Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians (2631 Views)

Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2017
According to the Muslims, Qur’an is the last and final revelation from God. They believe that Qur’an was revealed “word for word” by God to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) through Angel Gabriel. But how true is this belief hold by the Muslims? Is it not possible for anyone to write a book and then claim that it is a revelation from God? How then are we completely sure that Qur’an was truly authored and revealed by God? This is a logical question that demands a logical answer. If the Qur’an was not authored and revealed by God, then it must have been authored by someone else other than God. This is totally unavoidable since a book cannot be authored by itself. Therefore, we can get to the root of answer to this logical question-“Who is the original author of the Qur’an?”- by analyzing all the possible authors put forward by the atheists and the non Muslims to explain the origin of the book we known as Qur’an.
Many of the non-Muslims believe that Qur’an was deliberately fabricated by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Some of them proclaim that the prophet was secretly taught by one or more human teacher(s). Again, few of them believe that the prophet was a crazy and a pathological liar rather than being a deliberate liar. Yet very few among them went to an extent of saying that the book was inspired by Satan. These are the four possible alternatives that Non-Muslims usually put forward to explain the origin of the Qur’an since they insist that the book was not revealed by Almighty God. In fact, there is no any other possible alternative; all alternatives have been exhausted. Any other alternative you can think of can still be grouped under one of these four alternatives. Hence, if we are able to nullify these four possible alternatives, then all the sincere atheists, who deny the existence of God, and all the truthful believers, who are yet to become Muslims, must have no option other than to believe in Qur’an as the final word of God and then accept Islam. Now, let us analyze these possible alternatives one by one.
Is it possible that Qur’an was deliberately fabricated by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
It is a well known fact that the prophet can neither read nor write. Qur’an 29:48 says; “Neither did you (O Muhammad) read any book before this Qur’an, nor did you write any book with your right hand. In that case, indeed, the followers of falsehood might have doubted”. Now if this verse is a great lie and the prophet could read and write, then how could he have comfortably called himself illiterate and recite this very verse in the presence of his close relatives and his friends who knew him very much and also believed in him as a true prophet of God? Would a false prophet lie to his close relatives about the matter he knew they are well acquainted with? If the prophet was able to read and write, his immediate family and his close friends must have been well acquainted with this fact. Therefore, it is very unlikely that lying to them about this matter will ever come to his mind. He can lie to the strangers about this matter. But he can never fabricate such a lie in the presence of his close relatives who must have known or heard about his educational history. In fact, nobody, during the life time of the prophet, ever challenged him or disputed with him over this matter. Now, having established that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was truly an illiterate, then how could he have fabricated many verses and plagiarized the Bible and then come up with such an eloquent book like Holy Qur’an? Before he could come out with any fabricated or plagiarized verses of the Bible or chapters and then reciting them to the hearing of his companions directly from his memory, he must have written down the verses, memorized them and rehearsed the recitation many times in his private room. Yet all these activities would be very difficult, if not impossible, for an illiterate person. We have never heard it in history that an illiterate person authored a book. If it was just a few lines of words, then we might say it is possible for an illiterate person to fabricate and memorize such words. But Qur’an consists of many chapters with large number of long verses. For example, Suratul-Baqara, chapter two of the Qur’an, is made up of two hundred and eighty-six verses. For a person that can neither read nor write to plagiarize, fabricate and memorize such large number of words is impossible. Even if we assumed that it took many days for him to recite the verses little by little to the hearing of his scribes for proper documentation, there is still need for him to memorize the whole chapter later on. This is because there are many reports from the companions that the prophet used to recite this very chapter and many other chapters of Qur’an from memory while leading his followers in five daily prayers and also while observing his night prayer. All these activities are impossible for an illiterate person who has not received any divine favor from God. In fact, God mentioned this very fact as follows: Certainly, We have made this Qur’an easy on your tongue, in order that they give heed (Qur’an 44:58). Besides, during the time of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh), one thousand four hundred and fifty years ago, Bible was yet to be translated into Arabic language. This very fact, coupled with his inability to read and write, completely nullify the assertion that the prophet came up with the Qur'an by plagiarizing the Bible.

