Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately (2628 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
undecided all the first daughters in my father's family never married

and my mother believes with the way I am going
I will never get married too
I am also a first daughter

my mother too didnt even stay in her marriage for long before my father kicked her out
been a single parent for years

my sister is becoming useless too

the whole family is a mess

I dont know what to do again

she has gone to warri to meet Omoto Fufeyin
shes even planning to go to South Africa to meet Shepard Bushiri

I feel so bad for her
put my mummy in prayers
dont wanna her to suffocate for prayers in this her old age

I have told her to stop worrying
its so hurtful to see ur mother praying three time a day, going to church to church because you
when she shld be resting

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by wilybebsy(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
So how does that concerns us
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
wilybebsy:
So how does that concerns us

if it doesnt, ignore the thread

thank you

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by talk2alabama: 12:20pm On May 16, 2016
Onila u will get married.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by mii4u(f): 12:20pm On May 16, 2016
u know Wat to do to help her, so do it.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2016
mii4u:
u know Wat to do to help her, so do it.
I am trying

its not like I am lazying ard and doing nothing
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by delishpot: 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
My dear, it is going to be well. She should not run from post to pillar. She should just put her hope in God and believe that all is settled. Your sisters and you too. Learn to truly love all fellow human being. Things fall in place when we cast them upon God and leave them there while we walk with clean hands and hearts. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ginaz(f): 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
Onila can you just be respectful admits your mental chronic shutdown? How can you call your sister useless? I am appalled and disgusted with your thread. There are many ways to tell the world about your family woes without displaying them in a ill light. This suck, i'm feeling embarrassed for your family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:
Onila can you just be respectful admits your mental chronic shutdown? How can you call your sister useless? I am appalled and disgusted with your thread. There are many ways to tell the world about your family woes without displaying them in a ill light. This suck, i'm feeling embarrassed for your family.

the family is junk
nothing to be proud off

just because ur family is blessed
does not mean, u have to look down on mine

now screw off

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ginaz(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
onila:

the family is junk
nothing to be proud off

This is embarrassing, don't say again. Don't wanna hear. Your family might think they have a brain for a daughter but they don't know they have a retarrd. Bye. Spoil your family for all I care.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by talk2alabama: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
onila:

the family is junk
nothing to be proud off

now screw off
how can u come out in social media and say dat ur family is a junk and nothing to be proud of.... ginaz was right sef... people are here tryna advice u on what to do and u are just throwing ur family's name on the mud.. it's really pathetic
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by jimmyolasun: 12:31pm On May 16, 2016
@onila, she z just been a mother. I feel sorry for your family tho. And you post on there that you are single. Well won't mind tho, if that is you @dp then i am very single also.
now you see prayer is the key. Your mothers prayer have been answered. Tell her not to worry,you are in safe hands. wink
and if your sister looks like you, i won't mind havin her too.
Its a double blessin for your family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
talk2alabama:
how can u come out in social media and say dat ur family is a junk and nothing to be proud of.... ginaz was right sef... people are here tryna advice u on what to do and u are just throwing ur family's name on the mud.. it's really pathetic

if ur family in crisis
wldnt u complain

abeg commot for road
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ginaz(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
fccking of=emanu bt-tch

fcck off from my thread

and deal with the dirtiness in ur family, dumb maggot

if u cant say encouraging words on my situation
then ignore my thread
ba-stard

bleached shapeless f00l

Huh? I wasn't even rude. You said your family is JUNK! I said I don't care to hear? Was I wrong in not listening to a retarrded onila from a junk family? You called me bitchhhh, you really must be a junk.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:
@onila, she z just been a mother. I feel sorry for your family tho. And you post on there that you are single. Well won't mind tho, if that is you @dp then i am very single also.
now you see prayer is the key. Your mothers prayer have been answered. Tell her not to worry,you are in safe hands. wink
grin
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:
what more can I say? You said it all
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:36pm On May 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mr mohawk f-aggot

follow the arrow
fcck from my thread
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by daneni1(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2016
@Ginaz, mind u, u might not know where d shoe pinches her ( Onila). Therefore, dnt judge nor condemn her, instead remind her in your prayers wic is d only help u can offer.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
mr mohawk gay

follow the arrow
fcck from my thread
Go deal with your 'useless sister' and 'junk family'. I'm the least of your problems dear

God is your strength dear
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by jimmyolasun: 12:40pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:

Huh? I wasn't even rude. You said your family is JUNK! I said I don't care to hear? Was I wrong in not listening to a retarrded onila from a junk family? You called me bitchhhh, you really must be a junk.
STFUareyouG0d:
guys, stop insultin this bbe. I will be glad if you will. Thanks.smiley
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Ginaz(f): 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
daneni1:
@Ginaz, mind u, u might not know where d shoe pinches her ( Onila). Therefore, dnt judge nor condemn her, instead remind her in your prayers wic is d only help u can offer.

Onila does not need my prayers. I won't pray for an over pampered child that calls her family junk! That's disgusting, she is just in need of attention. Nothing more.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:

Oga, how did I insult her?
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Go deal with your 'useless sister' and 'junk family'. I'm the least of your problems dear

God is your strength dear
thank you

I will deal with my useless family

now fcck off
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by talk2alabama: 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
onila:

if ur family in crisis
wldnt u complain

abeg commot for road
social media isn't the best place.. u go talk to ur pastor or someone else.. not social media.. look u really need help ok.. dnt come in here to be rude or I will swear for u.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
Ginaz:

Onila does not need my prayers. I won't pray for an over pampered child that calls her family junk! That's disgusting, she is just in need of attention. Nothing more.

its u and ur useless of-emanu family that needs attention
I learnt all these insults from from ur women,
ur pple are known to be the owner of insults
see pot calling kettle black. .of-emanu jati jati

daughter of a dirty pant prostitute ##

stupid child of your bitc-h mother!
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by talk2alabama: 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:

come hey look u mr man, that girl up there doesn't need advice ok..
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by jimmyolasun: 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oga, how did I insult her?
i don't know o. As you can see i am tryin to solve her family issues by gettin married to the females in the family. So pardon me for been kind of forward. Try to understand smiley wink
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Alexk2(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
If you love your mum like you just portrayed, you'll do all that is expected of you to make her happy.
Don't wait it's too late pls.
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
thank you

I will deal with my useless family

now fcck off
✔️✔️
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:
i don't know o. As you can see i am tryin to solve her family issues by gettin married to the females in the family. So pardon me for been kind of forward. Try to understand smiley wink

I wish you all the best sir

I hope he doesn't stab you to death one day
Re: My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately by onila(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
talk2alabama:
come hey look u mr man, that girl up there doesn't need advice ok..
shut your mother puss-y with ur penis! eat your mother puss-y to upgrade your brain. stfu asshole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians / Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos). / Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.