Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened (1897 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by yemisi92: 8:32pm On May 15, 2016
A randy pastor has landed in trouble after he brutally r*ped a female church member while trying to cast away demons allegedly hiding in her va g!na.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3713850_pastorrape_jpeg604a4821b12853602cc4a5034ac59e9a

A well-known Durban pastor in South Africa has landed in trouble after deceiving a church member by telling her he wanted to remove demons hiding in her v*gina, and ended up r*ping her.
According to Mzansi, the unnamed pastor is now being investigated by the police after two young women reported that they were sexually abused by the man of God.
Speaking about the incident, one complainant revealed he told her she had demons and he wanted to exorcise her. The other complainant says the pastor invited her to his place to cook for him. Once there she revealed that the pastor r*ped her on the couch. She is currently receiving counseling.
“I want him to be arrested because when he called me to his house, he knew that he wanted to r*pe me. I went to his house because he was my pastor, the person I was submitting to at church.”
Speaking how she was r*ped the second victim revealed that the pastor abused her many times while saying he was anointing her. She says she knows of other young girls who suffered the same fate.
“He told me he wanted to anoint me but he will have to put oil in my private parts so that he can get rid of the demons, because if he prays for me demons will hide in my private parts.”
The pastor refused to be interviewed on camera. But he denied the allegations in a recorded interview.
“No I cannot appear on television, Sir. I am a pastor. I cannot appear on TV and that’s actually what she wants, so my name can be thrown all over. So I cannot take that Sir. I am sorry about that,” says the pastor.
Police have confirmed that two cases of rape have been opened. They say the dockets have been sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions to decide on the matter
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by obiorathesubtle: 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
nawao.. Endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
grin.
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by chydii(f): 9:00pm On May 15, 2016
D women dey craze. How u go open vagina for pastor because him say he wan cast demon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by viccassi(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
These ladies are How can they believe this?
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by Peacetemi: 12:58am On May 16, 2016
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by EniHolar(f): 2:43am On May 16, 2016
Leave d pastor abeg. The lady too was interested in d act before it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by Nobody: 5:29am On May 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:29am On May 16, 2016
Some women carry a trailer load of seductive spirits. Don't forget, anything related to sex can happen in South Africa and Kenya. Make dem kwantinu

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? / 7 Things Every Woman Wants From A Man To Keep Her Happy / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.