Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive (4777 Views)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by daviesblaze(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2017
In case you are confuse about how attractive you are, follow this steps

. 1) Ask a small child
Honestly, Little kids have zero filters but are still susceptible to society's learned construct of beauty.
It makes them tiny little Hitlers when standing in line at the supermarket, or the market and they say "Mommy, that guy is ugly!"
But hearing hearing them say something like "oh my gosh! he is so cute, he looks like ramsey noah or majeed micheal!!" Is pretty much the most genuine compliment you will ever receive.

Secondly
If guys are telling you that you're hot it mean they'd like to Bleep you (or, ya know, romance you, pardon the bluntness), which means that they find you attractive. If girls are telling you that you're hot, it could mean that you're hot or it could mean that they're just being nice. Either way its just they're respective opinions. There's no way to be one hundred percent objectively attractive.

and lastly
if you catch her always staring and looking away. she is 90% probarbly interested
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2017
By supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Will this information bring back Buhari?
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Will this information bring back Buhari?
He's coming back on Thursday
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Young03(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2017
My eyebrow
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by SINZ: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2017
God bless America smiley
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:
God bless America smiley
God bless Apc
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

U must be an enemy of state

1 Like

Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

He's coming back on Thursday
No be lie. Jesus will come today
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
No be lie. Jesus will come today
U are an enemy of state, So u don't want bubu to come back
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

U are an enemy of state, So u don't want bubu to come back
where I send am go? Alò rami rami
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It was pdp dat caused it, Baba meant well 4 us dat is y we are supporting him for 2019
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

It was pdp dat caused it, Baba meant well 4 us dat is y we are supporting him for 2019
Now I'm confused. Bro, who are the 'us'? Yourself, Aisha and his children? Or who?
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
shocked shocked grin grin Enikan kii rabo e.grin lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked grin grin Enikan kii rabo e.grin lipsrsealed
Omo Odua lol
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Now I'm confused. Bro, who are the 'us'? Yourself, Aisha and his children? Or who?
we nigerians, Slow and steady wins d race, dats y he's taking his time to do tinz
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Omo Odua lol
cool Proud to be one.
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

we nigerians, Slow and steady wins d race, dats y he's taking his time to do tinz
Hahahaha This dude funny sha. Inside 4 years, 2 don waka yet nothing to show... slow and steady indeed

Thanks for the morning humour. You made me laugh
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
cool Proud to be one.
shocked shocked shocked you eat ewedu and you get tribal mark shocked
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hahahaha This dude funny sha. Inside 4 years, 2 don waka yet nothing to show... slow and steady indeed

Thanks for the morning humour. You made me laugh
Pdp did nothing under 16years, enemy of state good morning
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

Pdp did nothing under 16years, enemy of state good morning
hahaha dude fimisile joor. Ebi'n pami
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
shocked shocked shocked you eat ewedu and you get tribal mark shocked
Yes I eat ewedu(best thing i ever tasted) but i don't have tribal mark.Buharichild,it would only take one cup of ewedu for you to be normal.
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
hahaha dude fimisile joor. Ebi'n pami
Enemy of state bye
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes I eat ewedu(best thing i ever tasted) but i don't have tribal mark.Buharichild,it would only take one cup of ewedu for you to be normal.
Enemy of state I sight u ma, wailers keep on wailing
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
why no mark? You did not fight lion? tongue tongue
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
why no mark? You did not fight lion? tongue tongue
I won the fight.tongue tongue Tell me you've never tasted ewedu?
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
I won the fight.tongue tongue Tell me you've never tasted ewedu?
I have. But landed in the hospital for food poisoning grin grin
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:
Enemy of state I sight u ma, wailers keep on wailing
Sharrap,zombie.
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Liar, Enemies of state can lie ehn
Tahrah:
Sharrap,zombie.
ur bf is a zombie, deluded goat, keep on supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:

Liar, Enemies of state can lie ehn
Are you one of them?
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol,it can't be that bad na.embarassed

I'm sure its not ewedu that caused that.Maybe from something else you ate.
Re: Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Are you one of them?
Not at all, How will u say ewedu landed u into hospital, u can't even lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent / See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me / A Female Pastor In Ghana Using Her Bre@st To Heal Her Church Members. ��‍♂️�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.