Again, is it possible for the prophet to have a secret human teacher who assisted him to fabricate the Qur’an since he could neither read nor write? Even if we assume that the secret human teacher assisted him to fabricate the Qur’an, there would still need for him to read, revise and memorized the fabrications before reciting them to his companions. Again, this is impossible for an illiterate person. Furthermore, how can that teacher be kept in secret for good 23 years and remain hidden from his immediate family and companions who believed in him as a true prophet of God. Is it possible that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was crazy to the extent that such craziness made him to be a pathological liar against God rather than being a deliberate liar against Him? Before that craziness would become manifest to the extent of causing him to impersonate God and boldly lying against Him, it must have been detected and reported by his immediate family, and there would be no way to believe him as true prophet of God. Even if we assume that his immediate family managed to hide the secret from the public, there is no way for such craziness to escape the notice of the companions of the prophet who always stayed with him and believed in him as a true prophet of God to the extent of dying as a martyr in the battle field. Besides, how can a crazy author come up with such a clear and meaningful book like Qur’an?
Finally, is it possible that Qur’an was inspired by Satan? This is the most illogical and weakest of all the possible alternatives. In fact, a single verse from the Qur’an is enough to destroy this baseless assertion. Qur’an 16:98 declares as follows: When you want to recite the Qur’an, seek God’s protection from Satan the accursed one. How could Satan gives a command that before reading his book you must first of all seek refuge and protection with God against him? Does this make any sense to you? Furthermore, we read in the Qur’an as follows; it is not the devils that have brought it (the Qur’an) down. It would neither suit them nor would they be able to produce it. Verily, they have been removed far from (even a chance of) hearing it. So invoke not with God another god lest you be among those who will receive punishment (Qur’an 26:210-213). If the devils are the author of Qur’an as some people proclaimed, then how would the devils feel comfortable to say that revelation of such a book like Qur’an does not suit and befit them? Again, if Satan is the leader of all the devils, then how would devils feel comfortable to say that anybody who wants to read their book should first of all seek God’s protection against their leader, the accursed one (Qur’an 16:98)? Which of the devil’s aim would be achieved by so strongly condemning and sabotaging their leader?
Since all the four possible alternatives put forward by the non-Muslims to explain the origin of Qur’an are unacceptable to reason, therefore God must exist and Qur’an still maintain its identity as being the word of God, the creator of the heaven and the earth
If God would allow a liar to impersonate Him, then He should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying ‘ I am the Christ’, and will deceive many(Matthew 24:4-5)”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that many liars would impersonate him. This is even enough to prove that we cannot have 100% assurance over all the words attributed to Jesus in the books of the New Testament.BUT YOU CAN NEVER FIND A SINGLE BIBLICAL VERSE THAT SAYS GOD IS GOING TO BE IMPERSONATED BY A GREAT LIAR. If God of truth and wisdom would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term just like Jesus did. But instead of pre-informing us about His impersonation by a great liar, God only informed us about “a prophet like Moses” which God would put His words in his mouth; I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in My name, I Myself will call him into account. But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart; How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is the word the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him (Deuteronomy 18:18-22). Base on these very verses, what then can we say about the Qur’an whose author spoke in the name of the Lord of Israel for good 23 years? For example we read in the Qur’an as follows: “O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone(Qur’an 2:40-41). Are we going to accept it as the word of the Lord of Israel or reject it as the word of a great impersonator? In the verses of the Bible underlined just above, the only acid test put forward by God to distinguish His actual word from the word of His impersonator is that the word of such impersonator would not come to pass or come true. But unfortunately for the Jews and the Christians, Qur’an contains many words of prophecy which have come to pass and come true. For example, one of the great prophecies is that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) will be victorious over his enemies (Qur’an 58:20-21). Another prophecy is that Islam will be established and continue to spread, and the number of Muslims will continue to grow (Qur’an 24:55, 110:1-2, 48:28). Another prophecy is that Qur’an will be protected from destruction and corruption (Qur’an 15:9). Another prophecy is that Qur’an will be made easy for memorization (Qur’an 54:17, 22, 40). Another prophecy is that people will continue to pay visitation to the house of God in Mecca (Qur’an 22:26-28, 2:125). All these prophecies are known to be true. If they were not true, we would not have a religion known as Islam and we would not have a book known as Qur’an in the world of today. All these prophecies are general ones known to all. However, there are some special miraculous prophecies in the Qur’an that God bestows upon whomsoever He wills among His servants. In fact, it happened that I personally experienced one of these miraculous