Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Book Of Quotes - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Quotes (41522 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
"We must take change by the hand or rest assuredly, change will take us by the throat."

-- Winston Churchill, Former British prime minister
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
"You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person."

-- Scott Sorrell
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."

-- Moliere, Playwright
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Oui, l'enfer existe. Ce n'est pas un conte de fées. On brûle bien là. Cet enfer n'est pas à la fin de vie. Il est ici. Au début. L'enfer est ce que l'enfant doit faire l'expérience avant d'arriver à nous.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2010
[size=13pt]In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."

Thornton Wilder
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:22am On Oct 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2010
[size=13pt]jamace my dear how are you doing? wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2010
jamace my dear how are you doing? wink

I'm having a terrific time, Ogaga4Luv cheesy.

I know you are always motivated and that adds to my joy. Keep it up. Cheers. cool
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2010
"Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable."

Theodore N. Vail
Re: My Book Of Quotes by AceJam: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2010
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."

-- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh ! that's sound funny and wasn't expecting such LOL grin grin

Whats terrifying you darling. . .common , stop kidding em . yeah , always motivated you know? those stuffs we're doing here are provoking. please , i think it's time i meet you on facebook , bellow is a link to send me a requesto! wink
[/size]

www.facebook.com/people/Ogaga-Onowighose/1100261017

jamace:

I'm having a terrific time, Ogaga4Luv cheesy.

I know you are always motivated and that adds to my joy. Keep it up. Cheers. cool
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.*** grin[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]My handwriting was the despair of my teachers. But my classmates gave me the nickname Einstein lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by firestar(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
''Children seldom misquote. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.''
Re: My Book Of Quotes by firestar(f): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
''Coal under pressure becomes a diamond. . . You only have to look and see that even diamonds crack. Eventually.''
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Dumpy frump a fashion disaster.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by invisible2(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
The only undisputable fact the past teaches us is that the future will always surprise us, always.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin

invisible!:

The only undisputable fact the past teaches us is that the future will always surprise us, always.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
Whats terrifying you darling. . .common , stop kidding em . yeah , always motivated you know? those stuffs we're doing here are provoking. please , i think it's time i meet you on facebook , bellow is a link to send me a requesto! wink

www.facebook.com/people/Ogaga-Onowighose/1100261017

Oh dear! Same request from another dear one. Hmmmm embarassed. It's a pity, I'm not yet there. Not to worry, your warm request is highly noted and as soon as I migrate there, I will keep in touch. Please, bear with me. Cheers.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 3:19am On Nov 03, 2010
"People die of fright and live of confidence."

-- Henry David Thoreau, Author, Philosopher
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 4:14am On Nov 05, 2010
"Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life."

-- Mary Kay Ash, Entrepreneur
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2010
"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main."

John Donne
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2010
"Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. "

-- Irving Berlin, American Composer and Lyricist
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
Without the strength to endure the crisis, one will not see the opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that opportunity reveals itself.

Chin-Ning Chu
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
"There is only one way to succeed at anything and that is to give everything."

Vince Lombardi
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 4:37am On Nov 15, 2010
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."

Henry Ford
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2010
"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."

Zig Ziglar
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Husteen(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2010
"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.