.

1.Mac studio sculpt
2.Cover girl
3.L'oreal true match
4.Maybelline Fit Me foundation
5.BlackOpal true color stick foundation
6.Trueself Foundation
7.Glamgal waterproof foundation

For POWDER,i would recommend Milani mineralized powder and the L.A girl Studio fix powder.
On CONCEALER, would recommend L.A Pro HD Concealer...its smooth and blends perfectly.

For eyeshadow, depending on your budget- would recommend BH cosmetics eyeshadow Pallette, Coastal Scent eyeshadow, Classic Eyeshadow Pallettes are nice too.

To solve issues pertaining to blending eyeshadow colors - would advise you get good set of eyeshadow brushes. And if you are using eyeshadow base,ensure u blend it well so it wont cake.

If the explanation above is not enough, Visit MiszPoshMua on YouTube for more Eyeshadow application videos.

I hope that helps.

Also follow us on Fb "Makeupcounsellingandprescription
And Instagram @SimplyFatoMua
Enjoy!!!
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hey guys,
Happy weekend...

Really sorry i've not been online for a while.
Been busy putting stuffs together for the upcoming makeup class.

Thank you for been here.
We appreciate you.

Follow us on Instagram @SimplyFatoMua
On FB Page @Makeupcounsellingandprescription

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by naniawini(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank u
06013276dc:

Happy Sunday Naniawini,
Thanks for the question.
For dry skin,i would recommend the following foundation both highend and drugstore.

1.Mac studio sculpt
2.Cover girl
3.L'oreal true match
4.Maybelline Fit Me foundation
5.BlackOpal true color stick foundation
6.Trueself Foundation
7.Glamgal waterproof foundation

For POWDER,i would recommend Milani mineralized powder and the L.A girl Studio fix powder.
On CONCEALER, would recommend L.A Pro HD Concealer...its smooth and blends perfectly.

For eyeshadow, depending on your budget- would recommend BH cosmetics eyeshadow Pallette, Coastal Scent eyeshadow, Classic Eyeshadow Pallettes are nice too.

To solve issues pertaining to blending eyeshadow colors - would advise you get good set of eyeshadow brushes. And if you are using eyeshadow base,ensure u blend it well so it wont cake.

If the explanation above is not enough, Visit MiszPoshMua on YouTube for more Eyeshadow application videos.

I hope that helps.

Also follow us on Fb "Makeupcounsellingandprescription
And Instagram @SimplyFatoMua
Enjoy!!!
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Follow us on instagram @SimplyFatoMua

on fb @Makeupcounsellingandprescription

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Wendy80(f): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice thread.
Help me out here, for someone who used Mary Kay foundation 607 and MaryKay loose powder(Bronze 1) and wants to switch over to Classic product, how do I know my colour?
Thanx.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wendy80:
Nice thread.
Help me out here, for someone who used Mary Kay foundation 607 and MaryKay loose powder(Bronze 1) and wants to switch over to Classic product, how do I know my colour?
Thanx.

Hello Wendy,

You are welcome to the makeupcounsellingandprescription page.

Classic uses the same color indication as marykay. So for your foundation, get 607 while for powder, would advise you get the [b]medium [/b]shade.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for trusting us.

Also follow us on fb @makeupcounsellingandprescription
And instagram on SimplyFatoMua

Enjoy,

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by angeldeny(f): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Hi.
I will like to know how to hide scars and pimples on face to give a flawless makeup.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
angeldeny:
Hi.
I will like to know how to hide scars and pimples on face to give a flawless makeup.

Hello Angel,

Thank you for consulting us.

To hide scars, pimples or any other skin blemishes, you need the following :-

-A good concealer (L.A pro HD Concealer or NARS concealer)
- a good sponge(Beauty Blender or Real Techniques)
- An heavy Coverage foundation ( bobbi brown stick foundation or Black Opal stick foundation)

#Avoid usage of brush where those blemishes are...Sponges help cover them better in a dabbing motion.

I hope this helps.

Follow us on Instagram @SimplyFatoMua
On fb @ www.facebook.com/Makeupcounsellingandprescription
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Easy Trick For Brown Smoky Lids

There are many techniques for applying makeup, but some of them are more efficient than others.

For instance, there is one extremely simple trick for applying smoky makeup.

It doesn’t look as professional as the traditional technique for smoky design, but it will work for casual events and meetings, because this trick will cost you only a few minutes, while the other technique will take you at least 25 minutes.

So, here is what kind of products and tools you will need for this makeup design:

A makeup primer for the lids;

Brown eye pencil;

Round makeup brush;

Mascara.