prophecies; for whosoever care to believe me. I swear by God that this incident happened to me many years before I later discovered that Qur’an specifically made mention of it in a very clear and definite terms. As usual, I was just reciting the Qur’an on that fateful day. When I got to a verse which I could not vividly remember, suddenly, my body began to be shaking. This act of shaking, which lasted for almost a minute, was so strong to the extent that the Qur’an I was holding fell out of my hand. When this act of shaking stopped, my heart began to beat faster and all my skin felt cool. It was after many years, when I was reading the translated Qur’an that I came across the verse that read thus; God has sent down the best statement, a book that its parts resemble each other in goodness and truth, oft-repeated. The skins of those who fear their Lord shiver from it. Then their skin and their heart soften to the remembrance of God. That is the guidance of God. He guides therewith whom He pleases and whomever God sends astray, for him there is no guide (Qur’an 39:23). In fact, I could not believe my two eyes when I saw this verse. I was so happy but at the same time, I wanted to be sure that the word translated as “shiver” in the English translation of Holy Qur’an actually corresponds to the original Arabic word. This Arabic word is “taqsha’irru. So I quickly searched for Arabic-English dictionary and I later discover that the word can be translated as “shake or shiver or tremble or quake”. This is how that very incident strengthens my faith in Holy Qur’an as the word of God. My faith still increases further when I came across another verse which says; We will show them Our signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this Qur’an is the truth (Qur’an 41:53). Therefore, according to those verses in the book of Deuteronomy quoted above, Qur’an is the last and final word of God because of its speaking in the name of God and the fulfillment of its general and special miraculous prophecies. But If you think that I am only lying about my own personal experience I narrated above and that the author of Qur’an was only impersonating God, then wait for the day you are going to die and meet the reality of this very verse; And whoever will not listen to my words that the prophet shall speak in My name, I Myself will call him into account (Deuteronomy 18:19). Does this not terrify you? God Almighty is threatening to call you to account if you did not listen to His word; yet you feel relax and you think there is no problem despite the overwhelming evidence put forward above to prove that Qur’an must be authored by God. If it was according to the divine plan that the author of Qur’an would be a great impersonator of God, then Bible should be full of warning and information about this impersonator. But instead of warning us and pre-informing us about the so-called liar that is going to impersonate Him just like Jesus talked about his own impersonators in Matthew 24:4-5 (quoted above), God only demonstrated to us through His dealing with Hananiah (the false prophet who spoke in the name of God in the Bible) that He would never allow such a thing to happen for a long time; Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, ‘Listen, Hananiah! The Lord has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies. Therefore this what the Lord says: I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This very year you are going to die, because you have preached rebellion against the Lord. In the seventh month of that same year, Hananiah the prophet died (Jeremiah 28:15-17). Therefore, if God did not even allow Hananiah to live for just a year, then how could he have allowed the supposed author of Qur’an to impersonate Him for good 23 years? This is indeed a food for thought for the sincere Jews and Christians who truly believe in the existence of God!
In fact, Qur’an was revealed to amend so many things in the lives of human being. If not for the Qur’an, humanity would have been left with having negative and bad picture about God. The doctrine of a merciful, omnipotent and All-knowing God who cursed and condemned his only beloved and innocent son on the cross of Calvary for a particular greater purpose is totally in conflict with what we naturally know about God through our logical reasoning; yet this is one of the fundamental doctrines you must embrace wholeheartedly for you to become a serious and devoted Christian. Therefore, there is need for God to send another prophet to remove this negative and bad picture of God from the minds of the general humanity. This is one of the many reasons why Qur’an was revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). In the Holy Qur’an, God removed this negative and bad impression from the minds of the people by declaring that, in a miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the cross (Qur’an 4:157-158). In this way, the "curse of God" associated with any one that is crucified and died on a cross according to the Jewish law (Deuteronomy 21:23, Galatians 3:13) was removed from the head of our beloved and innocent prophet called Jesus Christ. This is exactly in line with the prayer of Jesus to God in the garden of Gethsemane when he asked for this “cup of condemnation” to be taken away from him in THREE consecutive times as stated clearly in Matthew 26:36-44.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2017
lengthy
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2017
The Quran can never be a problem for Christians because despite the fact that the Bible was long written before the Quran, the Quran still upholds the authenticity of the Bible and even said it is the word of Allah AS IN SURAH 5 VS 47 which says "let the people of the injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed (then) such (people) are the fasiqun (rebellious i.e disobedient of a lesser degree) to Allah.

