Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust (42336 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by millhouse: 9:36pm On May 16, 2016
Hia
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

You go wait for plenty Nigeria tire

ha ha h ah aha

and as for the news 5 arrested by Army
6 killed by NSCDC
3 Killed by Police
Militants on the run
LIES, JUST LIKE APC LIA MAHAMMED
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2016
wxyz1:
Nigeria Army is a learner were Niger Delta Militant is operating. is Buhari more Military than Obasajo? i learnt that Buhari was a Junior officer to Obasajo.
BROS U R RIGHT
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
The OP said the Nigerian Army couldn't catch a single fly when they went to search and arrest the invisible and faceless Niger Delta Avengers.
Cha Nigerian Army don suffer.

So the five people that were claimed to be arrested by Nigeria Army were just innocent citizens or mere criminals who have no connection with the Niger Delta Avengers. grin grin grin
THEY JUST TOLD U ONE MORE APC LIE, Y DIDNT THEY PARADE THEM ON ANY NATIONAL TV. NTA AIT OR CHANNELS
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
thekingisback:
I knew the media was telling lies. I've had personal contacts with some of these militants before and believe me the Nigerian Army cannot match them. They're very fierce and very diabolical. One encounter with Niger Delta militants you'll never fear a Nigerian soldier again.
TRUE
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:
The Avengers should better watch it, the Federal Government is seriously on their case. Am sure some of those guys or their supporters are on nairaland, you will be located through your IPs.
RUBBISH
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by okejos(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2016
ayokellany:

Dem b spirit now, which year you wan grown comot from senseless comments. A soldier with a dedicated combat training of several yrs is what you are comparing with a militant under skilled to even handle the weapon in their possession
WATCH N C
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Unbrandedguy: 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
ayokellany:

Dem b spirit now, which year you wan grown comot from senseless comments. A soldier with a dedicated combat training of several yrs is what you are comparing with a militant under skilled to even handle the weapon in their possession

U think soldiers don't die??.. Go to the barracks nd camps and see orphans, fatherless children whose fathers/mothers were killed in combat. I tell u, u will be demoralized to even join military.. Dem dey die oo, especially wen they are fighting the wrong cause.. U don't know that this tym soldiers are only trained througly for three/four months and sent to the field.?? We're is the several years of training.. Mehn dem dey die pra pra.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Unbrandedguy: 11:09pm On May 16, 2016
Generalyemi:

army is recruiting. go n join up.

He will join, only to be tagged "hero, died during active Service"
Hail the army of Nigeria. As dey call dem army u think say them be indomitable. They will, only kill innocent persons whom dey have power over.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Unbrandedguy: 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]The military will kill all of you. The days of your lawlessness is over
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ

Funny u with your video.. Sheybi the bombers and shooters see dem for land abi? Mek dem go creeks na.. They will only waste their bullets and drones on trees and swamps.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Unbrandedguy: 11:24pm On May 16, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Their grievances re quite approachable and simple if the Government can wave their pride and make the sacrifice for peace ✌ but Buhari will always want to claim kinkom.

True talk, here in Lagos, youruba touts collect owo ile, and several types of money all in the name of tax! Y can't Niger deltans collet their own share?? Yoruba opc will be doing security, settlers will pay them for that, y can't fg give these guys the contract of keeping that pipelines?? Isn't it in their land? Yoruba do a lot of thing here, saying its their land, wen Niger deltans do theirs u tagged them militants.
This is y even the gods of that land will kip killing the armies and fighting for them too..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by MrSly(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=45663926]
You go wait for plenty Nigeria tire

ha ha h ah aha

and as for the news 5 arrested by Army
6 killed by NSCDC
3 Killed by Police
Militants on the run [/quote PROPAGANDA
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by MrSly(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2016
Adminisher:

This thread is actually the rubbish . "Guerilla warfare a nightmare to Nigerian Army" stupid cut and paste of opinions, news reports and outright lies.This is to encourage idle sit at home young PDP supporters who should be looking for work
When I read ur "this thread is actually the rubbish" I became interested but reading further I discovered u're just ranting.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by DaBullIT(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2016
ebiboy2:
this cracked me up real good. the oil tribe have sworn never to let the igbos depart. but my question is "y e too dey pain dem like this?"
Just as I suspected, for you people it's about the likes and shares

But we'll all be here when shytt hits the fan , then I'll see why other excuses your collective dumbos will describe again

So enjoy your likes
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by ebiboy2(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Just as I suspected, for you people it's about the likes and shares

But we'll all be here when shytt hits the fan , then I'll see why other excuses your collective dumbos will describe again

So enjoy your likes
please listen to yourself.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2016
Ebubeslym:
And some persons will be typing rubbish from inside their brown roof house.
You'll see stuffs like:

Kill them all.
Wipe them out.
Bomb them all.
One even asked the Nigeria army to Nuke the Niger Delta.
Lol

Dont you know that many Nigerian youths are illiterate and inexperienced ?

And proud to flaunt it..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Dlionsheart: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
craziebone:

so please tell us what kind of weapon those people are using and tell us what their so-called weapon handling capabilities are. I pity some people sha.

“With the heavy presence of 100 gunboats, 4 warships and jet bombers, NDA blew up Chevron Oil Well RMP 23 and RMP 24, 3:44AM this morning. “This is to show the whole world that the Nigeria military is good in harassing innocent Nigerians.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-avengers-strike-again-blows-up-2-chevron-oil-wells/

ANY COMMENT?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Tiegarr: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
RandomVic:

Brainless buffoon go back and read my comments some more then come back and quote me. You know nothing about the military, just jumping up and down the thread like headless chicken. My dad is a full fledge military man, he retired a Captain, served in Sierra Leone for the Nigeria army, he himself told me this things. The Sierra Leonian civil war lasted over a decade, the Sierra Leonian government forces were decimated by rebels who engaged them in Guerrilla tactics. Buhari should thread carefully, should follow the path of dialogue... A win-win for everybody. Going all commando on NDA would be catastrophic for the military, I repeat catastrophic!
Stew peed eejit..When did Nigeria turn into Sierra Leone? What kind of half dead brain do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.