It doesn’t matter how simple the makeup design is – always put primer on the lids! It will hold whatever you have on the lids, which will guarantee a long lasting makeup design.

When the lids are properly prepared, you can finally start with the application of the design. Take a look at the steps:

Take the eye pencil and make sure it is sharpened well enough. If it is not, you have to sharpen it until the tip of the pencil become pointy.

The pointy tip is needed for the better result at the end.

So, draw three lines at the outer corner of the lid. The lines should be one above another and they shouldn’t go further half of the lid.

Then draw three more lines, but the second group of lines must cross the first group of lines. You just created strokes, as the painters do.

Trace the lash line from the inside of the inner corner of the eye to the outer one.

Now take the brush and smudge the strokes.
If you want bolder look you can reapply the steps from 1 to 5. As a finishing touch, you should apply mascara.

Done!

#makeupartist #makeuptutorial #smokeyeye #everydaymakeup #eyemakeup #browneyes
#weddingdigestnigeria #owanbe #naijamakeupartist #africanwedding #asoebi #africangirlskillingit #mamaafrica #Mua #beforemeetsafter #lagirlcosmetics #eyeshadowmakeup #Simply_Fato

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by rosiem(f): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello, good evening, nice work you are doing here.
Please I use a classic pressed powder (dark), but I noticed later in the day, my face gets kind of oily so the powder ends up looking kind of greasy on my face. I observed my face is a bit oily around the t junction (forehead down to nose area)
Currently, I stopped using the powder, what do you advice I do? Can you recommend an affordable but suitable powder?
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello rosiem,

How are you today?

As regards your complaint; i would love to ask few questions -

1. Do you use foundation? If yes- which one
2. Do you use moisturiser on your face? If yes,Stop it.
3. Do you use primer?

If No to all these questions; Firstly, you need to know there is limit to how long ordinary powder can control sweat.
For makeup to last longer on an oily face,you need a good face primer, a matte foundation, and a good mattifying powder.

An original powder foundation can do both work.

You can get the Classic Cream to powder foundation considering its low cost.

Or better still,get a good foundation, then set it with Ponds Oil control powder..it would last you all day.

Also note; Avoid applying too much products(foundation) on ur face.

I hope this helps.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Also follow us on Instagram @SimplyFatoMua for makeup tips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
CREATE THE PERFECT EYEBROW

If your eyebrows are sparse or simply have disadvantageous shape, this step-by-step tutorial will show you how to fill in your brows like a pro! By using this basic makeup technique, you will be on your way to ideal eyebrows in no time.
To prepare yourself for this tutorial, you will need an eyebrow pencil and a blue pen. Before you start, make sure you have chosen the right eyebrow shade pencil. Test several colours by drawing on soft strokes in the direction of the eyebrow hair. The pencil which blends perfectly with your natural eyebrows is the right choice for you.

Step 1: Examine your facial proportions.
Take the pen and hold it against your nostril to line it up vertically with your face. The pen should point the centre between your two eyebrows. You can draw a small line with the eyebrow pencil to remember where the centre of your face is.

Step 2: Determine the optimal shape of your eyebrows and highlight the arches.
To determine the starting point of your brow, hold the pencil vertically, aligned with the inside corner of your eye and with the bridge of your nose. Finding the right length is also an essential part of determining the perfect shape. To figure out where your brow needs to end, place the pencil diagonally at your nostril and line it up with the side of your eye. If you want to create a beautiful high arch, hold the pencil against your nose and line it up diagonally with the center of your eye. Always remember that your arch should have a natural curve and never a sharp angle. Now, mark the shape of your eyebrows by drawing small linked dots with the pen.

Step 3: Use your eyebrow pencil to fill in the brows.
In the direction of hair growth, fill in the eyebrows by applying short, light strokes that mimic their length and shape. Try to stay within the dots you’ve just created with the pen. Once you are satisfied with the final result, use a q-tip to gently erase the dots you created with the pen. Finally, stroke through with a brow brush to blend the pencil with the natural eyebrows.

#makeup #fashion #beauty #eyebrow #face #structure #sketch #eyebrowpencil
Like on FB@ Makeupcounsellingandprescription
follow on IG@SimplyFatoMua

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
The Art of Shaping Eyebrows

Some makeup tasks are more complex than others. If you want to become a makeup master, or at least to reach level which will help you to apply the daily makeup on your own, you should search for ideas, which will upgrade your skills if you keep practicing the art of makeup application.

Today we will enter the world f the eyebrows. It is highly important to have the skills of shaping and filling your eyebrows properly, especially when they are thin and short. Almost every makeup design requires bold eyebrows, not only because of the trend, but also because of the symmetrical look of the whole facial makeup.