So in other news we the Christians are the people of the gospel and we shall always follow what has been revealed in it.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by abduljabbar4(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2017
respect80:
The Quran can never be a problem for Christians because despite the fact that the Bible was long written before the Quran, the Quran still upholds the authenticity of the Bible and even said it is the word of Allah AS IN SURAH 5 VS 47 which says "let the people of the injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed (then) such (people) are the fasiqun (rebellious i.e disobedient of a lesser degree) to Allah.

So in other news we the Christians are the people of the gospel and we shall always follow what has been revealed in it.

... even when you add and change the verses for your selfish reasons

3 Likes

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

... even when you add and change the verses for your selfish reasons
but you admit that the Bible was once the word of God or Allah but was later changed right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by ayodijex(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2017
See as you're saying everything with certainty as if your were alive in the days of the prophet Muhammad.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by annunaki2(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2017
The quoran is a big problem to humanity. It has brought about so much sorrow tears and blood since it was conccocted in the seventh century by that criminal paedophile who claimed to be a prophet.

10 Likes

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by plainbibletruth: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Did Mohammed Write The Quran?

Many Muslims believe that Quran they hold today is a replica of the original copy of the Quran which exists in heaven and was given to Mohammed from Allah. They also believe it is the one that has been in circulation since the time of the prophet. So while they think Christianity’s ‘original’ Bible is long lost they think the Quran is not.

Was it Mohammed who PERSONALLY wrote what was ‘revealed’ to him? How did he compile the Quran or better still how was the Quran put together?

The reality is as follows:
1. The Quran was originally verbal recitation.
2. These recitals were then written down by different people in various materials as much as they could recall from memory.
3. Decades after the death of Mohammed, Zaid ibn Thabith was saddled with the task of collecting and confirming which writings were genuine and then binding them into a single volume to become one book.
4. Even after this compilation some devotees of Mohammed remembered some areas that were part of the recitals but the Islamic leaders did not want to add anything else so as to project the “sacredness” of the book.
5. Mohammed therefore did not directly write anything. No historical record shows him as penning down the Quran. Muslims generally agree that Mohammed was not learned.
6. So can we be sure that those who wrote from memory wrote the right things? Did they write down exactly what they heard?

Various texts emerged from the many writers leading to different sects. As they thought this situation could weaken the religion, powerful leaders of Islam decided to have only one rendition. When the leaders came out with the one version, they looked for, collected and destroyed as many variants as they could find. They then pronounced their assembled version the authentic Quran. Muslim scholars state the earliest copy of the Quran was written no earlier than 150 years after Mohammed died.

