Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" (14919 Views)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Download Free Makeup Video: Gold Makeup Tutorial With Bold Red Lip / Download Free Makeup Video - How To Make Lips & Lashes- Dark Lipstick Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Simple Tutorial to Groom Your Eyebrows Properly

We often talk about shaping and coloring eyebrows, but we almost never talk about grooming the eyebrows. The fact the we want to make them thicker and bolder, doesn’t mean that we have to leave some unnecessary hairs to stick out of the main brow shape. Today we will try to learn how to groom and pluck the brows in order to create a good base. And here are the steps:

First, you have to define the wanted shape of the eyebrows. Make sure that this shape is matched to your face shape. If your face shape is rectangular or too long, you shouldn’t create a high arch of the brow shape. It will make your face longer and more rectangular, which is not a good option. The brow shape has to be balanced according to the face shape.

There is one simple rule to follow when it comes to grooming good looking eyebrows – never touch the middle of the brow. That’s the area where the hair must grow and must be, don’t remove them.

Clean only the areas that seem a little bit out of the shape, for instance, above the brow, below the brow and at the beginning of the brow, if there are hair that move toward the other brow – no one wants one brow, right?

If you want to stick to the natural-looking shape of the eyebrow, remove only one row of hairs from down below, but if you want to create glamorous and well structured brows, remove 2-3 rows from the area under the eyebrows.

If the hairs of the brow are too long, you can trim them with a small scissor;

Finally, fill in the eyebrow with a little bit of color if needed and now you can enjoy a good looking brow shape, they will be all groomed and shiny and you can easily continue with the application of the remaining makeup designs. Have fun!

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2016
How many likes guys? ;-)

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by tianah99(f): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello maam, pls I need you to recommend a good and affordable foundation I can use on clients
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by FavourAngel(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Please what can a begginer buy for make up
What are the the things she the to buy
Powder, foundation,concealer and eyeshadow
She is fair in complexion.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Annex195: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Plss I AV a dark circle wat can I use 2 get rid of it cos it makes me use makeup all d tym plss. Fenk u
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by blessedgal(f): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls can anyone give me review on fair up foundation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, / ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.