Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. (645 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / She Is Still Friends With Her Ex, But I Am Not Allowed To Even Talk To Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by silvertongue(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2016
Psychologists determined a while back a combination of personality traits found in people who use others to their own advantage that is called the Dark Triad.

The Dark Triad traits include narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism. Or, self-admiration, insensitivity, and manipulation. A winning combo. These traits make you a bit of a nightmare to date. According to new data, they also make a bit of a nightmare to stop dating.

Researchers at Oakland University studied the post-relationship friendships of 861 people and found that those with darker personality traits were more likely to keep exes around as friends. What's more, they purposefully kept them around to exchange "desirable resources" like hookups and other sexual relationships. They also thought staying friends was more practical (for them) than cutting ties.

So, if the person you are dating is still weirdly close with their ex—"He's just a friend!"—run away. If it's you, well, get that checked out.

My ex is a psycopath!!!wink
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by tabithababy(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2016
Okay. undecided
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by Marlvin(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2016
I still think it's fun dating a nut case, they could possibly slit your throat when they flip their lid or any other form of homicidal act
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by silvertongue(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
Marlvin:
I still think it's fun dating a nut case, they could possibly slit your throat when they flip their lid or any other form of homicidal act

Tchisus
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by JERRY1925(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2016
Really difficult somtimes to avoid an ex...even wen I try...I still feel I owe her alot....we suffered all tru skul together...just for me to get a job and it started getting all funny...she dnt want us to remain frnds tho...but I still ask her to let us be...because anytim I avoid dat...I feel I hurt her nd it hurt somtyms in my head...but sh dnt feel same way she's strong she even went as far as blocking me evrywere.... I just taya...an dnt evrn feel lik dating anyone again....4getting an Ex..mostly her is difficult.
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by pryme(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2016
who ever wrote this is the psychopath
Re: If You're Still Friends With Your Ex, You're A Psychopath Or They Are. by silvertongue(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2016
JERRY1925:
Really difficult somtimes to avoid an ex...even wen I try...I still feel I owe her alot....we suffered all tru skul together...just for me to get a job and it started getting all funny...she dnt want us to remain frnds tho...but I still ask her to let us be...because anytim I avoid dat...I feel I hurt her nd it hurt somtyms in my head...but sh dnt feel same way she's strong she even went as far as blocking me evrywere.... I just taya...an dnt evrn feel lik dating anyone again....4getting an Ex..mostly her is difficult.

Eya,sorry bro may find happiness in anither girl to come!

I feel for you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone / Oyinbo Madness: 5 Things To Know About The Baby Who’s Ready For Sex / Domestic Violence Victim Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Horrific Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.