Even after this “authorized’ version came out many objections came up, including from Mohammed’s widow, to the effect that portions of known recitations by Mohammed when he was alive were missing from this new compilation. Today there are still conflicting manuscripts of the Quran with textual variations: The text of the Quran in 37:103 reads "they had both submitted their wills (became Muslims)" while the Arabic text of the Tashkent MSS gives the exact opposite meaning, "they did not submitted their wills" (they did NOT become Muslims.) Can we be sure then that there aren’t several other missing portions that were not eventually included in this ‘Authorized’ version?

Mohammed was even initially uncertain about the ‘visions’ that became part of the ‘revelations’ documented in the Quran. He did not know what to make of them; whether divine or demonic. He admitted this to his wife. It was his wife, Kadija that encouraged him to believe they were from God. The implications of these can be very far reaching.

It was ONLY Mohammed that was credited with DIRECTLY receiving the ‘revelations’ from Allah and not any of these men who eventually wrote down from their MEMORY Mohammed’s recitation! So can we credit what these men wrote as “divinely” inspired?

The claim of the Quran being the direct words of Allah is also questionable as we find portion quoting angels talking. In Sura 19: 64 we read: "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful –
The ‘we’ must refer to a number of angels talking here. So we find more of the words of angels and men in the Quran than those credited to Allah.

All these shortcomings came about because in the course of compilation, the Quran suffered the defect of becoming a second-hand or third-hand information with the attendant result of such compilation – inaccuracies, misquotes and outright errors. So much for the claim of “divine origin” of the Quran.

That is the history of the Quran.

https://www.nairaland.com/2569621/did-mohammed-write-quran#37577258

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Which point are you trying to make from all these? That Qur'an is not word of God? Or it is word of God but later lose its authenticity? You cannot have it both ways because Qur'an is the last book that claimed its author to be God. Therefore, it is either the Qur'an is the final word of God and then must be authentic or it is not word of God. I have given you enough evidence in the main post( including my own personal experience which you may find difficult to believe) to prove that Qur'an must be authored by God. If Qur'an was really authored by God, then being the last revelation, it must be protected from corruption you attributed to it. Qur'an 15:9 says: Verily We, it is We that have sent down the reminder and We shall safeguard it from corruption. Concerning the Qur'an19:64 you made mentioned of: God has already us that the Qur'an was revealed to the prophet through Angel Gabriel (Qur'an 2:97). Therefore, is there anything wrong if the word of angels are found within the Qur'an? If you think very well,you will discover that Islam still remain as the most reasonable world view out of all various world view. The reason is this: if you are atheist or pantheist, then you must explain how personal human being -who possessed the ability to see, the ability to hear, the ability to think, the ability to know and the ability to talk and speak different languages- originate from impersonal nature that completely lacked all these features. If you are Jew or Christian, then you must explain how the so-called liar, that must have been misled by Satan, can guide the idols worshippers in ancient mecca to the idea of believing in one God and all biblical prophets including moses and Jesus Christ. You must also explain why the God of truth and wisdom should allow a great liar to impersonate Him for good 23 years without any single biblical verse pre-informing us that God is going to be impersonated by a great liar. As you can see Islam is the most reasonable world view that can be adopted without any serious problem. It does not against reason if God allow the previous religious scriptures to suffer corruption so that everyone can now turn to the last and final revelation from God.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by onetrack(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2017
I have many books at home. They were all printed somewhere by a publisher and have human authors. It is well known that humans write books and print them and distribute them. I have only seen Qurans that were printed and distributed by humans. by applying Occam's razor I must conclude that the author of the Quran must also be human, as no evidence exists that the author was non-human.

And saying "it is well known that Muhammad could not read or write" does not prove anything. There is a sahih hadith where he asks for paper to write something down. In addition, being illiterate does not mean that one is stupid or unable to observe and create things.

1 Like

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by abduljabbar4(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
respect80:
but you admit that the Bible was once the word of God or Allah but was later changed right?
exactly
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by MrMontella(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
so this verse is what you're basing this lengthy explanation/argument on?
lol
hilarious

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Auki: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
May Allah reward you with Jannatul firdaus.

He said nothing but the truth.

He who want to please His Lord should give heed to the truth.

1_Believe in Allah your lord whom your soul will one day return to.

