Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) (1085 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / How I Converted To Islam – Ogun First Lady / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by engrfaruq(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2016
Wife of Ogun State Governor Mrs. Olufunso Amosun has abandoned Christianity for Islam.

She explained in an interview why she choose to embrace Islam.

Read Details Here....

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/15/how-i-converted-to-islam-ogun-first-lady/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by MilesLamar(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Pixie's cat, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the rats that live in my neighbourhood for crossing busy roads and dodging all manner of vehicles because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people I would like to thank; the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by ybalogs(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2016
Alhamdulillah Robbil alamin. May Allah make her legs firm in the Deen and grant her wisdom, knowledge and understanding to eschew Shaytan's suggestions.

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by edoboy33(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2016
so you are now a terriorist(muslim) kwantinu
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by Mynd44: 2:29am On May 16, 2016
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:25am On May 16, 2016
Ask questions fast, and good luck with answers you shall receive..

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:34am On May 16, 2016
OK I see

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. / BREAKING! Abia: Justice Abang Refuses To Hear Ikpeazu’s Application / Tale Of Dino—tinubs And The Partiality Of The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.