Down below you will find a step by step tutorial, which will show you how to shape and fill in the perfect eyebrows for your next party attendance. Take a look at the steps:

You will need a paper tape, brow color, brow brush, highlighter, clean mascara wand.

First, cut a long piece of the tape and stick it to the back of the hand in order to remove some of the glue, which will make the piece less sticky and this is important, because the skin around the eyes is extremely delicate.

Then, put the tape under the brow, don’t worry if the tail of the brow is under the tape piece, you will deal with it later.

Fill in the brow with the proper color.

Now remove the tape strip and draw the brow tail on your own.

Comb the brows with the old mascara wand in order to remove some of the color, which will lead to natural-looking texture of the eyebrow.

Highlight the brow bone in order to create a soft contrast.

Apply a lid makeup that will match the event and go out to dance the night away. Have fun!

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by rosiem(f): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
06013276dc:
Hello rosiem,

How are you today?

As regards your complaint; i would love to ask few questions -

1. Do you use foundation? If yes- which one
2. Do you use moisturiser on your face? If yes,Stop it.
3. Do you use primer?

If No to all these questions; Firstly, you need to know there is limit to how long ordinary powder can control sweat.
For makeup to last longer on an oily face,you need a good face primer, a matte foundation, and a good mattifying powder.

An original powder foundation can do both work.

You can get the Classic Cream to powder foundation considering its low cost.

Or better still,get a good foundation, then set it with Ponds Oil control powder..it would last you all day.

Also note; Avoid applying too much products(foundation) on ur face.

I hope this helps.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Also follow us on Instagram @SimplyFatoMua for makeup tips.

Thanks for taking out time to answer my questions, how much will a good face primer cost? And this classic foundation, how much will it cost?
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by hibykay: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello..can u pls recommend sth for me...m dark skinned bt I dnt seem to get d perfect make up materials especially concealer or foundation cos my face isn't dat smooth n how to correctly apply dem...tnx
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello rosiem,

Don't mention.
The most effective primer for nigeria's weather is the MILK of Magnesia...the picture is up here...And it goes from #1500-#2000
Then the classic foundation shouldn’t be up to a #1000.

Thanks for trusting us.
Also Follow on instagram @SimplyFatoMua
And FB @ Makeupcounsellingandprescription

Enjoy
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello Hibykay,

Thanks for the question.
For concealer, i would recommend any full Coverage concealer such as Nars for your type of skin.

Then foundation... Would prescribe any full Coverage stick foundation such as black opal.

Note- To get your correct foundation color, match it with your neck before purchase.

To apply any of these on your face...Avoid the usage of makeup brushes as much as possible... Use sponges instead such as beauty blender.

I hope this helps.

For more details visit our FB page @ Makeupcounsellingandprescription
And follow us on Instagram @ SimplyFatoMua

Enjoy...
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by hibykay: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aii tnx ..hw much will it cost me?
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Jholland(f): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Hy, please. I would like you to list some basic must have makeup items as a student, their prices and where I could get them down here in owerri, I have a dry skin and caramel in complexion, I would apprciate if you recomend not so expensive ones
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Jholland(f): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
06013276dc:
Hey Guys,

Happy Children's Day!!!

After several request and research,

The intensive Online Makeup Course is ready!!!

Guess what....It is FREE

WatchOut!!!

Tell Everyone to tell someone...

We are set to make a difference.

#‎MUA‬ ‪#‎StayInformed‬ ‪#‎GetItRight‬
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also Like our FB page
WWW.Facebook.com/makeupcounsellingandprescription

Please when does it kick offf?
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
HOW TO MAKE YOUR NATURAL LASHES LONGER

If you want to make your lashes grow big and thick, you should search for a natural way to do it.

The perfect 100% natural product for hair growth is the Castor oil. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which helps to increase the blood circulation to the scalp and this leads to hair growth. The same rule applies to the eyelashes.

Castor oil targets the bulbs of the lashes by providing them with nutrients for healthier regrowth.
The Castor oil should be applied along the upper lashline. You can use a Q-tip for the application of the Castor oil, but my recommendation is to use an eyeliner brush. You can take an old bottle of eyeliner, the one with very thin brush and clean it nicely. Then, pour some castor oil in the bottle and you have a perfectly natural ingredient, trapped into a convenient bottle with a convenient brush.
If you use a Q-tip, you can accidentaly put some Castor oil in the eye, which is not a pleasant thing to experience.
You must apply the Castor oil directly on the lash line, right into the lash follicles.