2. Jesus son of Mary is human being and a noble messenger sent by God just like Moses, Abraham, Muhammad (peace be on them all). Obey and respect all messengers but do not worship them.

3. Worship your Creator alone, not his creation, and do rights

This is the right and true religion.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by ThinkSmarter: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2017
U Moslems don't argue rationally, u always get infuriated with questions.
That's y Nairaland hv protected u like a fragile egg.
Remove compulsion from Islam today and u will see hw many people that will desert d religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2017
abduljabbar4:

exactly

In chapter 6 vs 114-115,

114-"say o Muhammed shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is he who have sent down unto you the book (Quran), explained in detail. " those whom we gave the SCRIPTURE (the TORAH ) and the INJEEL (GOSPEL ) KNOW THAT IT IS REVEALED FROM YOUR LORD IN TRUTH . So be not you of those who doubt.

Note - the above verse confirms that the Bible was revealed by Allah. Note that injeel which means the gospel is the new testament of the Bible we have today and the Torah is the old testament of the Bible which your koran has confirmed its authenticity.

Then verse 115 went further to say "and the words of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. NONE CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS. And he is the all-hearer, the all-knower "
The verse above confirms that Allah's words cannot be changed therefore don't dare to say Allah's word (the Bible) was changed unless you want to attract the wrath of Allah.

From the bolded above the koran clearly testifies that the Bible is the word of Allah therefore if as a Muslim you doubt any word of the Bible then I leave you to be judged by your Allah.

In summary the day the Bible ceases to be true, the same day your koran cease to be anything worth talking about or even read.
This is because your koran confirms the Bible as the word of Allah which can never be changed.
Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Darayola(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
respect80:

In chapter 6 vs 114-115,

114-"say o Muhammed shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is he who have sent down unto you the book (Quran), explained in detail. " those whom we gave the SCRIPTURE (the TORAH ) and the INJEEL (GOSPEL ) KNOW THAT IT IS REVEALED FROM YOUR LORD IN TRUTH . So be not you of those who doubt.

Note - the above verse confirms that the Bible was revealed by Allah. Note that injeel which means the gospel is the new testament of the Bible we have today and the Torah is the old testament of the Bible which your koran has confirmed its authenticity.

Then verse 115 went further to say "and the words of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. NONE CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS. And he is the all-hearer, the all-knower "
The verse above confirms that Allah's words cannot be changed therefore don't dare to say Allah's word (the Bible) was changed unless you want to attract the wrath of Allah.

From the bolded above the koran clearly testifies that the Bible is the word of Allah therefore if as a Muslim you doubt any word of the Bible then I leave you to be judged by your Allah.

In summary the day the Bible ceases to be true, the same day your koran cease to be anything worth talking about or even read.
This is because your koran confirms the Bible as the word of Allah which can never be changed.
Have a great day ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ep5hr5W6hI. Watch and know the truth
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Abdulgaffar22:
Which point are you trying to make from all these? That Qur'an is not word of God? Or it is word of God but later lose its authenticity? You cannot have it both ways because Qur'an is the last book that claimed its author to be God. Therefore, it is either the Qur'an is the final word of God and then must be authentic or it is not word of God. I have given you enough evidence in the main post( including my own personal experience which you may find difficult to believe) to prove that Qur'an must be authored by God. If Qur'an was really authored by God, then being the last revelation, it must be protected from corruption you attributed to it. Qur'an 15:9 says: Verily We, it is We that have sent down the reminder and We shall safeguard it from corruption. Concerning the Qur'an19:64 you made mentioned of: God has already us that the Qur'an was revealed to the prophet through Angel Gabriel (Qur'an 2:97). Therefore, is there anything wrong if the word of angels are found within the Qur'an? If you think very well,you will discover that Islam still remain as the most reasonable world view out of all various world view. The reason is this: if you are atheist or pantheist, then you must explain how personal human being -who possessed the ability to see, the ability to hear, the ability to think, the ability to know and the ability to talk and speak different languages- originate from impersonal nature that completely lacked all these features. If you are Jew or Christian, then you must explain how the so-called liar, that must have been misled by Satan, can guide the idols worshippers in ancient mecca to the idea of believing in one God and all biblical prophets including moses and Jesus Christ. [quote author=Abdulgaffar22 post=53791625] You must also explain why the God of truth and wisdom should allow a great liar to impersonate Him for good 23 years without any single biblical verse pre-informing us that God is going to be impersonated by a great liar.
you mean if Muhammed was a false prophet God wouldn't have watched him deceived the people for 23 years but believe that God sat down and watched the Bible changed from what it was to what we have today even when your Quran clearly said that Allah's word cannot be changed. I smell sentiments in your view.
Thank God you agreed earlier that the Bible was once the word of God so are you trying to call allah a Liar?
Abdulgaffar22:

As you can see Islam is the most reasonable world view that can be adopted without any serious problem. It does not against reason if God allow the previous religious scriptures to suffer corruption so that everyone can now turn to the last and final revelation from God.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Darayola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ep5hr5W6hI. Watch and know the truth
I watched that video more than a year ago.
That's Mario Joseph who talked about how he suffered persecution from his own Muslim parents until he became a Christian.
He also talked of Jesus being referred to as "kallemetulla" an Arabic word which means the word of God to affirm the divinity of christ as in John 1vs 1. because even the Quran affirms that God created the world with his Word (Jesus)

1 Like

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by alBHAGDADI: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2017
onetrack:
I have many books at home. They were all printed somewhere by a publisher and have human authors. It is well known that humans write books and print them and distribute them. I have only seen Qurans that were printed and distributed by humans. by applying Occam's razor I must conclude that the author of the Quran must also be human, as no evidence exists that the author was non-human.

And saying "it is well known that Muhammad could not read or write" does not prove anything. There is a sahih hadith where he asks for paper to write something down. In addition, being illiterate does not mean that one is stupid or unable to observe and create things.
Mohammad was employed by a rich widow to oversee her business. Who employs an illiterate to head one's business?
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Earth2Metahuman: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
respect80:
so god or allah is confused that he kept changing his words?
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mohammad was employed by a rich widow to oversee her business.
grin lmfao
alBHAGDADI:

Who employs an illiterate to head one's business?
tongue
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
so god or allah is confused that he kept changing his words?
I asked because I wanted to know if he admits that the Bible was ever the word of God.
Before letting him know that the Quran stated clearly that Allah's word cannot be changed except if the Quran contradicts itself.
I hope you now know where I am coming from?
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by Earth2Metahuman: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
respect80:

I asked because I wanted to know if he admits that the Bible was ever the word of God.
Before letting him know that the Quran stated clearly that Allah's word cannot be changed except if the Quran contradicts itself.
I hope you now know where I am coming from?
yeah I do now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by respect80(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yeah I do now. smiley

Thanks

I wonder how he has been brainwashed to believe that God watched the Bible being changed.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by proudkafir: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mohammad was employed by a rich widow to oversee her business. Who employs an illiterate to head one's business?
This is where logic is scarce in Islam. Khadijah employed Mohammed as her salesman and her bookkeeper, but to Muslims Muhammad was an illiterate. How can Khadijah, a millionaire then, employ an illiterate man to manage her business?

It is either the Muslims are lying or the Qur'an is false.
Re: Why Qur'an Is A Big Problem For The Atheists, Jews And The Christians by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
proudkafir:
This is where logic is scarce in Islam. Khadijah employed Mohammed as her salesman and her bookkeeper, but to Muslims Muhammad was an illiterate. How can Khadijah, a millionaire then, employ an illiterate man to manage her business?

It is either the Muslims are lying or the Qur'an is false.
Muslims allowed themselves to be deceived and are now decieving others with what they've been deceived with.

The reason why islam thrived in the middle East is because of the apostasy law and the lashes of cane you get if you dare question islam.

(1) (Reply)

No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos). / How To Marry A Virgin And Stay Married All Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.