Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. (61008 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
plendil:
gini bu "flute"?
Amu
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:17pm On May 17, 2016
Bookmarked for future use grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But, em, Ogbeni Toks2008, what if one's spouse are all these konk spirikoko people who don't believe in excessive love play and prefer doing it with lights off? How do we cope with such partners?
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:
Nice topic toks2008.
Intimacy/intimate pleasure is very very important in a relationship not to talk about marriage.
One mistake I think people do is not communicating their sexual want/need to their partner.

Communication here, can solve alot of problems in the futue.. Some people are too shy to discuss se.x with their partner.. Me I trust myself, i say my mind and will tell whoever is coming to be free and open cos its really hard for ladies to be open when it comes to sex.ual matters except they are really comfortable discussing issues like this with you.
Like you said, iF people can actually be open and free when it comes to bedroom affairs with their partner, there will be Less complaints..

Money is very important in a relationship so is sexual satisfaction...
Daz a lie.

Lemme ask my husband Naptu2, if this is true grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2016
lol
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Daz a lie.

Lemme ask my husband Naptu2, if this is true grin
Yea.. not true for all though.
I like your dp though, funny grin grin

Naptu come and give us date of event and pix ,lol grin cool
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:29pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:

Yea.. not true for all though.
I like your dp though, funny grin grin

Naptu come and give us date of event and pix ,lol grin cool
The dp is apt ni cheesy
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove I saw you viewing the thread before your comment.

What's your view on the topic and how can people who experience sexual dissatisfaction improve on their sex life? ?
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

The dp is apt ni cheesy
Is that you and lalasticlala? ? cheesy grin tongue
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:38pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:
Ishilove I saw you viewing the thread before your comment.

What's your view on the topic and how can people who experience sexual dissatisfaction improve on their sex life? ?

I'm not married so I cannot answer how married couples can improve their sex life. I'm also here to learn too smiley

But like the op has pointed out, communication is the key. I'm a bit shy discussing sexual matters but with this op, I will TRY to loosen up a bit.

*clears throat*

Emm, arakurin, hang me like this, I like it

Bend me that way, I may like it

Ogbeni, I hope your 'fere' is like cucumber?

Honey mi, you must do 'snake in the monkey shadow', plus helicopter style, I hear it is great for burning calories and achieving Heavenly feeling on time

tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:

Is that you and lalasticlala? ? cheesy grin tongue
No, it is I and lalaclalala cheesy cheesy
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not married so I cannot answer how married couples can improve their sex life. I'm also here to learn too smiley

But like the op has pointed out, communication is the key. I'm a bit shy discussing sexual matters but with this op, I will TRY to loosen up a bit.

*clears throat*

Honey mi, you must do 'snake in the monkey shadow', plus helicopter style, I hear it is great for burning calories and achieving Heavenly feeling on time

Jisos is norrrrd

tongue tongue
shocked shocked grin cheesy smiley wink
Aunti no spoil mi.

Two hands in the air for you....General controller, yeye o
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by misspicy(f): 8:42pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

*clears throat*

tongue tongue
shocked

cheesy

Ishi mama,you sabi the thing tongue
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

shocked

cheesy

Where the party dey and where's my cake? ? wink
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:45pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:

shocked shocked grin cheesy smiley wink
Aunti no spoil mi.

Two hands in the air for you....General controller, yeye o
Ha, no, Boda Odun, I don't know anything o. I first heard about helicopter style from Idowuogbo, while 'snake in the monkey shadow' was from one of these Nairaland spoilt shidren cheesy cheesy

Op says we should fantasise in marriage, so I'm warming up for these styles. My dream styles!! cheesy
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one egbon Toks cool

Where's Oliviaarims ?
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

No, it is I and lalaclalala cheesy cheesy
Clown grin grin tongue
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

shocked

cheesy

Aunty, I plead 'not guilty' grin grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha, no, Boda Odun, I don't know anything o. I first heard about helicopter style from Idowuogbo, while 'snake in the monkey shadow' was from one of these Nairaland spoilt shidren cheesy cheesy

Op says we should fantasise in marriage, so I'm warming up for these styles. My dream styles!! cheesy
I see you wanna take the lucky guy to heaven and vice versa. .he's lucky though cheesy wink

I have things to learn from you... grin grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

But, em, Ogbeni Toks2008, what if one's spouse are all these konk spirikoko people who don't believe in excessive love play and prefer doing it with lights off? How do we cope with such partners?

Taarh!

Spirikoko ko,spirakoko ni.

If it is the guy that is spirikoko then the lady should deal with him once and he will have a rethink..and if it is the lady then its even easier.
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:56pm On May 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Taarh!

Spirikoko ko,spirakoko ni.

If it is the guy that is spirikoko then the lady should deal with him once and he will have a rethink..and if it is the lady then its even easier.
What if the lady is willing to deal mercilessly with him but she doesn't know how to nko?
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 8:57pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:

I see you wanna take the lucky guy to heaven and vice versa. .he's lucky though cheesy wink

I have things to learn from you... grin grin
Yes o. I want to take and be taken grin grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

*clears throat*

tongue tongue

I know sey you spoil small but abeg no spoil me.

1 Like

Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes o. I want to take and be taken grin grin
Oh lawd. .someone call momma grin grin

Tiger you are. . cheesy grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
Toks2008:

I know sey you spoil small but abeg no spoil me.
Lmao! I'm not spoilt. I'm just practicing how to be expressive and communicative cheesy cheesy
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Ishilove: 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:

Oh lawd. .someone call momma grin grin

Tiger you are. . cheesy grin
Ayam a learner tongue

1 Like

Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol at spirikoko....Omo people like that need agree on something o. .some people surely like love play pass some people and if them no find solution to the issue ehn, na cheating sure pass o.

You go like am with lights off sef grin cheesy tongue
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Ayam a learner tongue
Learner ni bo??
Where my pen dey, I got myself a teacher grin cool wink
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:

What if the lady is willing to deal mercilessly with him but she doesn't know how to nko?

If i hear!

She must learn how to.

Infact i will tell my wife the koko..."See i am a serious spirikoko nut when we enter bedroom abeg forget all your sista mary act and do me real good and make my head spin"

Many ladies don't even know how we men crave for bad bad things in bed as in ehn..any kind position,any kind oral,any kind madness..lapdance,twerking,flute blowing..name it..infact a man wants a LovePeddler in the bedroom ande once you know how to do your hubby then he is hooked.

For guys who dey shy from going down on your wife please understand that the female core is cleaner than your mouth because it has a bacterial flora that keeps it clean always except the lady has serious infection which can be treated.

What does it profit a man and a woman who refuses to do themselves like kilode?

4 Likes

Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by misspicy(f): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
Odunharry:
Where the party dey and where's my cake? ? wink
Party don end since last night o your cake is safe in my house grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Aunty, I plead 'not guilty' grin grin
Your post looks guilty grin
Re: When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. by Odunharry(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
misspicy:

Party don end since last night o
your cake is safe in my house grin
Didn't known until I saw your post...it came late though.

I'm on my way to your place, come outside. . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.