Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,622 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Guys Of Nowadays...eh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Of Nowadays...eh (543 Views)

Cute Guys Of Nairaland / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Of Nowadays...eh by marvelck: 9:50am On May 16, 2016
Nowadays...
Eight in every ten guys prefer to have sex with a girl (girlfriend) before their wedding night. Most guys don't buy into such talk (of not having sex with a girlfriend until wedding night) these days. All they want to do is to have her in his bed right away...to them every night na the same.

Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by cruzita(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
blame buhari
Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by obiorathesubtle: 10:07am On May 16, 2016
undecided asif you no follow??
Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by unapapadeycraze: 10:09am On May 16, 2016
Like i want lanicky in my bed. I want your bobby sleeping in my mouth@lanicky. Sheeee you go come my house after the contest?

1 Like

Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by sinaj(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Like i want lanicky in my bed. I want your bobby sleeping in my mouth@lanicky. Sheeee you go come my house after the contest?

FEAR GOD angry
Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by vizkiz: 10:12am On May 16, 2016
you are actually advising us to buy vehicles without test running em. Are you OK? angry
Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by RoyalBlak007: 10:18am On May 16, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys Of Nowadays...eh by firstking01(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2016
You just dey create threads upandan...and in most of your threads, you are just stating the obviousundecided

(1) (Reply)

The Five Most Common Relationship Problems And How To Solve Them / i / 'three Black Teenagers': Anger As Google Image Search Shows Police Mugshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.