Apply the Castor oil on clean skin, or at least 30 minutes before falling asleep, in order to give it enough time to get absorbed into the skin and into the follicles of the eyelashes.
Some girls claim that they saw a difference only after one week, but if you want to see a huge difference and great result, you must do it at least for 3 months and keep going. After a few weeks, you will create a habit, just like brushing your teeth and the application of the castor oil won’t bother you at all.

The castor oil must be 100% natural and cold-processed. Just read the label and ask a specialist.
You can also apply some of the Castor oil directly on the lashes with an old mascara wand. Clean it nicely with liquid soap and makeup remover and apply the castor oil.
Be patient and enjoy the great results!

#makeup #Makeuptutorial #naturalremedies #eyelashes #longeyelashes #StayInformed #gettingready #beautiful #castoroil #Makeupcounsellingandprescription #SimplyFatoMua

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello hibykay,

The cost is dependent on what brand of product you want.

List the products, then i would give you their prices.

Enjoy.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jholland:
Hy, please. I would like you to list some basic must have makeup items as a student, their prices and where I could get them down here in owerri, I have a dry skin and caramel in complexion, I would apprciate if you recomend not so expensive ones

Hello Jholland,

Basic makeup items are;
-Foundation
-Concealer
-Eyebrow pencil/gel
-Mascara
-Lipstick
-Lip liner
-Lipbalm
-Powder
-Bronzer
-Brushes(Angle,powder,foundation,mascara wand)
-sponges (beautyblender)
-Facialwipes

Prescriptions
-Mary kay foundation
-L.A.Pro HD Concealer
-Davis Eyebrow Pencil
-Jordana Lipliner
-Milani or jordana powder
-Any good lipstick
-beauty blender or real technique Sponges
-Real technique or bobbi brown Brushes

Prices varies a lot depending on the location or store.
There are several makeup stores in owerri municipal. Just look around and make enquiries. Also comparw with prices online.

I hope this helps.

Also follow on instagram @SimplyFatoMua
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Barbie Doll Makeup Look

Let’s talk about Taylor Swift today.

I want to show you a makeup design, which is inspired by her look. It will make you feel like a baby doll superstar.

So, take a look at the steps and follow them one by one if you want to get this look and if you think that it will match your face, eyes and hair.

Here we go:

First, you have to prepare the lids for the decoration. This means that you must apply primer and base color, which must be beige. If you have a tinted primer, you can use it in order to kill two birds with one stone.

Then, draw a dramatic eyebrow and place a piece of tape at the outer corner of the lid in order to create a guideline for the shape of the makeup design.

Apply dark base at the outer corner of the eye and draw a V-shape.

Apply silver shadow and blend it in order to merge with the black V shape.

Finish the look with eyeliner and mascara.

Smoke out your lips with a hot pink color.

Done!
Your Taylor Swift inspired makeup is ready.

Enjoy it!

#makeup #eyeshadowmakeup #eyeshadow #fashion #brighteyes #face #baby #wing #cute #makeupartist #Makeuptutorial #StayInformed #beautiful #lip #Makeupcounsellingandprescription #SimplyFatoMua

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Cat-eye Look

You have to admit that you like the cat-eye look, but you can’t apply it every time you want.
For instance, you applied the eyeliner on the first eye just perfectly – on fleek, as it is said, but the other eyes is a total mess. Don’t give up, you will get the right look eventually. You must keep trying and believe me, the skills come with the practice.

I want to show you a cat-eye tutorial that will contribute to your skill if you decide to try it on your eyes. Take a look at the steps and follow them one by one in order to get every single hack of the application.
Here we go:
As always, prepare the lids with a primer. Without this step you are taking a great risk because the eyeliner might smudge very quickly if you don’t apply a stable base on the lids, which is the primer.
Another tip for the primer – it should be tinted, because the light coverage will create a nice base color, which will create a pop-out effect of the eyeliner. If you don’t have a tinted primer, you can use an oil-free concealer or highlighter.

Great! The lids are prepared and we can move to the color application steps. Start with black color on the crease and the outer corner of the eye. Create an oval V-shape which will create a depth of the eye. Smudge it nicely.

Then, draw the eyeliner at the top lash line. Extend it with a winged flick at the outer corner of the eye.

Then, if the size of your eyes allows it, you should apply black color on the bottom lid as well.

And finally, lock the design with a thick coat of mascara.

All done! Enjoy this look and keep practicing.

#makeup #eyeshadowmakeup #cateyes #cutcrease #glow #eyeliner #wing #StayInformed #beautiful #face #eyes #Makeuptutorial #eyeshadowtutorial #makeupaddicts #makeupartist #naijamakeupartist #Makeupcounsellingandprescription #SimplyFatoMua

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (See pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.