Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust (42338 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 12:38pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:

It's not a threat it's called common sense!

what is the sense in that statement? when you were running your mouth during GEJ's time ,you didn't know a payback time will come.You think you are dealing with babies that you will threaten

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Dlionsheart: 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
ayokellany:

Dem b spirit now, which year you wan grown comot from senseless comments. A soldier with a dedicated combat training of several yrs is what you are comparing with a militant under skilled to even handle the weapon in their possession

You called them underskilled on weapon handling, bros eeeh ??

Well, I won't call you a fuuul Just enjoy yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 16, 2016
But we are getting their mastermind this month grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by bobgem001(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2016
all is well
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by dhesire(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
Either guerrilla or gorilla attack method, I know the baboon would soon be soaked in blood

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by abbey621(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
The most sophisticated attack that Nigeria has ever seen came from Boko Haram and where are they now? Struggling to survive! Even their masters ISIS are in panic mode! At the end of the day we all know what would be the end result, thousands of lives lost and the avengers begging for amnesty!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by dhesire(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
Keneking:
But we are getting their mastermind this month grin

Some of their gorilla fighters are in the Nigerian army custody already .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
abbey621:
The most sophisticated attack that Nigeria has ever seen came from Boko Haram and where are they now? Struggling to survive! Even their masters ISIS are in panic mode! At the end of the day we all know what would be the end result, thousands of lives lost and the avengers begging for amnesty!!!

Niger-delta militants are far more sophisticated than bokoharam.Besides the creeks is a more difficult terrain for the NA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Xapio: 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:
The Avengers should better watch it, the Federal Government is seriously on their case. Am sure some of those guys or their supporters are on nairaland, you will be located through your IPs.
No be only IP's.. You are too slow. Wake up, this 21st century..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by ernesty20(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
wxyz1:
Nigeria Army is a learner were Niger Delta Militant is operating. is Buhari more Military than Obasajo? i learnt that Buhari was a Junior officer to Obasajo.
obi must not always be a boy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Whizzdom(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
They will never reveal themselves.

This Niger Delta Avengers self, why are they making elephantine requests that they know that the Federal Government will never agree to.

Niger Delta Avengers knows that their requests wont be made done, but Niger Delta Avengers is politically motivated, it is controlled by someone,(one of our leaders) they just want to create chaos and violence in this Buhari administration, if they are truly fighting for the people, their main concern should be the oil spill and hazardous effects it creates to people living around oil spill factories in the Niger Delta.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by abbey621(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Niger-delta militants are far more sophisticated than bokoharam.Besides the creeks is a more difficult terrain for the NA

Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by OBAGADAFFI: 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
Dlionsheart:

I laughed as never before when a Federal government television called NTA showed their SHOW OF SHAME on television last week of some poor Nigerian with ooutdated local made toy guns as Niger delta avengers arrested.

Except the Niger delta avengers wants to use the Nigeria military for shooting practice, they are no match in sophistication, weapon handling and guerilla tactics. An encounter with a real Niger delta avengers (Niger delta militants) on live operation/action or full military gear is an experience you will never forget in a life time. It's not the nockout being thrown about by boko boys.

The nation cannot bear the next attack by the avengers.
War or its threat does not always end war all the time.
Rightly or wrongly, they should be reached.
Fed. Govt. have been warned!
Two weeks is counting!!
Watching!!!

DUH!

Boko-Haram used the same guerilla tactics and what remains of them.

Hope you wont cry murder if Buhari decide to give the N-Delt, ODI treatment.

Oil is cheap and other region are already exploring, the government might decide to go hard on ND and the outcome? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Blizzy9ja: 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
AnnKio Briggs a true daughter of the Niger Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
The soldiers came at 12.30am and laid siege when residents of the oil rich community were asleep. Six hours later, they left the community without catching a fly.

shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by zealog: 1:08pm On May 16, 2016
Monimatic:

And many of your people killed in Enugu are not sophisticated chest beaters. Get a life and reason with your brain. Hausa/fulanis killed some people you are happy. Are they not killing your own people too? Your mental condition is irredeemable pathetic.
grin grin grin
The guy na really Yoruba man from the South West where u have many sophisticated empty chest beaters, with their AK47 mouth, but dem no fit carry real AK47, not to talk of shooting, na mouth be their AK47,when yawa gas, na dem dey first tear race, go under their mama wrapper.
Dem go first threaten fire and brimstone, when yawa come gas, dem go quickly tear race go their mama house, Later dem go say Yoruba are very diplomatic, after them don threaten fire n brimstone, no wonder Hausa/A-boki take dem count scores for Mile 12 for their own back yard. grin grin grin

I am monimatic, and I am just making COMMON SENSE grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:10pm On May 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

DUH!

Boko-Haram used the same guerilla tactics and what remains of them.

Hope you wont cry murder if Buhari decide to give the N-Delt, ODI treatment.

Oil is cheap and other region are already exploring, the government might decide to go hard on ND and the outcome? lipsrsealed

Why did Buhari not give the NE odi treatment? Well the ball is in his court.He shouls try the re-enactment of the odi scenario and see the entire region go up in flames.The Odi incident is amongst what led to the upsurge of militants activities in the region

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
abbey621:

Keep deceiving yourself!

