Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos (874 Views)

Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / Shocking As Flying Bird Turns To An Old Woman In Port-harcourt / Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos by bclemsnews(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2016
The people of Agbado-Ijaye allegedly woke up to a very bizarre occurrence of a bird that allegedly transformed into a young woman, today.

Moji Delano Blog reports that the incident occurred at about 5:30-6:00 this morning, May 15.

The eyewitness narrated what he saw:

“I was driving home this morning along Agbado-Ijaiye road when I suddenly heard people screaming in Yoruba ” the bird has turned into a woman, the bird has transformed into a human being.” I parked some meters away and walk towards the scene-a gutter opposite LADO filling station-where an angry crowd was slowing gathering.

Two eye witnesses present in the crowd who raised alarm said they were passing by when a bird suddenly fell into the gutter and then suddenly transformed into a young woman. See more pictures http://www.bclems.com/2016/05/shocking-bird-turns-to-woman-in-agbado.html

Re: Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos by Gebbson007(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos by LordDecency(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
In Romance Section

I am naht surprised... undecided

Re: Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On May 16, 2016
Do these things really happen?

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Dead Woman's Coffin Becomes Too Heavy To Be Carried To The Grave / Photos Nigerians Can Relate To In This Government / Today's Newspaper Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.