I am not the one deceiving myself.Nigeria's oil production capacity is already down by 50% and you are still taking them lightly

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by abbey621(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am not the one deceiving myself.Nigeria's oil production capacity is already down by 50% and you are still taking them lightly

No the government is taking them lightly, when the government grows some balls and decides to act, the avengers would not be able to stand the heat! Where is Asari now? What of MEND? Only a weak government would negotiate with these thugs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Muritino(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
Do NDA have fighter jet? Do they have Latest Gun-boat? Last time I checked..... They could only boast of RPG, BRANDY, DYNAMITE, GPMG, and Ak47 riffle. Compare with what NA has. Can sm1 remind me what to Camp5 in delta State during Ya'radua regime? NDA can't be so equiped as Liberia rebels. Only a fragment of NA silenced them.
No group fight a govt and win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by badesco(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2016
If this Government want peace in Nigeria, it should embrace dialogue as a means of settling dispute and not military action. Despite the military action the N.E., BK continue to wax stronger, so dialogue is the answer. We are in civilian era.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2016
thekingisback:
I knew the media was telling lies. I've had personal contacts with some of these militants before and believe me the Nigerian Army cannot match them. They're very fierce and very diabolical. One encounter with Niger Delta militants you'll never fear a Nigerian soldier again.

During the last governorship election in Bayelsa state, I cam face to face with General Ogunboss!!
Bros I don pee finish for my trouser!

I also have an encounter with General Africa, that's the Day militants came with 8 sophisticated Gun boat and invaded one akassa community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Muritino(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why did Buhari not give the NE odi treatment? Well the ball is in his court.He shouls try the re-enactment of the odi scenario and see the entire region go up in flames.The Odi incident is amongst what led to the upsurge of militants activities in the region

And who suffer the most? Whose land will be polluted?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:21pm On May 16, 2016
abbey621:

No the government is taking them lightly, when the government grows some balls and decides to act, the avengers would not be able to stand the heat! Where is Asari now? What of MEND? Only a weak government would negotiate with these thugs!

HOW ON EARTH CAN THE GOVERNMENT BE TAKING A GROUP WHO HAS REDUCED THE NATIONS OIL REVENUE BY 50% LIGHTLY? THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO ABOUT THEM.ASARI IS QUITE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT GONE AGAINST HIM SO HE HAS NO REASON TO FIGHT.THE FG PROVOKED THE CURRENT HOSTILITIES WHEN THEY WENT AFTER TOMPOLO.DECLARE ASARI WANTED TODAY AND SEE HIM RETURN TO THE CREEKS.

WHEN THE OIL PRODUCTION DROPS BELOW 20% LET ME SE WHETHER THE GOVERNMENT WOULD CONTINUE TO FORM MACHO.IF THE GOVERNMENT WAS UP AND DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE,THERE WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED THE MILITANTS CRIPPLE THE OIL INDUSTRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
Muritino:

And who suffer the most? Whose land will be polluted?
Since the bulk of Government's revenue comes from the region,the entire country will be affected hence the need for the government to negotiate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by M4gunners: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
Ebubeslym:
And some persons will be typing rubbish from inside their brown roof house.
You'll see stuffs like:

Kill them all.
Wipe them out.
Bomb them all.
One even asked the Nigeria army to Nuke the Niger Delta.
Lol
Don't mind the red roof Republic, they are the problem of this Country. Anywhere belle face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by tete7000(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
TechRev:
After a 100yrs of journey, every single news item still results to ethnic war, bickering and fighting while real issues are shoved aside. It seems to be getting worse as they add more years, handing over to next generations. It is a pity.

What do you expect when the president talked about 97% - 5%. Nigeria more divided under Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by chidozieikeji2: 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
The OP said the Nigerian Army couldn't catch a single fly when they went to search and arrest the invisible and faceless Niger Delta Avengers.
Cha Nigerian Army don suffer.

So the five people that were claimed to be arrested by Nigeria Army were just innocent citizens or mere criminals who have no connection with the Niger Delta Avengers. grin grin grin
are u still a learner don't u know hw our security agencies operate they arrest any person on sight and give dem names immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
Muritino:
Do NDA have fighter jet? Do they have Latest Gun-boat? Last time I checked..... They could only boast of RPG, BRANDY, DYNAMITE, GPMG, and Ak47 riffle. Compare with what NA has. Can sm1 remind me what to Camp5 in delta State during Ya'radua regime? NDA can't be so equiped as Liberia rebels. Only a fragment of NA silenced them.
No group fight a govt and win

Bros its like you don't even understand the strategy of the NDA!!! Just cripple the oil production,they don't have any business with engaging the army in open combat.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by shamecurls(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
Dlionsheart:

I laughed as never before when a Federal government television called NTA showed their SHOW OF SHAME on television last week of some poor Nigerian with ooutdated local made toy guns as Niger delta avengers arrested.

Except the Niger delta avengers wants to use the Nigeria military for shooting practice, they are no match in sophistication, weapon handling and guerilla tactics. An encounter with a real Niger delta avengers (Niger delta militants) on live operation/action or full military gear is an experience you will never forget in a life time. It's not the nockout being thrown about by boko boys.

The nation cannot bear the next attack by the avengers.
War or its threat does not always end war all the time.
Rightly or wrongly, they should be reached.
Fed. Govt. have been warned!
Two weeks is counting!!
Watching!!!

Sigh

You know absolutely nothing about the Nigerian Army

You wouldn't have composed this trash if we were in the military rule.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Muritino(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It is not by having 6-pack kind of body that make you field...... Go and ask ateke boys in 2007/2008,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.